Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women are so " complicated "

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This depends on the individual and their lifestyle/exercise.
This is an incredible display of a bad faith argument.

I asked you to compare two types of people who adhere to dietary requirements (vegans and likely bodybuilders), and you go off to compare the average american.

I wasn't comparing vegans to the average american. Hell, I'd be willing to bet most folks even on this site (a relatively fit populace) don't average more than 1g/lb protein intake.
("most" means >50% folks, don't be autistic here and say "but muh macros are...")

Your typical non vegetarian american looks like this:

You call this strong and masculine?
No. But I think the meat eater is more masculine than the average vegan:

Which was my whole point. Learn to argue better, jeez.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This depends on the individual and their lifestyle/exercise. It is possible to build muscle and look masculine on a vegetarian/vegan diet with the correct ratio macros, genetics, and exercise. When your average American man looks like a fat busted can of pilsbury biscuits and isn't practicing veganism/vegetarianism at all...Idk how you can make this statement.

Your typical non vegetarian american looks like this:

You call this strong and masculine?
Nice cherry picked picture, autistic bro . That fata$$ doesn't eat meat only, he eats processed foods all the time, like pizza, donuts, cakes. Try to eat 1,000 calories in meat only and you'll see how full you'll be. Stop embarrassing yourself.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an incredible display of a bad faith argument.
You literally opened up with a bad faith argument lol.

I asked you to compare two types of people who adhere to dietary requirements (vegans and likely bodybuilders), and you go off to compare the average american.
Again, case in point, opening with a bad faith argument. Bodybuilders are aiming to build muscle which is a masculine quality. Vegans are vegans due to a lifestyle not to achieve a masculine look. The stupidest thing is that you can be a vegan and a bodybuilder too. You know how Proteins and Building Muscles work right??? Does it really matter if you are getting the correct macros from beans vs hamburger meat? Not really! I bet you the dude at the bottom could pull a hotter girl than that fat fvck though.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice cherry picked picture, autistic bro . That fata$$ doesn't eat meat only, he eats processed foods all the time, like pizza, donuts, cakes. Try to eat 1,000 calories in meat only and you'll see how full you'll be. Stop embarrassing yourself.
So is your water source and every detailed ingredient in your diet coming from your backyard self controlled farm or are you buying the same shvt from Kroger just like us and injesting the same tap water/bottled water?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is your water source and every detailed ingredient in your diet coming from your backyard self controlled farm or are you buying the same shvt from Kroger just like us and injesting the same tap water/bottled water?
I have a Puronics Filtering System that they use in NASA with 2 systems of filtering the water. The first one it removes all the impurities from the water like chlorine, mercury, and a lot of other $hit, that makes the water "soft" if you've never showered with soft water you don't know what you're missing.

The other filtering system converts that soft water into alkaline water using reverse osmosis, if you haven't drink alkaline water from a filter made to that, not the ones in water bottles stored for ages, you don't know how good water can taste.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Puronics Filtering System that they use in NASA with 2 systems of filtering the water
As a former mega conspiracy theorist, I still believe in some lol...I wouldn't trust anything the US government uses lol. This is just a personal opinion though. What about your farm, mill, and etc?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is he more or less masculine than the fat*ss you posted?
I'd say more so, but you will probably disagree. Dude literally looks like a pilsbury doughboy, other guy looks like he could pull off some Viking/Gallowglass look if he put in the effort.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say more so, but you will probably disagree. Dude literally looks like a pilsbury doughboy, other guy looks like he could pull off some Viking/Gallowglass look if he put in the effort.
Perhaps they are both douchebags?

I agree that the skinny dude has WAY more potential.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the thing @pipeman84 the first boyfriend I dated who I lost the V card to etc., he cheated on me, because of my inexperience. Ain’t that a thing? Broke my heart too. I left him because I’m not going to be with a cheater.

The five year boyfriend proposed to me very early on (six months into the relationship) and I didn’t feel I knew him well enough at that point to get married. We dated another 4.5 years. I discovered almost 5 years in that he was sleeping around behind my back here & there. He loved me but thought he could get away with it. It broke the trust, and I broke it off, which broke his heart in a major way. His mother, who I was very close with, told me a number of times that he often lamented how he treated me, I was the one that got away.

So nope, those are nowhere near divorces. Those are guys who were not worth marrying in the end.

The thing you guys need to understand is this. When you are an attractive woman men give you every opportunity to have sex at random. It takes principle & character to say no to this constant bombardment. I don’t think the average man has any idea about this because the average man doesn’t have women throwing themselves at him constantly the way a beautiful woman does, and so the whole concept is foreign. Every man wants something off a beautiful woman, and so as a beautiful woman you have to know that and be quite choosy in who you get involved with.

