Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the sudden spike in interest from her?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl on okcupid mid-december and we obviously clicked. It turned out she teaches fitness classes at my gym, and we both agreed it best to tread carefully so things weren't awkward at the club. She expressed interest in meeting for a drink a few weeks ago, but didn't want to call it a date for the above reasons. It ended up lasting 4 hours with her saying multiple times we should do it again. She was already getting involved with another guy at that time, and still is (not offical), so we haven't spoke much over the past week or two.

She'd been asking me to attend one of her classes, so tonight I did. I knew a lot of people and came off as quasi-popular. Chatted with her after, teasing her and got her to smile right away. I left for the locker room after a few people joined our conversation, to quit while I was ahead. She texted a few minutes later asking if I was still at the club, I said no, and she continued to text me. Went on facebook when I got home, she IMed me right away with a much higher IL than normal by the amount she was writing. She even called me "darling" when she was saying goodnight and we'd catch up very soon. Doubt i'm friend zoned, i'm flirty with her and can still feel sexual tension between us. She commented a few days ago that she got the player vibe because of how I flirt with her though, I denied it of course.

Does it sound like her interest spiked tonight or am I over thinking?

Last edited:

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other guy is probably not in the picture anymore? Take her for drinks again and this time escalate.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so surprised? You did a good job increasing attraction when you met her at the gym, especially with the social proof and then leaving her wanting more. Just keep your cool and bring it home ;)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're in a good position, play a little hard to get. The mistake most dudes make when they're in your position is they go "Oh, she's totally interested now" and they stop gaming her and start making their interest clear and this totally snuffs her budding desire. Move at half the speed you think you should.

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job, and that display of social proof was nice! But be cautious and certainly be careful of the poisonous oneitis developing!

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you did fine, except for one thing. when she commented she got a player vibe from you, you denied it. how do you know the player vibe isn't what attracted her to you.
being thought off as a player isn't a bad thing, it has worked in my favor.
I would just be cautious about trying to always please her.
if you always try to keep her happy, she will leave you.

Master Blunt

Reaction score
I agree with everyone. You did good so far, just keep it cool and don't be a sap when you know she is really digging you.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
you did fine, except for one thing. when she commented she got a player vibe from you, you denied it. how do you know the player vibe isn't what attracted her to you.
being thought off as a player isn't a bad thing, it has worked in my favor.
We need to throw out false beliefs like "women don't like men that get around, players etc." The theory of pre-selection has nailed that false belief to the wall.

I'm not saying to be arrogant about it but you could could deny it in ****y & funny ways

"i'm not a player I just crush a lot"

For a woman to say that she has heard or feels that you give off the vibe of a player it means THAT SHE THINK YOU ARE GOOD WITH WOMEN! That is NEVER a bad thing in fact it's a great thing. You are giving off a vibe of being a sexual being rather than the vibe you don't want to give (nice guy).

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Asked her out for a drink this weekend and she gave me the option of Sat or Sun. I know she said our first time out wasn't a date considering the circumstances but she must be interested on some level to be spending her time one on one with me. I'll try to take her to someplace upbeat where I can see how she reacts to some kino, as opposed to just sitting face to face. Any other tips are welcome!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bar...lounge . No nightclubs. The smaller the place the better.

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool thread. Good job man.
And to everyone reading his technique just remember ONE THING!!!! there was no technique here! He was having fun, showing everyone that he's loose, he's cool, that if he gets the girl or not , hey , no big deal!
THAT IS TRUE PUA TECHNIQUE! FUN FUN FUN!!!! No pressure. No frowns.

Let us know how she bangs. lol

& don't be a douchy 'yes man' if it becomes serious! Actually..DONT GET SERIOUS!!! :nono: