Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women will always Control MOST of you

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great
Poon King said:
For someone so "happy with his life" you sure spend a lot of time whining about the threads I post. For someone so "happy with their life" you sure spend a lot of time worrying about the actions of Poon King. For someone so "happy with his life" you sure sound very angry.

You're not fooling anyone dude.

Your beta anger proves your beta status.
It's currently exactly 8.33am in the UK whilst reading this and I must say I literally :crackup: :crackup:

The first sentence finished him lol

Keep the excellent threads coming bro ;)

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
Great

It's currently exactly 8.33am in the UK whilst reading this and I must say I literally :crackup: :crackup:

The first sentence finished him lol

Keep the excellent threads coming bro ;)
Lmao, I'm pissing myself in laughter.

Poor Gaylan, well at least he tries. :crackup:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
For someone so "happy with his life" you sure spend a lot of time whining about the threads I post. For someone so "happy with their life" you sure spend a lot of time worrying about the actions of Poon King. For someone so "happy with his life" you sure sound very angry.

You're not fooling anyone dude.

Your beta anger proves your beta status.
What a clown. Youre the one who goes around with the same ole crap emotionally arguing with people and calling them beta. You've been banned twice for being a useless troll that gets all upset at people who disagree with him...but im the angry one huh? lolz

Ive posted in only 2 of your threads and you project some notion about how I spend "a lot of time" in your threads? Lol, Ive literally used 10 minutes of my life reading through and responding to your threads. Like I said dude, you're a loser sock account who provides nothing but rehashed useless bullcrap to this forum. There's a reason why people keep calling you out. How about you go out, get laid, and then come back and give people some decent advice for once.

PS - lol @ you really thinking people care about some internet troll calling them beta. Same tired ole burroughs/playherman/poonking.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
But you hyperventilate over men. Because you’re a homosexual.

Most here would prefer to have a woman fondle their balls Loon Queen you homosexual stealth seed dropping Nancy boy.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Poon King said:
You're well known as the biggest b!tch on this site. Your beta anger proves your beta status.
:crackup:

Jaylan said:
How about you focus on getting laid, and help guys with some useful advice that doesnt revolve around telling them they suck or that women suck. You useless fvking troll sock. You are no king of poon. Thats for sure. Go smoke a c0ck loser. Those are the only genitals idiots like you can attract.
:crackup::crackup: :crackup:

All you guys crack me up.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
What a clown. Youre the one who goes around with the same ole crap emotionally arguing with people and calling them beta. You've been banned twice for being a useless troll that gets all upset at people who disagree with him...but im the angry one huh? lolz

Ive posted in only 2 of your threads and you project some notion about how I spend "a lot of time" in your threads? Lol, Ive literally used 10 minutes of my life reading through and responding to your threads. Like I said dude, you're a loser sock account who provides nothing but rehashed useless bullcrap to this forum. There's a reason why people keep calling you out. How about you go out, get laid, and then come back and give people some decent advice for once.

PS - lol @ you really thinking people care about some internet troll calling them beta. Same tired ole burroughs/playherman/poonking.
So you're still here? Doesn't that negate everything you just said? :crackup:

Save the drama for your mama. Same tired ole Gaylan/Backbeat.

Your chronic whining, crying, p!ssing, moaning, and b!tching proves your beta status.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So you're still here? Doesn't that negate everything you just said? :crackup:

Save the drama for your mama. Your chronic whining, crying, p!ssing, moaning, and b!tching proves your beta status.

yea playher man but that makes u the angry beta b@tch when u's always writin these threads pissin n moanin bout b@tches not bein loyal to ur beta ass,. u got notin to say except ur beta sh@t to posters who can see ur a fake. ur beta status in real life is what counts suker not what u say on here.

u gots banned as skip to my lou781, many of those skip to my lou's, rescue mission, dondan, real, the realest thing, afc savior, playher man, 2bold 4ss, burroughs, n u cummin back for more. ur a beta troll man talkin beta sh@t for years playher man.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

You'll have to forgive carToon Queen the court jester of SS. His insecure, narcissistic "power" supply comes in the form of green dots from yes men, and disgruntled, paranoid control freaks who see western society and women "out to get them" at every turn and they feel powerless against it except when they wield their keyboard swords as if they have no control of their own lives for the positive.

Everything is a black and white negative "positive" in these types of powerless, insecure, control freaks diseased minds. Society and the world should just conform to their hypocritical world views. There are no grey areas except when it suits them. They'll hypocritically complain about others accountability while they themselves don't hold any accountability for their own lives.

Some dudes simply feel comfortable looking at the world and life in a constant insecure negative view and need that view addiction fix in the form of constant agreement and E-pats on the head. God forbid someone may offer any positive solution that would require effort on their part or else they are considered the "enemy". It's laughable at best.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Sheesh, the BeDJ, NaughtyNinja hate brigade even got gaylan on the team now?

