Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women are So Arrogant on OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What everyone is experiencing on those apps is actually very common, if not the norm. I'm in my early 30s, white, around 6'4"and 240ish and lift/exercise on a regular basis, eat good, etc. and I only get matched with overweight women and unattractive women. For my age I'm easily in the top 10%, very few men in the real world are 6'+ and have a fit/athletic body. In the real world if the majority of women demanded a man be like me as a minimum you'd have literally the entire population remain perpetually single and the birth rate would be next to 0.

The only men who do well off of dating apps and sites are one of these 3.

1. Are racially unique to their area. I've noticed that mixed race men seem to do well despite the fact they aren't attractive.
2. Are the male equivalent of a victoria's secret or maxim model, this is so rare it's not even worth mentioning.
3. Are displaying almost celebrity like status and lifestyle, whether real or not is of no relevance. I know of a few men in my area around my age who create this image of having a lot of wealth and status, reality is they are average and up to their eyes in debt.

If you are looking to date off of these apps or sites you will have to go well below your actual league. One thing I have noticed in the real world with women is that they vastly overestimate themselves. I've heard of stories of fat women refusing to date an overweight man for him......being overweight lol. This I blame on dating apps but also social media, go on any young woman's instagram page and you'll see countless posts from mostly other women feeding into her ego.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only men who do well off of dating apps and sites are one of these 3.

1. Are racially unique to their area. I've noticed that mixed race men seem to do well despite the fact they aren't attractive.
2. Are the male equivalent of a victoria's secret or maxim model, this is so rare it's not even worth mentioning.
3. Are displaying almost celebrity like status and lifestyle, whether real or not is of no relevance. I know of a few men in my area around my age who create this image of having a lot of wealth and status, reality is they are average and up to their eyes in debt.
LooksMoneyStatus gets you IOIs in real life/and matches online. This can be conveyed thru your clothing/shoes (lol @ the shoe thread btw), hairstyle, cologne and some traveling (not expensive). after that its just being relatable/likeable/interesting and moving things forward.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"charming/game" comes after you guys match. guys can work on that.
stylish? yes.
rich? yes.
muscular? yes.
tall? no (don't think there are shoes that will take a 5' 4" man to 6'3")
handsome face/green eyes/? no (genetics unless plastic surgery or some wearing some special eye contacts(?))

so of course for these guys online dating is very efficient in terms of getting with the girls they want (not girls they have to settle for, because they don't have the bottom 2 traits, that are mostly down to genetics. hence the push back from them when you try and offer them "advice". and think "why are people so mean to me, I was only trying to help them"?
I am quite blessed from a genetic perspective so this is why I can not give advices to other less blessed by genetics , because I am sure that what works for me it would not work for others

what I can do is give my 2 cents in terms of what I would try and then check if it yields better results

the issue with being blessed by genetics is that you do not know if a girl is with you because she genuinely likes who you are , or because you are a catch

same thing that really rich guys are facing . Is she with me because I am rich , or because I have an amazing personality

this is why it is very difficult for me to have an ltr with girls bellow my smv , because I know that most likely they want to date me because I am a catch , which raises my question on why to waste my time with something that is not true

being blessed has a lot of advances , but also disadvantages . Nothing really comes free

TheProspect

Reaction score
You actually believe that the women you meet via OLD are of lesser quality?
It's been my experience, yes.

These "higher quality" women that you are able to pull...any of them ever subscribe to an OLD site?
Probably all of them at one time or another. My point isn't whether the chicks I meet outside of OLD use OLD or not, my point is that my game in-person is more effective than my game online.

Most of my success with new women comes from social circle game and approaching at places I frequent. Becoming a familiar face, building rapport, and demonstrating other desirable qualities beyond physical looks, has given me more promise & results in regards to meeting higher quality women than OLD.

I'll concede though that when I've used OLD I never put in maximum effort to optimize my results (professional photos, etc.), so I imagine that has always negatively impacted my results, although I did have mild success. That being said, I haven't had any form of OLD for 5+ years, but I'd imagine if I went back online and actually put effort into a profile, that I would do better than I did before. My confidence, looks, and understanding of women have improved significantly since then anyway. I've actually pulled on IG and FB lately, but I wouldn't necessarily consider that OLD.

