Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why women won't post photo on datingsite?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
why do women won't post their photos on dating site? men post their photos without hesitation. Women want to see men with photos. Are these women ugly?
Ugly
or
Married/Relationship
or
Scare (of crazy men, or losers, or family/co-workers identifying her, etc.)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
no picture might mean they dont have a digital camera or a scanner however once they are online for a few months, they learn how .
if they have a user profile more than a year old with no pic to share even in a private email, then perhaps you really dont want to see it.

Today...even a cell phone can take a picture. So, no posting a picture should be a HUGE warning sign. Although, I personally understand a woman NOT wanting to post a picture with the number of male losers posting in the Internet.

I will tell you more based on my "research" {wink} and experience. If the woman post ONLY one or two pictures...pay close attention to it. Especially if you notice those are the ONLY pictures she shares.

It means that those pictures might be very old and she managed to look good in them. ONLY them. If the pictures are from the neck up...she is very likely overweight (or fat or too skinny or shapeless).

It will also tell you that she has something attractive that she wants to showcase with that particular picture. It might not be obvious to the naked eye or inexperience man. A man that understand woman can see through that and compliment on that particular thing...while others will say the same "you look hot" or "you are pretty". My suggestion to men that don't have a lot of experience on this is not to even try...you might end up complimenting her on something she feels selfconscious about. Instead, learn and gain some experience.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Brief side note, just came across a profile where the woman admitted she was FAT(Fabulous and Thick). WTF???!! I'm guessing she spelled it wrong, she meant FATT (Fvcking Avoiding the Truth)! :p

Found Another Taco