The posse of feeeelz

Yeah Playher man sucks, yeah he beta yeah a beta !! :cuss:

No offense but this guy obviously brings out the feelz whenever he posts and you've been creating accounts and going apesh!t for how long now? Serious question,why don't you just block him?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Sheesh, the BeDJ, NaughtyNinja hate brigade even got gaylan on the team now?

The posse of feeeelz

Yeah Playher man sucks, yeah he beta yeah a beta !! :cuss:

No offense but this guy obviously brings out the feelz whenever he posts and you've been creating accounts and going apesh!t for how long now? Serious question,why don't you just block him?
Nothing cuts a beta queer deeper than the truth. Their childish "lala land" view of the world is questioned and they can't stomach it.

To these weaklings.. my posts are like a bad car accident: Harsh and offensive.. yet undeniable. And while they want to look away.. they can't.

Shameful sh!t. I feel sorry for their fathers for producing such sorry excuses for men.

TheProphet

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Nothing cuts a beta queer deeper than the truth. Their childish "lala land" view of the world is questioned and they can't stomach it.

To these weaklings.. my posts are like a bad car accident: Harsh and offensive.. yet undeniable. And while they want to look away.. they can't.

Shameful sh!t. I feel sorry for their fathers for producing such sorry excuses for men.
Were you responsible for getting the411 banned because he may've hurt your feelings?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TheProphet said:
Were you responsible for getting the411 banned because he may've hurt your feelings?
Why do you think you got banned, 411? Im sure if you just talked about and or thought about the reasons why you got banned it should be quite obvious.

Dude it took me so long to get banned here. On loveshack it took only like 10 hours.

Plus I'm back, and I havnt changed my opinions.

They dont ban lightly around here, and all the mods have to agree to it.

You know exactly why they banned you.

TheProphet

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I never reported him. He got himself banned.

Brand new account you have I see.
So you just put this in my rep status Poon king AKA skip to my lou781, many of those skip to my lou's, rescue mission, dondan, real, the realest thing, afc savior, playher man, 2bold 4ss, burroughs:

Why Women will always... 01-12-2015 08:10 PM Poon King Because I can
Why Women will always... 01-12-2015 08:05 PM VikingKing

TheProphet

Banned
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Why do you think you got banned, 411? Im sure if you just talked about and or thought about the reasons why you got banned it should be quite obvious.

Dude it took me so long to get banned here. On loveshack it took only like 10 hours.

Plus I'm back, and I havnt changed my opinions.

They dont ban lightly around here, and all the mods have to agree to it.

You know exactly why they banned you.

I know exactly WHO was upset enough to get me banned for his own fraud scheme due to not being a head nodding yes man. And I've got his IP address. Same poster who's trying to get rid of leif johnson, backbreaker, Jaylan, and backbeat. All of who disagree with his nonsense.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Poon King. Your posts are intriguing.

I agree with you. +1

Riprock713

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post, I just wish I could remember this after a year or after my inner beta unleashes himself, I'm sure if I stay on this site though it will all work for the best!

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this so boring that every time Poon posts the sad trolls come out.

This site if about Legitimate discussion- not flaming or mud slinging. Mods- please start banning everyone who has no legitimate discussion or comment to make.

Good post Poon- very true.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
I find this so boring that every time Poon posts the sad trolls come out.

This site if about Legitimate discussion- not flaming or mud slinging. Mods- please start banning everyone who has no legitimate discussion or comment to make.

Good post Poon- very true.
Not trolls. The reason why people get all worked up from his posts sometimes are because he is extremely self righteous. Anyone who doesn't do EXACTLY as Poon says to the smallest of details is a 'beta loser' and whatnot. THAT is why many people dislike his posts. Not because what he says is bs (they arent either, for the most part). But he doesn't really see that, or chooses not to see it. So without realizing it, he is insulting just about everyone here who has 'inner game', or is a 'man', or is their 'true self'. And of course you don't just insult people's opinions when said opinions are founded off of actual experiences. I don't come here too often anymore, mostly because I try to avoid the bs drama that goes on, but in doing so I am somewhat detached from here and see how he can bother people.

Along with that, people also say that his posts are negative and defamate women. He words it to say that women will ALWAYS try to weaken you by sh!t tests and will almost ALWAYS be with you just to use and abuse and manipulate you for their own personal gain and enjoyment/entertainment. Well to an extent, it can be true, but the problem with that is what makes us men different from women if you view the opposite sex that way? All humans try to manipulate, use, and abuse for their own gain and entertainment. You wouldn't be nice to your boss if there wasn't something to gain. You wouldn't have sex if there wasn't something to gain. You wouldn't buy a house, nice clothes, or a car if there wasn't something to gain. Its just the same as not killing someone even though you want their money, and that's because you know there is something to lose (you lose everything cuz ur going to prison).

This is where his posts begin to fall. Of course it's nonintentional, but if he manages to read this he should fix the way he writes. It is understandable that he uses tactics like these to try and get the point across, but you can always use the bold, underline, different font size, italics, different color, or any combination of the above to emphasize certain parts of the post. No need to insult everyone dude. Just saying.