Some guys here are going to find fault with any woman. Ok fine. Good luck with all that, seriously.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a former mega conspiracy theorist, I still believe in some lol...I wouldn't trust anything the US government uses lol. This is just a personal opinion though. What about your farm, mill, and etc?
You're trying too hard, take a break and go for a walk

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the thing @pipeman84 the first boyfriend I dated who I lost the V card to etc., he cheated on me, because of my inexperience. Ain’t that a thing? Broke my heart too. I left him because I’m not going to be with a cheater.

The five year boyfriend proposed to me very early on (six months into the relationship) and I didn’t feel I knew him well enough at that point to get married. We dated another 4.5 years. I discovered almost 5 years in that he was sleeping around behind my back here & there. He loved me but thought he could get away with it. It broke the trust, and I broke it off, which broke his heart in a major way. His mother, who I was very close with, told me a number of times that he often lamented how he treated me, I was the one that got away.
They both cheated on you ... you're the common denominator here. :rolleyes: I don't believe there were no signs these 2 guys were no good ... actually I think they were 'bad boys' and you thought you're going to tame them. And after two relationships, one of 2yrs and the other of 5yrs you married your husband after 6 months of dating. :oops: How does that work?! A marriage that unsurprisingly ended in divorce. (of course, his fault, according to you.)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So nope, those are nowhere near divorces. Those are guys who were not worth marrying in the end.
They both cheated on you ... you're the common denominator here. :rolleyes: I don't believe there were no signs these 2 guys were no good ... actually I think they were 'bad boys' and you thought you're going to tame them. And after two relationships, one of 2yrs and the other of 5yrs you married your husband after 6 months of dating. :oops: How does that work?! A marriage that unsurprisingly ended in divorce. (of course, his fault, according to you.)
@pipeman84 -- The guy she was in a relationship with for 5 years but never married was a man who proposed marriage to her 6 months into that relationship. Following that marriage proposal, that relationship lingered for another 4.5 years until it failed. That guy cheated on her.

I agree with the general idea here that @BeExcellent carried a bad relationship history into her first marriage. She might have only had a 2 notch count in her late 20s courtship phase with her ex-husband (then a nightclub owner/operator, now a former nightclub owner/operator). It's probable that the guys in these two non-marital relationships were top tier men who ultimately weren't monogamous, as many top tier men aren't. It's possible that @BeExcellent thought she offered enough to keep top tier men monogamous but those top tier men decided monogamy with her wasn't going to be in the cards. It's also possible that these top tier men didn't have great character either.

The biggest mistake that @BeExcellent made in that 5 year non-marital relationship was letting the relationship linger after the failed marriage proposal. That would have been an excellent time to depart that relationship. She wasted 4.5 years of her prime in a bad relational fit. That man also made a bad decision to propose marriage after only 6 months. That's a very short time and her reaction to a proposal at the 6 month mark was reasonable.

It isn't at all surprising that @BeExcellent had a failed marriage after failed non-marital LTRs of 2 years and 5 years where there was infidelity. It's likely she carried the pain of such events into that relationships and it's possible that affected the development of the relationship. When she met the nightclub owner, she was in her late 20s, which would have been the tail end of her prime/past her prime depending upon how you define prime. Peak female attractiveness is ages 18-25.

When @BeExcellent has discussed her marriage, she gives justifiable reasons for why it ended and why she had no choice but to leave. I don't think it's worth arguing that story and I never have done that. However, it is commonplace behavior for women to gloss over or omit some important contributory factors from their own behavior that indirectly caused the marriage to fail. My mom is great example of doing this as she neglects to mention some of her own behaviors that were contributing factors to her divorce from my dad, but not primary factors at all. My mom is less blameless than she makes herself out to be, and it's likely @BeExcellent does the same thing as my mom. The circumstances were a bit different in my mom's failed marriages as compared to the failed marriage @BeExcellent had, but the same theme likely exists. Since I could observe my mom's marriage, I could identify the parts of the story that my mom tends to not fully portray as reality.

Both @BeExcellent and my mom had spotty relationship histories going into marriages that ultimately failed. They both carried that baggage. I think there were selection issues in both situations. With @BeExcellent , a nightclub owner is not an ideal candidate for a marital relationship. These are guys who have abundance and can cheat in an instant. They also are surrounded by drugs, alcohol, and some other things not conducive to a good family life. Those elements are very exciting in the early stages of a relationship, so it's easy to why the attraction was there. Ultimately, it was a situation where both parties probably overstayed the viable life of that relationship. There were also mitigating circumstances such as the failure of the nightclub business.

