Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the hell do I get nervous when girls make convos awkward???

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My convo's with girls are very awkward even though I know a lot are checking me out, and it puts me off approaching those who don't check me out because it's like I already expect the convo to be awkward. I ask them a question that is broad and they hit me with one word answers and don't even look me in the face! please guys help me deal with this, it is becoming very awkward for me because it makes me more nervous as if I ****ed up. I am getting frustrated with this ****:(

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys I am not nervous to approach, it just once they give me ****ty answers i get nervous cuz I don't know what to do now cuz it feels awkward as hell, rarely do I meet chicks who are confident and give me proper replies and we vibe well. It fukkin sucks and is very depressing.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, just keep at it, man. It sounds like you're kinda freaking out over a learning process. In any case, don't feel like the whole responsibility is on you to make things work. The woman has to respond properly or else nothing will happen. If she won't make any decent conversation back, just say "well it was nice to meet you [name]" and move on.

As a general rule...
Once you show enough personality to make a girl interested in you (and sometimes even before that point if all she cares about is looks and demeanor), an interested girl will make things easy for you. If she doesn't make it easy for you, you're probably still doing things fine, but you should bail because she's just using you to avoid boredom. Never let a girl use you only because she's got nothing better to do than hang out with you.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i hear ya, its all about how you open. I'm trying to fine tune my game also.

I try to avoid questions/openers like.. how are you? how you been?or where you from? it usually leads to awkwardness.

By all possible means, i try open with, you look like you've had a rough day or you look like you don't wanna be hear right now or, you look like your having a good week. It just feels like it opens them up more and they can tell you whats bothering them.. whether its family, friends, bla bla bla, yady yada.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
i think statements are better than questions In my opinion because you are not forcing the other person to respond to it. ANd at the same time, u DONT expect an answer back

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
nando

which opener would you feel comfortable answering and not lead to awkwardness

"Hi, nando, how you been?"

VS

"Hi nando, you look like you've had a rough day" / "you look very energetic today"

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks verysuave and obisidian, I appreciate what guys said, that's some good advice. I will try it out and see what happens next time I go out, I am guessing it's the questions that maybe a problem like you guys said.