Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why were women so interested in Ted Bundy?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So they knew of his wrongdoings, they knew he had committed appalling crime.

Yet they fell for him and so I've read many, many women sent him love letters, photos.

Yes he did have that 'look' about him and possibly maybe 'I don't give crap aura' along with is intelligence and sort of charisma.

Possibly fame arousal/bad boy arousal? Females are attracted to bad boys.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a criminal multiplies your look, if you are ugly being a criminal makes you uglier while if you are hot it makes you hotter toward women.

Those who benefit the most are average to good looking guys.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same reason you have a lot of thirsty dudes wanting to be with Casey Anthony.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at Charles Manson, he had tons of women obsessed with before and after incarceration. A few years ago they had the "hot mug shot guy" Jeremy Meeks who by chance took a good photo but is actually not particularly attractive.

The common denominator is the fact that they are famous and their notoriety probably adds to this. Athletes, actors and all forms of celebrities also have women obsessed with them. These women create this image in their head that there is something magical about these men when in reality there isn't anything particularly special about them outside of fame.

I remember a few years ago during the Aaron Hernandez case, I'm originally from MA, and there were women on social media saying how he should be released because he was hot and a good guy lol.

What you need to understand is that these women are just bat**** crazy, there really isn't any other explanation for it. It's a bit comical but also concerning, as many of these women are the ones who get knocked up by bad boys and the rest of us have to foot in for the welfare checks.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
There are web sites for women to "Write a prisoner" in prison. They are usually unmoved by the beta types and stay away from them.

They will write to a prisoner. Get into a "relationship" with them and then be waiting for them at the gate when they are released.

It's a bigger thing than you think. "Dated" one of these women for a couple of weeks. Do not be nice to them. Grudge fuk them.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are web sites for women to "Write a prisoner" in prison. They are usually unmoved by the beta types and stay away from them.

They will write to a prisoner. Get into a "relationship" with them and then be waiting for them at the gate when they are released.

It's a bigger thing than you think. "Dated" one of these women for a couple of weeks. Do not be nice to them. Grudge fuk them.
Exactly, which is something I mentioned on my previous post on here. These women are just bat**** crazy lol but as you said it's way more common than you would think.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, which is something I mentioned on my previous post on here. These women are just bat**** crazy lol but as you said it's way more common than you would think.
Yeah she wanted me to drag her around by her hair and slap her. Naturally I didn't slap her hard and it irritated her. It's a different dynamic than just B-D-S-M.
It's like a sex slave on steroids. At least for this one. Advance at your own risk. Not all women want to be dragged around by their hair. LOL
It's serious caveman stuff

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she wanted me to drag her around by her hair and slap her. Naturally I didn't slap her hard and it irritated her. It's a different dynamic than just B-D-S-M.
It's like a sex slave on steroids. At least for this one. Advance at your own risk. Not all women want to be dragged around by their hair. LOL
It's serious caveman stuff
Wait, this woman you went out with was also writing to bad boys in prison and waiting for them when they would be released?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, this woman you went out with was also writing to bad boys in prison and waiting for them when they would be released?
Nah. She told me how he cheated on her before she met me. Not that I would care. I don’t do BF/GF
Of course she was still writing them. Lol
No proof of course but I don’t care.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess before and after the women fell for him due to his nice masculine manly looks as well as his chameleon like persona/projection, intelligence to boost.

Last edited:

HOOVERMEBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a certain class of women that adore dangerous men . When I was on OLD I would put up the most psychotic profile picture I could.I would get a lot of messages more than a smiling picture would.All of these women loved crime books,crime shows,they all loved forensic files the TV show.Now you have to have good looks to pull this off.Ted Bundy was basically just doing cold approach like a badass.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ted Bundy was a master observer. There is an experiment that has been successfully repeated many times over.

A predator can identify prey (victim type people) with a glance. A woman who has the persona that she will fight to the death, Bundy would bypass and eliminate as a possible meal.

Predators are successful in what they do because they can glance at a street full of people and pick out the mice.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a certain class of women that adore dangerous men . When I was on OLD I would put up the most psychotic profile picture I could.I would get a lot of messages more than a smiling picture would.All of these women loved crime books,crime shows,they all loved forensic files the TV show.Now you have to have good looks to pull this off.Ted Bundy was basically just doing cold approach like a badass.
There have actually been some studies that show smiling makes men appear less attractive to woman compared to a more brooding look. I watched a video a while ago where they had actors portraying a scene in a bar, where the man approaches and the woman is conversing with him. During the video they had one scene where the male actor was leaning closely, smiling a lot and making a lot of eye contact. The other scene the same actor would make eye contact but not smile much, had a bit more distance between himself and the female actor and he would also look around the room a bit as if he was slightly disinterested. The women found that in the first scene the male actor was a bit more feminine, more open and agreeable but not as attractive compared to the second scene, where they found him to be more dominant and attractive.

A lot of this stuff is subconscious but naturally there will be a spectrum of what women are going for. Some women find the hypermasculine and domineering bad boy type as VERY attractive whilst others may want something more in the middle. From my observations, the women attracted to the bad boy types generally have a lot of issues of their own.