@BeExcellent and I do not agree on certain topics. That's understandable. I am impressed that she's able to have the emotional composition that she's displayed to have the conversations that she's had on this forum over the years. It's not easy to do.

I'm not sure it is fair to count failed LTRs of 2+ years to be quasi marriages. If we count failed 2+ year relationships as "marriages", the average 30+ year old has more "divorces" to their names.
I think it is, because it shows you what kind of 'expiration date' her relationships have. You're practically forewarned you're dealing with a bomb with delayed firing. So you have a woman who reaches 30yrs old and has had 2 relationships, one of 2 years and one of 5 years. Now you're going to marry her and start a family? Firstly, you're taking on legal responsibilities to get what the other 2 guys got for free so to speak. :rolleyes: Secondly, you really must feel lucky or be naive to think you'll happily pass the 5yrs mark.
These are interesting points in general.

It would be common to encounter a 30 year old, never married, and childless woman who has had a failed 5 year relationship, 1-3 failed 2-3 year long relationships, and 1-2 failed 1 year long relationships, plus instances of one night stands, casual sex, and many "one date, no sex, no second date" interactions. This typical 30 year old woman I describe would have a notch count somewhere in the 5-10 range, which doesn't sounds like a lot if she's been trying to date actively for roughly 15 years. That woman likely isn't going to be a good fit for a legal Western marriage with the inherent risks of legal Western marriages and raising children.

Plenty of men out there would pursue the never married, childless 30 year old that I just described.

It would even be difficult to get 5 good years out of that woman in a non-marital relationship with no kids.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are biologically hardwired as the inferior sex this means they will likely never be able to achieve what their male counterpart can

Whilst some try to, by doing so they adopt masculine tendencies and basically become impossible to romantically be with

So any woman who wishes to stay true to her Femininity HAS to stay within her mans shadow, she has to look up to him as her god

Now if you are a female and you are going to select a man , what type of man do you want ?

Do you want one that you can can walk all over ?

Do you want one that lusts after any beautiful woman he sees ?

DO you want one that crumbles under pressure ?

Do you want one that lacks respect ?

Do you want one that lacks control ?

Do you want one that Is scared to even approach you ?

I can tell you now if I was a woman I wouldn't want a man with any of the above
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women view dating and secks a lot differently to us they have very little choice or control about what types of men approach them , they can't just go be dominant and approach every guy they fancy because that's not a feminine act

We just see a pretty lady we want to sleep with , we don't really care about anything else because if all fails we can just go and find another one we don't really risk much because we can't get pregnant and our wall is a lot later in life

A woman has to check all of the above SIMPLY to maintain her feminine polarity within the relationship and ensure her man is going to be able to maintain his role during their relationship

It's actually very very difficult for women too choose a man and that is why they play all of these games and do all of these tests

And whilst all of this can be very confusing and complicated for men She's just checking to see if your the kind of man she wants

Oh and another thing .....

IF she's checking chances are you aren't doing a good enough job at presenting yourself as the kind of man she should want to be with .
Tinder drove me to freeze my eggs
https://www.economist.com/1843/2022/02/14/tinder-drove-me-to-freeze-my-eggs

women play the field just like guys do, just that online dating and a lot of mantra about “ 30s is the new 20s” and so on prolongs their “ girls just wanna have fun” time ( which is till they find an amazing guy )

it is the easiest times to get laid, but the most difficult to actually find a good relationship

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are both right .

Misogyny indeed gets you nowhere. A real DJ obviously LOVES women. If you dont love em,better find a way...i always say that it's pointless to chase PRs if you hate the gym
Gotta actually like them.

That being said: Stringpulller is also right that a successful marriage/ltr means the man knows how to ...pull the strings, and give her enough leeway to make it seems like she is in charge. That takes a really real one.
This forum has apparently become much more of a joke since the last time I was here. You wanna make it seem like she's in charge? LOL no, man, you wanna be in charge of yourself and the relationship and not only NOT make it seem like she's in charge, you gotta make it clear you are in charge. Won't last long otherwise or it will last and you will be miserable.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should just go listen to Black Philipp Show, from 1 to 12, that's all you will ever need to absorb to learn how to deal with women.

