Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the general hate-on for women at this site?

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Just wondering, why do all you guys seem to hate women so much?
My theory is some girl or girls have hurt their feelings in the past, and mommy isn't there to kiss them and make them all better. So now they are mad, just like a baby that needs their diaper changed, only older.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-no consequences for sluts :
Except that everytime a woman has sex she risks pregnancy... that requires a HUGE investment, not a good choice for a slut who sexes for no commitment.

- slut vs stud question
Slut is a word that ugly women use to describe women that get the sex that they really want to have.

- Getting over rejection
How can it be a tool to get over rejection if you keep all this pent up anger towards what rejects you. That to me doesn't seem a productive view point.

- A. Don't understand the overall picture. Or B. are too fvcking scared to stand up and take thier sac in thier hands and direct themselves and thier relationships with women.

I agree

- Hate what you don't understand

Interesting thought... but people that "Don't understand" ARE DEFINATELY NOT THE FVCKING PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE OFFERING ADVICE!!! Something I see all the time, but the people that don't know outweigh those that DO, so in a democracy style format the guys that get it have their views shunned.

And wyldfire : Thanks for contributing... I'm gonna add comments in bold

Yep...there is a lot of hate directed at women here. If you don't think it's that bad...just watch about any thread I post on. A few of the guys who are filled with hatred towards women have gone so far as to call my 7 year old daughter nasty names...even back when she was just 3 or 4 years old. I get called every name in the book by these guys as well...because I am a woman. They aren't really here to improve themselves...they are here trying to instill their anger and hatred towards women into the minds of young guys here to recruit them into the radical anti-feminist movement.
I can't believe people would go that far to attack you and your children... and where are the mods on this one??

Anyone who has so much anger and hatred in them cannot be happy or successful with women. No one should take their advice or listen to their tips because if what they were doing actually made their lives better they wouldn't be so freaking miserable and hateful.

My thoughts exactly... I know sometimes I'll be angry, but that's not the general undertone of my contribution. Big difference,

Like the other guy said, angry cause they don't undersand, but they can't understand because they are so angry.

Look to the well-adjusted, logical and sensible people for advice and to model after...not the hate-mongering miserable old f*cktards.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skunks!

These guys are skunks.

Why skunks hate women?

Because they are terrified of them. They feel powerless in dealing with them. They constantly fail with them. They are rejected by them. They can only attract the most low quality women.

These skunks have their energy and their aura's so twisted with bitterness and fear any well adjucted woman will avoid them like the plague. Only the most low self esteem, drama seeking women would spend any time with them.

Those fantastic magical loving sensual creatures that bring love and joy to the rest of our lives... well the skunks never ever get that treatment.

Rather than facing facts and having a good look at themselves and figuring out what THEY are doing to make women react to them as if they are a skunk they blame the woman.

Skunks clutch at straws and any theory that justifies their stance that somehow womankind has betrayed mankind and deviated from their role rather than just accept the fact that it is not mankind that womankind is turning their back on. It is just pathetic failed men like them.

Unfortuantely this site attracts skunks like sh*t attracts flies and they have made a little posse of pungent patheticness.

F*ck the skunks!

JJ

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Wyldfire said:
Yep...there is a lot of hate directed at women here. If you don't think it's that bad...just watch about any thread I post on. A few of the guys who are filled with hatred towards women have gone so far as to call my 7 year old daughter nasty names...even back when she was just 3 or 4 years old. I get called every name in the book by these guys as well...because I am a woman. They aren't really here to improve themselves...they are here trying to instill their anger and hatred towards women into the minds of young guys here to recruit them into the radical anti-feminist movement.

Anyone who has so much anger and hatred in them cannot be happy or successful with women. No one should take their advice or listen to their tips because if what they were doing actually made their lives better they wouldn't be so freaking miserable and hateful.

Look to the well-adjusted, logical and sensible people for advice and to model after...not the hate-mongering miserable old f*cktards.
Bird is right. There are those c0ckstains who jump on her every single time she posts, whether or not the post is valid is irrelevant. These guys truly think they're better and more experienced. My question to them (and you fvckers know who you are) is this: Do you have a pvssy? I sometimes disagree with the old bird but I see it for what it is, a different perspective.

Anger towards women is proof positive that they're insecure and scared death to kill the boy living inside thier skin.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wyldfire has at least 2 types of disgruntlements directed towards her here; one being completely unrelated to this topic. I just think we need to either delete the sections of the DJ bible that advise against taking advice from women, or lock her account to prevent her from doing just that. Surely, iVillage is still allowing new members.

Ninja Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be told, most guys are angry because they've been lied to by Hollywood and the media. Those guys really, really want to believe the fairytales and lies about nice guys getting the girl. Too many of them listen to what women say as opposed to watching what women actually do.

It all comes from watching too much tv, listening to too much soft rock and not having enough going on in your life.

Blame Barry Manilow..

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol because women can be evil if you dont know how to manipulate them and play with their minds. If you can't manipulate THEM - they'll manipulate YOU.

I was clueless before i came to this site and the sie of player supreme. Last year (freshman year in college), because of not knowing any better I had some good experiences wih girls and some BAD ones. Personal experiences in bold, what some bytches told me

1) A woman can kill your self confidence for MONTHS. "Well... other guys have the confidence... Also you look like a Russian gangster thats kinda creepy" WHAT?? and i thought being a thug bad boy was a good thing lol. Anyways she didnt say "players" or "pimps", she said "other guys". And she didnt say "more" or "a lot" of confidence - she said "THE" confidence. Yea... needless to say that destroyed my confidence for like half a year.

2) Pook, Gunwitch, and many others preach sexuality. Great idea. BUT by being more "sexual" I have been called creepy and sketchy, shady, whatever. One female "friend" of mine said Ask any girl on y floor they think ur sketchy. Or another former "friend" stopped being so friendly to me i asked her whats wrong? Shes like Your too touchy when u drink i dont want people to touch me... unless theyre my boyfriend.. Needless to say i told her to fuk off and never talked to her again. After these incidents I became pretty much asexual... until i had some sense knocked into me by some very knowledgeable men.

3) I had one-itis for this other bytch. We talked online (what an idiot i was) and i played hard to get by messaging her only once in TWO days haha. I ade it ****en clear what i wanted from her and spit AOL game like a madman (****y funny, tension loops what have u). We meet at the club. She acted cold as hell. Bytch gave me NO room to make a move i swear. i IM'd her next day and she was like um, im kinda seeing somebody already WHAAAAt, i thinkin why didnt u tell me before. Needless to say i felt like my balls were psychologically cut off by that bytch.

When it comes to money im no chump but i know how women can use men for money.

So thats why even i have some bitterness for women. They lie all the time. They don't know what they want...

Dudes, heres the saddest thing: honestly if u saw me in person or at a club or party - you would have NEVER guessed. I look like this bad boy thuggish pretty good lookin guy always in a company of friends. I am by no means a nerd, or dork, "beta nice guy" or whatever. I have friends, i go to the gym, I know all about the law of attraction and positive thinking, health, etc. I have a way with words. Pretty Dominant and masculine. So what the FUK lol. Ive definitely had good experiences but women have made my life miserable for the most part, and if not for this site i prolly would have hurt myself and others.

Wow, didnt mean to turn this into such a rant, but ive never let this out in my life... actually i might make a separate post for this. If u have feedback, respond.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
azanon said:
wyldfire has at least 2 types of disgruntlements directed towards her here; one being completely unrelated to this topic. I just think we need to either delete the sections of the DJ bible that advise against taking advice from women, or lock her account to prevent her from doing just that. Surely, iVillage is still allowing new members.
Most of the time you shouldn't take relationship or dating advice from women. However...there are always exceptions...and I am one. I have tips in the DJ Bible and I am brutally honest...all good indicators that the "don't listen to women's advice" does NOT apply to me.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate women because my mommy used to beat me. :(

Nah, just kidding. They're allright.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I was checking out another forum on dating, and the women there for the most part took any description of 'game' as being disrespectful to women, I was told that my ideas were legit back in the dark ages, and that 'women have changed the dating scene in the past 50 years...

