Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Why would a girl accept her ex’s friend request after he’s told her he still has feelings?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I was curious are you monitoring my "stats"?
um no, I went to that front page for something let me backtrack and I'll tell you what I was doing....your profile pic stood out twice and I was like, oh look at him. I'm not sure what the site means by reactions score either. Is that you 'liking' or is that others 'liking'?

Hey, I remember how I got to that 'members' page now. It was someone else I was curious about.
It was uncomfortable what you said about not going back to abusive ex...you are quite kind and instead of answering that comment directly I flipped attention back on you. Sorry if it was a creepy comment. I can see how it appeared I was 'monitoring your stats'.
 
Last edited:
Top