Yes, we are better than them as a creature, yes, they are inferior and that's why they are naturally cunning, deceptive, but not in a malicious kind of way most of the time. Just go listen to Patrice, he's the big boss that figured it all out and stop trying to get it from a woman who posts at SoSuave forums LOL that's just ridiculous

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has apparently become much more of a joke since the last time I was here. You wanna make it seem like she's in charge? LOL no, man, you wanna be in charge of yourself and the relationship and not only NOT make it seem like she's in charge, you gotta make it clear you are in charge. Won't last long otherwise or it will last and you will be miserable.
Did you even read what it said before you started fuming?

In a MARRIAGE, long term relationship where you live together. Kudos for you if you managed to have a slave wife for years while actually controlling her. What do you think? That you will completely control her life, choices, taste ect? Gtfo.

But i somehow geuss that's it not the case that you know what's it like to share your life with a woman that is able to hold her own.
You guys should just go listen to Black Philipp Show, from 1 to 12, that's all you will ever need to absorb to learn how to deal with women.

Yes, we are better than them as a creature, yes, they are inferior and that's why they are naturally cunning, deceptive, but not in a malicious kind of way most of the time. Just go listen to Patrice, he's the big boss that figured it all out and stop trying to get it from a woman who posts at SoSuave forums LOL that's just ridiculous
i agree that Patrice is the absolute KING of any redpill shyte or coach ever. Still anyone will have his own experience,vision and things to say. Nothing wrong with that.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In a MARRIAGE, long term relationship where you live together. Kudos for you if you managed to have a slave wife for years while actually controlling her. What do you think? That you will completely control her life, choices, taste ect? Gtfo.

But i somehow geuss that's it not the case that you know what's it like to share your life with a woman that is able to hold her own.
You sperg with your limited understanding of the world. So the only two levels you know in this aspect are "you let her think she's in charge" or "she's your slave wife and you control everything", right?

I never control any woman or man or person, no time or interest in doing that. Any woman or man or person will test to see if they can abuse you or not, no matter what kind of relationship you have with them. These are the cases you show them they can't abuse you and that you are in charge. This is a more complicated topic, but main point is: have yourself as your own point of origin although every woman will try and push you towards taking action and decisions that benefit her narrative, but not just women per se...everyone. Ain't gonna go deeper, you're already swimming in the blue sea of the blue pill, need to get out of there first to then come around here and maybe we can talk. Till then...keep swimming, bud.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i agree that Patrice is the absolute KING of any redpill shyte or coach ever. Still anyone will have his own experience,vision and things to say. Nothing wrong with that.
You don't understand Patrice or else you wouldn't be talking the way you are LOL you can have your own experience, but that's basically sth like women say "my truth, your truth", there are no truths of yours of theirs, some things are objectively one way or another and that's about it. The mindset of "let her think she's in charge" unless you're doing it in a clearly joking way...reeks of blue pill mentality and that's just sad.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know @SW15 I don’t mind you breaking down my history through my 20s. It doesn’t bother me. But understand that I was there, you weren’t and some of your assumptions are wholly inaccurate, which is to be expected of course.

The first boyfriend felt entitled to cheat, and to be honest, in my innocence I expected him to be more faithful, to display character and loyalty as I was. We did not value the same things I came to understand and the relationship was not tenable.

The 5 year boyfriend did propose within 6 months. It kinda freaked me out. I liked him but we were still early on and getting to know one another in depth. What I really think happened was that he actually felt rejected at that time, and he also had a hard time saying no to female attention although he was not plating other girls & he did in fact love me; was emotionally attached to me. So those two things contributed to his behavior.

I carried zero pain from those interactions into my first marriage (not kidding) and chose a man who was extremely loyal. So loyal in fact that I’m the only woman he’s had sex with since 2000 even til today. I wish he’d meet someone and get involved. Apparently I’m a tough act to follow. Our issues were elsewhere in the relationship, and I’ve spoken openly about those things here for benefit of the community. My first husband was from a good family that valued monogamy; his parents were happily married until his father died, his mother was a virgin on her wedding night, the values we had were the same in that sense. I worried only slightly about his work environment, and I traveled all over for work myself, neither of us ever cheated the entire time we were together, despite the marriage eventually failing.

Frankly all the men described in this thread came from monogamous happily married parents with multi decade unions. So they all had that in common.

Each of the men I have been involved with have been highly desirable men, and I will certainly allow that when I was young & quite innocent I did not understand game or how to manage a relationship. By the time I married I did understand that and how it affects the interaction in the context of other options (mine and his), and my understanding has grown over time.

Really it’s normal for people to have failed relationships leading to the marriage relationship. It’s unusual for the very first romantic interest to turn into a lifelong partner. It’s good when it happens but it’s quite rare these days.