Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why "The Dating Market" Sucks

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's also an issue that the right kind of guy is portrayed as being the bad guy in the media instead of being the hero all men should aspire to. when the womanizer who gets whoever he wants isn't shown as the bad guy, he's shown being tamed by some (usually average) girl who's "special"
Well, James Bond comes to mind, but even he ran into a girl he actually cared about once in awhile. Of course, she usually ended up getting killed lol.

Hawkeye from M*A*S*H is probably a better example. Ironic that Alan Alda was such a feminist and a poster boy for the "sensitive guy" movement.

LOL at l_e_g_e_n_d's "I'm so alpha I have to be more beta to attract women" schtick. Kudos.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
He happens to be happy with his situation. That's cool. But how much power does he have over that situation?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your definition of a man having power is his ability to walk away from a woman with his assets in place, correct?

Any "rules" I create for myself are based around current conditions. If conditions change.. then my approach changes. For instance.. if there is a logical reason to get married in 2020.. then I'm open to it. Today in 2017 there is no logical reason. So I'm closed to it.

What I talk about applies to 2017. Anything I said in 2016 applied to 2016. If things are different in 2020 or 2030.. then I will do what works in 2020 or 2030.
I'm interested to know your stance on making kid(s). Is that something you are closed on or still considering?

I don't believe the marriage laws make any sense on the grounds that our dating market in 2017 is completely different than it was in 1957. We are living in the Fast Food Dating World which makes being loyal to ONE person on either side (male or female) much more difficult today than ever before.

- Just had a breakup? Don't worry, you can just log into Facebook, OKCupid, Tinder, POF, Match, Christian Mingle, and (insert other social media site here) and meet SCORES of new dates within hours.

- Not happy or fulfilled with your current partner or spouse for (insert whatever reason here or insert no reason at all)? Don't worry, you can just log into Facebook, OKCupid, Tinder, POF, Match, Christian Mingle, and (insert other social media site here) and meet SCORES of new dates within hours.

This is the new market, this isn't just women doing this but guys are doing this as well. I'm not sure why we beat up on women so much when quite frankly, most GUYS in this market are FVCKED UP as well. Hell, especially over here on the black male side.

I said before on here that the Marriage Laws should be updated to reflect these new market dynamics, especially considering the NO FAULT divorce amendment makes it so that you can leave without any major reason to leave.

I think the laws should be updated to where people can bring the government into their relationship through a "marriage", but alimony/palimony/and any other type of "mony" are completely off the table and LITERALLY what was shared/built together within the relationship in terms of assets is split in some sort of proportion based on how the money was brought in. Might be 50/50, might be 80/20.

So for example, if the guy brought in 80% of the income then he should keep 80% of the current assets with absolutely NO claim on any future earnings/assets (alimony).

So what does this do for house wives or house husbands who brought in 0% of income? Well, we are in a marketplace now where said person can GO OUT and acquire skills, to produce their own living. So if you decided to be a house husband or house wife solely, then the risk you would take is that if the marriage ends, you would get no proportion of the asset split because quite frankly, you didn't PRODUCE anything.

There would be some exceptions to this, as the assets you brought into the marriage could be considered AND if you were watching kids during your "house wife or house husband" timeframe, you would be compensated from the asset split in a "TBA amount" based on the time, energy, etc. that went into watching the kids.

That's how I would update the laws.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
How much LEVERAGE does your friend have? Remember that leverage was part of my definition. Don't cherry pick.

He happens to be happy with his situation. That's cool. But how much power does he have over that situation?
He has complete power. Think about it. He fills out a monthly form, and he gets his paycheck guaranteed by the US government every month--and that is ALL he wants. Where does our financial power derive from: your boss or my clients who can freely choose to fire us at any moment?

Poon King said:
Any "rules" I create for myself are based around current conditions. If conditions change.. then my approach changes. For instance.. if there is a logical reason to get married in 2020.. then I'm open to it. Today in 2017 there is no logical reason. So I'm closed to it.

What I talk about applies to 2017. Anything I said in 2016 applied to 2016. If things are different in 2020 or 2030.. then I will do what works in 2020 or 2030.
Your rules will not change, as marriage laws will remain unchanged for some time. What I was referring to are exceptions; that is, nuances that you intentionally omit:

For example, you say:

1. All women are prostitutes.

Fact: Some women die virgins.
Fact: Some women desire no resources, and just want to be a mother and raise a kid while working.
Fact: Some women will even work while the father stays at home.

What happens to your rule here?

2. Exclusivity is for fagg0ts.

Fact: Some men benefit from exclusive relations/marriage where there is a benefit; i.e. politicians, family backing; family networking, etc.

I haven't read much of your other contentions, but you are here to help men and help yourself? No?

Nuances seem trivial, but, recognition of these exceptions when they do arise will make material differences in lives of some of these young men.

