Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women Mention Other Men Even IF They Are Interested in You!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump! Ignore all the women haters who run Wyld down, she gives great advice and this tip is spot on and has helped me a lot!

I admit, it took me some time to make my move on my gf (she had just finished with her bf and I was dating other women). I knew she liked me a lot, but she would often tell me about other guys hitting on her, how much attention she gets and talk about hot guys. Luckily I read this tip and what Wyldfire wrote appeared to be very true and helped give me the confidence not to get jealous or react.

The one time we were out in a group, she started talking about this hot guy behind the bar flirting with her. In fairness, he was a good looking guy and he was eyeing her up, but I didn't feel at all threatened. In fact, I decided to call her bluff and offered to pass on her number to him. She looked so pissed off at me and got really uptight, then started saying how he's ok, but not really her type etc.

I handled it well, but I knew that she was sending me a big time hint that I should make my move before I lose my chance. So I did.

We were talking recently and she admitted she'd been waiting and hinting all this time for me to make my move, and was starting to think we'd never be more than friends.

Great tip Wyldfire!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Disconnect...your girlfriend most likely did that because she was feeling like you weren't showing her that you want her anymore. Women will do that when they feel insecure in the relationship. If you suspect that's the case, you should throw the girl a bone once in awhile to let her know you care about her and want her around. Over time, if a woman doesn't feeling wanted or loved she'll end up leaving you.
Again, good advice. I've said it before that guys need to stop playing so cool and defensive sometimes and stop being afraid to show some affection. There's a balance between too much and too little of everything, and this especially applies when giving women attention.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
Again, good advice. I've said it before that guys need to stop playing so cool and defensive sometimes and stop being afraid to show some affection. There's a balance between too much and too little of everything, and this especially applies when giving women attention.
Yeah, but if you're unsure, better to err on the side of too little attention than too much. Women will always be attracted to men who will drop them without a split second of hesitation. You can always make up for too little attention, but it is hard to un-fu-ck the situation once you have given her all the power and taken away all the attraction.

*edit*- this applies for early on in the relationship especially, but it is expected that as she gets more comfortable with you she will want more and more affection.