These are the women that we are taught to not take advice from... You, wyldfire, have shown that you have good things to contribute. It's too bad that things have spiralled so far downhill on this site.

Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
... I was told that my ideas were legit back in the dark ages, and that 'women have changed the dating scene in the past 50 years...
Yes.. Women have become hors!!!!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sopimpitsscary, could you provide an example of what you mean by hate towards women. be it a post on this site. Or are you making a generalisation based on your vibe about the hatred on this site. I tend to see no difference between the $hit on this site and the $hit some guys hanging out around a beer garden talk about, eg. talking about the $lut they banged the other day, or how easy so and so was....

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Exactly, I was checking out another forum on dating, and the women there for the most part took any description of 'game' as being disrespectful to women, I was told that my ideas were legit back in the dark ages, and that 'women have changed the dating scene in the past 50 years...
And this is why, as a rule, we don't take advice from women. why?
1. They don't know what they want.
2. They tell you what they want, but are willing to accept far less.
3. They only want what they can't have.

- Getting over rejection
How can it be a tool to get over rejection if you keep all this pent up anger towards what rejects you. That to me doesn't seem a productive view point.
but it is, I don't see why you don't see the paradigm... As long as men have a logical reason as to why they got rejected, they can move on, or if there is a reasonable explanation as to why it was in a guys best interest to not get involved with said $lut, even if he does not have enough game to get her, is still enough. That reason is the girl is a $lut.

Its a convenient reason!!!

Guy feels good about himself because he did not get with $lut, he moves on without much psychological damage or hurt.

Its really just a subset of controlling your state.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
MacDiddy...the real reason most women don't give good advice is because they tell guys what they think you want to hear. Women usually care too much whether or not people like them so they want to come across as sweet. This is why if a woman is not attracted to a guy she will go to great lengths to discourage him with her actions but will still tell him how nice he is. In cases like this she doesn't really think he's "nice"...she thinks he's a huge pain in her ass. Unfortunately, she has been taught that it's not okay for her to say that because it would make her look "mean." Some women are better about being honest but when they do guys don't usually handle it so well.

It's not that women don't know what they want...they just don't think guys will like the truth. :D

malph

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
It's not that women don't know what they want...they just don't think guys will like the truth.
Succinct and true.

My female friends (well, I don't really have that many, but) have always given me lousy advice. They like that I am nice, and that's why they want to be my friends. They long ago put me in the 'friend' basket, and I don't really want to f*** any of them that much, so I won't change my behaviour around them - and they keep saying that one day some lovely lady will be attracted by that. Their first instinct is to reassure the nice me that they know and like to hang out with. After years of mistakes, I finally realise that being nice to a certain extent is okay once you've established physical attraction within a relationship - it helps you keep them (the mature ones, anyway). But being nice and kind and 100% respectful doesn't make them want to f*** you in the first place. Being aloof, unavailable, and sometimes a little mean creates the value that you need. It's a shame, but that's just the way it goes.

I don't hate women for that, I just wish they would be more upfront about it - especially when it comes to getting advice from my friends.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
MacDiddy...the real reason most women don't give good advice is because they tell guys what they think you want to hear. Women usually care too much whether or not people like them so they want to come across as sweet. This is why if a woman is not attracted to a guy she will go to great lengths to discourage him with her actions but will still tell him how nice he is. In cases like this she doesn't really think he's "nice"...she thinks he's a huge pain in her ass. Unfortunately, she has been taught that it's not okay for her to say that because it would make her look "mean." Some women are better about being honest but when they do guys don't usually handle it so well.

It's not that women don't know what they want...they just don't think guys will like the truth. :D
and your point is, 9 times out of 10 (bordering on a perfect 10/10), a chick will give a false positive. Oh the poor and confused AFC.

It doesn't confuse the DJ.

Now, how can the informed DJ hate women when we;ve cracked the code.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the only reason girls give bad advice. They usually just don't understand what they want.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Just wondering, why do all you guys seem to hate women so much?
na, we dont hate em, we just get educated from site's like diss & recognize dat thees *****'s been play'n us from da start

get it

so its just da meer act of re-venge, or simply put'n out a mirror image,
give em a tast of ther own medication

k