You're right though in that it requires work and effort to develop a proper profile that can optimize results, something I never personally did, which likely produced my results and thus formed my opinion. I haven't had the urge or need to use OLD for years, I do well without it, but my opinion may change if I gave it a shot again and actually put the effort in... Perhaps I'll do so later in the year when I have more free time and report back any noticeable differences.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I know you want to be a father, and I sincerely believe you can find a quality woman via OLD (but I respect and understand if you choose the "non-OLD" route).
Ironically enough, 6-7 years ago I met one of my ex-LTRs online, and she would have made a perfect loving, caring, and affectionate mother. She was actually a good girlfriend...

However, she had a really loose vag and I cheated on her because of it, and as a young 20 year old it became a dealbreaker for me. She never found out I cheated, but in a way I'm glad I cheated and remembered what tight vag feels like, or I would likely have settled and still be hitting loose vag.

The last time we hooked up I talked her into letting me try and fist her wearing a lubricated medical glove just to see if I could, which proved to be an awkward thing to do in hindsight as the breakup conversation happened shortly thereafter.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically enough, 6-7 years ago I met one of my ex-LTRs online, and she would have made a perfect loving, caring, and affectionate mother. She was actually a good girlfriend...

However, she had a really loose vag and I cheated on her because of it, and as a young 20 year old it became a dealbreaker for me. She never found out I cheated, but in a way I'm glad I cheated and remembered what tight vag feels like, or I would likely have settled and still be hitting loose vag.

The last time we hooked up I talked her into letting me try and fist her wearing a lubricated medical glove just to see if I could, which proved to be an awkward thing to do in hindsight as the breakup conversation happened shortly thereafter.
wow that’s the right mindset. You did right by not settling. Most guys don’t have an abundance mindset and whine over some lost vag but they should appreciate not being tied to one woman. Being able to explore more vags is way better than being tied to one woman that isn’t even a 10.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TMI Dude....

Hard for me to appreciate your valuing the size of a woman's vagina over her "perfect" motherly qualities.

Wouldn't necessarily be a dealbreaker for me.

Seems to me like you used her for your own sexual pleasure/curiosity, but if it makes you happy and proud....
women like to be perverted by a guy that she feels attracted To

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respectfully disagree. That's a blanket statement. You don't know for certain what all women like.

Not my style to share or read about sexual details on SS, either.
as Guys feel that they need to protect the woman , so girls feel the need to please the man

basically a woman can be a Puritan or succumbus , depending on the guy

but women overall value more guys with whom she does dirty things with

TheProspect

Reaction score
TMI Dude....

Hard for me to appreciate your valuing the size of a woman's vagina over her "perfect" motherly qualities.

Wouldn't necessarily be a dealbreaker for me.
There were other things that suggested incompatibility as a partner beyond the lackluster sexual qualities, but being a selfish young guy, that's what dominated my thinking back then. I wanted better, more fulfilling sex, and that was more important to me at the time than motherly qualities, and still is to a degree.

She was very enthusiastic and loved to please in the bedroom, which is probably why I was willing to enter an LTR in the beginning, but once the novelty wore off after a few months, I couldn't maintain sexual interest in her.

I still look back on her as a good girlfriend in general, despite the incompatibility. We split amicably.

Motherly qualities doesn't always override sexual compatibility for me. And while the size of a vagina doesn't automatically act as a dealbreaker for me neither, there wasn't enough compatibility beyond her motherly qualities for me to overlook the disappointment of what the sex life became in the long-term.

In her defence, I didn't have the most to offer at the time either.

Seems to me like you used her for your own sexual pleasure/curiosity, but if it makes you happy and proud....
I wouldn't say it makes me happy or proud that I acted selfishly, but I don't regret it. Learned a lot. The details I mentioned were more so for the sake of shock value, not everyone's taste.

Anyways, to bring it back on topic as to why I mentioned this LTR, it's because it was overall a positive experience, and I met her through Tinder. Back then in 2014 though, OLD was a lot less about the attenting wh0ring it is today. Tinder back then in 2014 had a lot less bullsh!t to sift through compared to when I stopped using OLD (Bumble, specifically) in 2016/2017.

In a few years there became noticeably a lot more flakes, and the hotter women also became much more pickier. The women who I was able to meet up with who were on the more attractive side were often entitled or super neurotic, and caused me to lose interest in OLD at the time, as I became preoccupied with school and dating & getting laid weren't priority for me.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still don’t understand why any man would make OLD his primary source for women when there are so many women at bars just sitting there for the taking ..

OLD should be something you use while sitting on the toilet to pass time and if you get laid a couple times a year from it, great! If not who cares ..
Many places have strict covid regulations that prevent meeting people in person very easily.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
I like this guy. He's not afraid to challenge these broads

I've seen people say some of the most racist crazy stuff here to other men, and nobody says anything, but you go after beexcellent and guys come out of nowhere to defend her. Let her handle her own sh1t
Is it really a woman though? Bee's feet and hands are bigger than Wilt Chamberlain's! Plus it uses some of the transgender talking points "right to exist" etc.

Until proven otherwise, safe to say, bee the tranny granny is pulling a fast one on all of us!

But yeah, you're right. All of these so-called, self styled "dating coaches," "pickup artists" sosauavers, mgtowers, blackpillers and redpillers all of a sudden revert to their true nature as soyboys, beta males, simps, white knights and brown nosers groveling for a chance to sniff the anus of a male to female 50+ year old tranny. Completely insane.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure.

I've slept with 70+ but I never felt like I truly knew most of them (even though I loved every one of them to some degree).

The handful of women I know best merely seem to reflect what I value best:

Strength
Integrity
Character
Positive
Outgoing
Reserved
Supportive
Nurturing
Sensitive
Hardworking
Determined
Resilient
Non-judgemental
Sexually submissive
Healthy (i.e. not fat)
Tall (5'8-5'11)
Lean
Busty
Long hair
Long legs
but this does not tell you anything if they would have been up to put a zucchini in her vagina or not lol

the thing about this kind of stuff is that women will backwards rationalize and say to herself “ have no idea why I did this , but most likely because I like him a lot “ . Then her attachment level towards you will increase , and same happens to how she views you as a person

this is how you use backwards rationalization in your advantage , not in your disadvantage as most of the times happen

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There were other things that suggested incompatibility as a partner beyond the lackluster sexual qualities, but being a selfish young guy, that's what dominated my thinking back then. I wanted better, more fulfilling sex, and that was more important to me at the time than motherly qualities, and still is to a degree.

She was very enthusiastic and loved to please in the bedroom, which is probably why I was willing to enter an LTR in the beginning, but once the novelty wore off after a few months, I couldn't maintain sexual interest in her.

I still look back on her as a good girlfriend in general, despite the incompatibility. We split amicably.

Motherly qualities doesn't always override sexual compatibility for me. And while the size of a vagina doesn't automatically act as a dealbreaker for me neither, there wasn't enough compatibility beyond her motherly qualities for me to overlook the disappointment of what the sex life became in the long-term.

In her defence, I didn't have the most to offer at the time either.

I wouldn't say it makes me happy or proud that I acted selfishly, but I don't regret it. Learned a lot. The details I mentioned were more so for the sake of shock value, not everyone's taste.

Anyways, to bring it back on topic as to why I mentioned this LTR, it's because it was overall a positive experience, and I met her through Tinder. Back then in 2014 though, OLD was a lot less about the attenting wh0ring it is today. Tinder back then in 2014 had a lot less bullsh!t to sift through compared to when I stopped using OLD (Bumble, specifically) in 2016/2017.

In a few years there became noticeably a lot more flakes, and the hotter women also became much more pickier. The women who I was able to meet up with who were on the more attractive side were often entitled or super neurotic, and caused me to lose interest in OLD at the time, as I became preoccupied with school and dating & getting laid weren't priority for me.
She was big enough to drastically kill sexual pleasure?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD multiplies all the features of the environment you are already in.

In crappy south europe old is even more crappier, in most eastern europe (outside capitals) you get pure gems.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern european women have zero morals, south European women you need sociak circle to get anywhere.
Southern european women are into war bride mode 1000x even before their man gets killed, the concept of popularity contest and hive mind gets a new meaning when you deal with most of them.

You're totally right on the social circle point, they could kick the father of their kids with no reason only cause he is not approved from their group....they could ignore jesus and date satan if the group approves the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.