An old friend of mine was a waiter, as low ambition as you could imagine. He got married young, 24 yo, and the wife's father, who was affluent, opened him a chain of restaurants (one by one) as he was already in the food industry. He ran them successfully and became a multi-millionaire. He invested his earnings into real-estate and made a fortune. All of this could not have arisen had he remained non-exclusive as a waiter. How would your "rules" have changed this young man's mind had he been on this site?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe the marriage laws make any sense on the grounds that our dating market in 2017 is completely different than it was in 1957. We are living in the Fast Food Dating World which makes being loyal to ONE person on either side (male or female) much more difficult today than ever before
i've been hearing that in a lot of ways, the idea that things were different back in the day is a myth, that a lot of things were the same it's just that they were hidden better.

though i suspect that the main difference is that modern society has everyone convinced that the perfect person exists and they just need to keep looking til they find them, which is likely the cause of marriages not being as successful as they were (maybe back in the day people would learn to live with their issues and stay together but today you'll dump each other in search of the greener grass on the other side)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been hearing that in a lot of ways, the idea that things were different back in the day is a myth, that a lot of things were the same it's just that they were hidden better.

though i suspect that the main difference is that modern society has everyone convinced that the perfect person exists and they just need to keep looking til they find them, which is likely the cause of marriages not being as successful as they were (maybe back in the day people would learn to live with their issues and stay together but today you'll dump each other in search of the greener grass on the other side)
Subjectivity tended to be more cultivated in the past [as far as a minority/ elite was concerned. I take it that 'red-pillars' pride themselves also in being separated from the mass mind by some critical capacity]. This then reflected itself in the cultural norms, which in turn reinforced that subjectivity. Reading your own preoccupations into the past is anachronism. You need to imaginatively engage with the past in order to appreciate it. But to do that you need 'negative capability', the ability to bracket for a moment what you think you might know.

One stray Carthaginian ship less,
And the world would be anyone’s guess.
Yet how could we be other than we are,
Our destiny seems written in the stars.

In a past unfathomable once lurked fate,
That poured contempt on our loves and hates,
That made of romance the jest of a fool,
Where all would bow and follow the rule.

Not so for us thanks to love’s ardent quest,
Which strove after that which lay in our breast,
And sought a freedom to rival the gods,
Our heart was struck like the lightning rod.

And so we feel the courtly days of old
Course through our blood to never go cold,
And see in our love’s passion ever since
The push and pull of sweet Providence.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these women were so "good" why are you no longer with them?

You "dumped them" according to you. Why is that?
Various reasons. I moved to a new city, she wanted to have kids with me and I didn't, etc.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says it's still illegal to buy though.
Yeah same as sweden for what I recall where girls can give themselves for money to avoid crappy jobs but if a guy gets caught buying the "service" he is arrested.

Anyway most of the posters from the first page are either banned or left the forum, guess its getting my time too...gonna ghost the dating market instead and remember of the early 10s.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This is good news. Prostitutes don’t belong in jail cells.
That’s right, subtract social obstructionism and it’s only a profession, everyone thinks they’re lazy and lay down on the job, but those girls work really hard for the money.…

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If you notice the countries where women tend to be b!tchier (the West), you will notice that they tend to have more females than males
This doesn't give the full picture, women only outnumber men in the older age brackets 55+. 107 men are born for every 100 women. Most migrants to the west happen to be adult men which only skews the ratio even more.

Women only date older men, so this opens up their pool even more while young men have a very limited selection.

Reaction score
Yeah same as sweden for what I recall where girls can give themselves for money to avoid crappy jobs but if a guy gets caught buying the "service" he is arrested.

Anyway most of the posters from the first page are either banned or left the forum, guess its getting my time too...gonna ghost the dating market instead and remember of the early 10s.
In the early 10s, you only saw Sandman and older guys behind screens complaining about the dating game. Now I can go on youtube and find some young good looking guy that some black pill incel/pua coach would worship complaining about the dating game. Things have obviously turned for the worst.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the early 10s, you only saw Sandman and older guys behind screens complaining about the dating game. Now I can go on youtube and find some young good looking guy that some black pill incel/pua coach would worship complaining about the dating game. Things have obviously turned for the worst.
Untill the early 10s if a guy complained about being flaked or ghosted, other guys mocked him and sided with the woman.

Nowadays its basically a plebiscite that a no investment policy with women is the only option...guess we needed social network to actually see how things work.

The 00s were the last decade to settle.

The 10s were the last decade to date.

The 20s will be the last decade even for pumping&dumping.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men like to cry over the bad dating market and how almost all women are trash today.

Its mostly true, but the real question is what do we do about it? Because b!tching won't help.

The problem boils down to supply and demand. When demand is high.. quality degrades and/or prices go up. Why is an expensive car expensive? It comes down to demand for a nice car compared to the level of scarcity. Older cars are in lower demand so their prices drop. So lets apply this to the dating market:

The more value men place on LTR's with women.. the more women will be b!tches. Think about this for a second... lets say 80% of men decided they refused to enter a LTR with a woman unless the conditions were EXCELLENT. What do you think would happen? Women would go back to their 1950's style behavior and work hard to seduce men into commitment.

Now what happens when every faggot and their bother desperately wants to be in a LTR? Price goes up and quality goes down. Such relationships come easy for women so they don't appreciate them. Women don't have to WORK to keep a man, so they don't. How often to women get dumped? Not often. Men have been reduced to puppy dog tools and accessories. There is nothing to work for. Nothing to fear. Nothing to lose.

I refuse to be in a LTR that is 100% exclusive. Refuse. I will not let one woman have a monopoly on me. This raises my value and forces women who deal with me to show respect or get lost. What if every man suddenly started to respect himself? What would women do?

My personal issue lies with current laws. We need to change them in a way that is fair to men. But this won't happen until more men wake up and kill their white knight thinking and co-dependence. Oh yeah.. and until more men start to respect themselves.. the market will keep sucking.
I think the problem goes deeper and is related to the way both men and women are raised.

It's a symptom of the exaggerated materialism of today's society.