Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the rise in sexless men/simps is the final blow to dating

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is now days women in their 30’s who are single moms also have a lot more options than most guys.
Very true. All those web sites for hook ups and dating are all men. Who will screw anything with pulse. They don’t care.
Also social media gives females way more options too.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian men can attract Asian women (even if their preference in white men) so why couldn't a half Asian man? I would actually think they have it easier than a full Asian.
Too many very picky Asian chicks like these:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of Hapas with White fathers turn out to be completely normal, many celebs in Korea have white fathers. Also elliot rodgers dad was jewish not white.
I consider Jews to be white in most cases. I consider Judaism a religion. The ethnic background of Jews differs. Some Jews have ancestry from Europe and some from the Middle East. I consider Israel to be a part of the Middle East.

Behaviorally, there are differences between United States Jews and Israeli Jews.

A lot of Jewish men have higher than average IQs. Having a higher than average IQ often leads to issues attracting women, especially white women.

Below are examples of high IQ Jewish men that are a bit nerdy and would struggle a lot white women without fame. Some even have had Asian girlfriends/wives even when famous.

Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
Jonah Hill
Judd Apatow
Woody Allen
Ken Rosenthal
Mark Cuban

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are plenty of white dweebs. Jewish men are not the only white dweebs. Many white men, Jewish or not, often resort to Asian women because they are having issues with white women.

Im pretty sure elliot rodger was on the spectrum
While his sister was normal
View attachment 7378
That is messed up.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Plenty of Hapas with White fathers turn out to be completely normal, many celebs in Korea have white fathers. Also elliot rodgers dad was jewish not white.

Im pretty sure elliot rodger was on the spectrum
While his sister was normal
View attachment 7378
Hearing your sister have sex. Wow... that must fvck one up. ER, was messed up in the head, but he wasn't a bad looking dude; just crazy. Wonder if his father was in the picture.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I consider Jews to be white in most cases. I consider Judaism a religion. The ethnic background of Jews differs. Some Jews have ancestry from Europe and some from the Middle East. I consider Israel to be a part of the Middle East.

Behaviorally, there are differences between United States Jews and Israeli Jews.

A lot of Jewish men have higher than average IQs. Having a higher than average IQ often leads to issues attracting women, especially white women.

Below are examples of high IQ Jewish men that are a bit nerdy and would struggle a lot white women without fame. Some even have had Asian girlfriends/wives even when famous.

Mark Zuckerberg
Steve Ballmer
Jonah Hill
Judd Apatow
Woody Allen
Ken Rosenthal
Mark Cuban

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are plenty of white dweebs. Jewish men are not the only white dweebs. Many white men, Jewish or not, often resort to Asian women because they are having issues with white women.

That is messed up.
Jonah Hill is a messed up dude. He looks like a tranny who's tripping on LSD. I think they threw him out of the tribe. His sister, I believe, is now a dude too (she "transitioned"). So, I am sure he's fvcked up too in the brain.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, Asian women are generally more wife-ish. They honor and take care of their husbands.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, when a White man goes Asian, he is pretty much saying goodbye to his Y-chromosome.
So that hb9 in the red dress I posted on the other thread you don't think she's hot cause she's Asian?? She's hotter than most white women I see.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that hb9 in the red dress I posted on the other thread you don't think she's hot cause she's Asian?? She's hotter than most white women I see.
I haven't even seen the gal you posted, but there are plenty of hot women of all ethnicities. Unless he's some weird WN type I don't understand his comment.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't even seen the gal you posted, but there are plenty of hot women of all ethnicities. Unless he's some weird WN type I don't understand his comment.
Because their napa sons, who have thy y-chromosome will end up incel/hapacel because these Asian and Hapa girls continue to idolize white guys over choosing other Asian men or half-Asian guys therefore leading to a genetic dead-end. A daughter(s) has no problem and will probably end up with a white guy. I thought you were just thick but it seems you really didn't understand that guys have xy chromosomes and only men, especially ethnic guys including hapas are at a disadvantage if ethnic women keep worshipping white guys.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because their napa sons, who have thy y-chromosome will end up incel/hapacel because these Asian and Hapa girls continue to idolize white guys over choosing other Asian men or half-Asian guys therefore leading to a genetic dead-end. A daughter(s) has no problem and will probably end up with a white guy. I thought you were just thick but it seems you really didn't understand that guys have xy chromosomes and only men, especially ethnic guys including hapas are at a disadvantage if ethnic women keep worshipping white guys.
Plenty of
Ok, so if you have a son he's at a disadvantage (on average) in the dating market. Who's to say these couples ever plan to have kids? It shouldn't preclude anyone from dating someone they connect with.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of

Ok, so if you have a son he's at a disadvantage (on average) in the dating market. Who's to say these couples ever plan to have kids? It shouldn't preclude anyone from dating someone they connect with.
Not me, you mean, if you have a son with your Asian gf then he's at a disadvantage. (I'm assuming you are vocal here because you are dating or hooking up with Asians, etc...) @Zimbabwe complained about people saying he should not have kids with a Korean girl he dated before and is quite defensive and vocal when the subject is being brought up at least somewhere on this thread. I played the devil's advocate and he accused me of slootshaming. Rather defensive for someone who doesn't intend to have kids right? Asians women are going to likely want to have children with a white guy and tend towards that, after all, children are often an anchor in the relationship/marriage once the honeymoon phase wears out.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not me, you mean, if you have a son with your Asian gf then he's at a disadvantage. (I'm assuming you are vocal here because you are dating or hooking up with Asians, etc...) @Zimbabwe complained about people saying he should not have kids with a Korean girl he dated before and is quite defensive and vocal when the subject is being brought up at least somewhere on this thread. I played the devil's advocate and he accused me of slootshaming. Rather defensive for someone who doesn't intend to have kids right? Asians women are going to likely want to have children with a white guy and tend towards that, after all, children are often an anchor in the relationship/marriage once the honeymoon phase wears out.
I'm not white and have never had sex with an Asian woman in my life. Have been on several dates but it didn't go anywhere.