"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

why? why did I become an AFC? what went wrong?

CrazyVatoLoco

New Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
chicago 'burbs
So im here bored tonight drinking myself and I was thinking about how I became the loser I am, I remember when I was a lil kid that most of my friends(and alot) were girls, suprised I didnt grow up gay! jk... and I wasnt shy at all(real opposite of what I am now)

im still sad that im a virgin still and that ive never had a female friend after hitting my teens and I pretty much have zero game

but how the hell did that changed after I hit middle school??? I wouldnt be sufferen if I kept going down the right path... damn, at least I know now how to get back on track, altought its hard work.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I don't know why in your case but there are many possible reasons.

For me:
1. My parents didn't teach me how to be social. They don't want me to have friends.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
2. I was teased in HS and I had very low self respect and esteem.

Aint life a *****.:mad:
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
We all have had different lives and there are many different ways to becoming an AFC. But the biggest commonality we have is living in a society that is extremely femanized and negative toward men, which tends to make boys grow up as wussy AFCs instead of real men.

In many, many ways it isn't your fault. But the point I want to make is your past is irrelevant and you can't change it, so all you can do now is move forward and make the rest of your life a lot better.

Also, do not feel sorry for yourself, because you are only 17 and there are guys that go well into their 20s being AFCs and virgins, so you are actually making an early start!

Sh*t you are doing way better than me, but despite my even later start I'm doing pretty damn good these days. Believe me, there is light at the end of the tunnel!
 

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Queensland, AUS
Man...when I was a lil kid in primary school (elementary) I was a lil dirty rat macking and hitting up girls (no kisses tho lol) I thought I was the king on the world. I couldn't give a f*ck about anythin else. I was even walking home girls 3 years my senior and everyone wanted to hang with me....

then BOOM...I migrated to a new life away from it all...cos my mother remarried and moved from Phillipines to Australia.

I became king AFC. My parents became over protective of me and didn't support socialising and didn't nurture my potential apart from schooling and staying out of trouble even if it meant making your balls obsolete. My stepdad resented everything I ever enjoyed doing, my passions, everything I stood for and things that made me happy. This was f*cked up cos I looked up to the bastard as if he was my real dad and internalised what he had to say. Rare these days. All his other sons are bums or junkies. Im surprised to even make it this far to college.

I also got bullied and taught never to make a stand to myself. I fought and fought for myself but eventually I was a watered down version of my true self.

Now, well out of my comfort zone, lies the journey which I should have done right from the word go. But hey theres no use b*tchin bout the past unless you're sharing it with someone else. I'd like to replace the saying "WHAT IF's" with "WHAT NOW's"
 

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
I didnt realize i was AFC until i was 18. i wish i knew earlier... atleast you know you have a problem. Thats the first step of recovery, my friend. Atleast you arent one of those hardcore AFC's. ;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top