Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why were the older generation of men so much tougher then todays men?

Reaction score
I was watching the show Deadliest Catch tonight on tv and a 55 year old deck hand injured his back but kept on working without complaining at all and that got me thinking about how generations seem to get weaker as time passes on. It seems like the older generations wouldnt complain and they were truly tough men.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the same dudes that lived to deadlift and boxed 15 rounds as opposed to 6-12. Effeminate men are easier to corral into the pen. They do not belong to their own tribes. They prefer to be viewed as "global citizens", the whole cuck lot of them as a matter of fact. Effeminate men + macho fembots = the destruction of the nuclear family (goal achieved) and the decline of masculine, bad@sses in society (/society itself).
P.S. keep drinking the tap water.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were expected to spend their time differently, free time today is looked at casually but back then it was sin, that is the only difference.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men follow what women want. Again... most men follow what women want. Again...

Go get jacked, rich, and famous, because women want that...

When communications are isolated only hard work would equal wealth, and women want that so men did it.

When communications are transparent to all and every place only being wise or manipulative equals wealth, and women want that so men do it.

Find a man, not gaming women all the time and showing functional items instead of bling, and you will see a tough man behind it.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Max,
Oh yes you are right,and the generation before that was even tougher...Dad used tell the story of having his Tonsils out,the Doctor turned up at the Farmhouse,asked for hotwater and for the kitchen table to be cleaned,then proceeded to do all the kids one at a time on the table....When he joined the Navy in 1932,all new recruits who hadn't had their tonsils removed had to fall out,he next saw them sitting on the cold floor outside the Dentists looking very sorry for themselves...These blokes didn't wonder what brand of Eau de Cologne they used,or how much emotional support they would get from their Girl Friends?

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reactions: BMX

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the same dudes that lived to deadlift and boxed 15 rounds as opposed to 6-12. Effeminate men are easier to corral into the pen. They do not belong to their own tribes. They prefer to be viewed as "global citizens", the whole cuck lot of them as a matter of fact. Effeminate men + macho fembots = the destruction of the nuclear family (goal achieved) and the decline of masculine, bad@sses in society (/society itself).
P.S. keep drinking the tap water.
mate you serious about tap water?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are 55 then you were born in 1966.

you would have been 20 in 1986.

20 year olds in 86 were living in an even more feminised world than today. Lifting weights was niche. Terrible diet. What’s more, 80s culture was all about women with shoulder pads and no curves (teenage boy physique) and men were wearing make up and it was the “age of the gay” with many movies being slightly homoerotic. Rocky has some weird scenes at points.

the 90s, in the U.K. were a reaction to that when “lad culture” came about.

the current wokesters are not so much millennials - they are the people running businesses, and teaching kids. Millennials aren’t in charge yet.

all the main woke people I know are late 40s and 50s. The older boomers are not woke.

boomers and their children (older millennials and young gen x) aren’t woke. Old genx (nirvana and 80s gen) are the woke ones.

a lot of men in their late 20s and 30s are full of steroids and tattoos.

I would not say this is a young person thing.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK they now have NO contact rugby because the schools are absolutely petrified of that totally rare accident incase they get sued.
Imagine No contact american football LOL

In the UK 40 years ago if you disciplined a boy at school HIS Dad would totally back the teacher,

But in 2021 mom storms down the school and verbally abuses the teacher.

In the Uk we are extremely creepy in the way we adore children, we are there butler, servant, best friend, kids dont walk much to school anymore there parents may aswell drive into the headmasters office, they drop them so close.

dont even get me started on phones and technology, I dont even see how football is popular anymore cause you rarely see a group of lads playing it.

My grandad would think we were pathetic

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad was born in 1946.... he worked construction.... then on the railroad driving spikes ( actually got wacked by a passing train) then as a roofer.... in 1988 when I was 8 he fell 55 ft... and broke nearly every bone in his body. After a year he returned back to work. He is finally retiring at 75 years old this year. A 23 year old that works under me... slipped on a wet floor... and has been on workman’s comp for 6 months.... and is now seeing a therapist because he’s afraid to return to work.

That being said it’s your mindset. My dad grew up with 7 brothers and a dad that would beat them with a shovel if they screwed up. His mom didn’t care if he was sick,... his dad didn’t care.... he knew that the world doesn’t care about you or how your feeling. If my dad was sick and stayed home from school his dad would put him to work.... there were no off days and no escape.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Depression Era born and fought in one world war. They knew privation and appreciated opportunity and could work to build something tangible.
2) Fewer Labor Saving devices. Physical labor was a necessity.
3) Less Media to form opinions of what and how things "should be".
4) Some areas of the country were only 100 years removed from the frontier. Self sufficiency was valued.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were not grown up from women, educated from women and forced to comply to female regulation nor subjected to female approving them.