Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why "The Dating Market" Sucks

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100 people can read the same materials I have hidden in my place (don't want the ladies to see), but I would imagine only one or two men would actually get any benefit from it.
Doesn't sound like much of an advertising campaign, does it? "Buy my product and maybe 1 or 2% of you will benefit from it"! It's truth, though.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Don't rock the boat. Don't really push any boundaries. Accept other people's frame.

Been there. Done that. No thanks.
GOLD.

I would advise any "noobie" to print this out and post it on their refrigerator.

Its like I always say: Attractive men don't need to follow most of society's retarded rules to succeed. You only learn this after you break away from the "group-think" and learn to think outside the box. Since most people are natural followers.. its an alien idea to them.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Deesade, this is off topic but YOU and Poon King need to start arguing without personal attacks. We are all adult men here and there's absolutely no reason threads with decent commentary/discussion should be getting locked out from FURTHER decent commentary/discussion....because you guys can't god damn debate your points without personally attacking someone.

Can you please stop it? You can state your position without the personal attacks, the personal attacks don't even have anything to DO with the damn subject matter 80% of the time.

Thank you.
Why do you think other people should change to suit you?

I've never understood this about you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall I have to agree that most women are low quality. I am attracted to less than 10% of women as I'm extremely picky. However, I own it. I'm willing to go months without getting laid in order to find someone I actually like as opposed to putting my penis inside anything that has a vagina. I don't care at all about "lay count" cause I'm perfectly happy being single and not dealing with women. I don't pedestalize women and I think that women would be lucky af to date me.

There are plenty of guys out there who would go crazy if they didn't have sex for two weeks. Those guys should just do whatever makes them happy. Whether it is using POF, cold approach, etc. I'm no one to judge.

Personally I am done with dating sites cause the women on there are incredibly low quality and not worth my time.

As for how women are "all bad", every single woman I have dated treated me really well. I have never been dumped. I've always dumped the girl first. If you are picky, you will find good women. It's the guys who lower their standards that get burned by BPD self serving women.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
As for how women are "all bad", every single woman I have dated treated me really well. I have never been dumped. I've always dumped the girl first. If you are picky, you will find good women. It's the guys who lower their standards that get burned by BPD self serving women.
If these women were so "good" why are you no longer with them?

You "dumped them" according to you. Why is that?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
These talks make me chuckle. In most cases, the greater your SMV, the more of a natural state your Alpha is in as you already have hordes of women worshiping you (with no game), so you have to make a conscious effort to be more beta, as most girls do think you are above their level otherwise.

Most of those who focus too much on the alpha/beta dichotomy are lacking SMV.

My focus in on beta game.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
These talks make me chuckle. In most cases, the greater your SMV, the more of a natural state your Alpha is in as you already have hordes of women worshiping you (with no game), so you have to make a conscious effort to be more beta, as most girls do think you are above their level otherwise.

Most of those who focus too much on the alpha/beta dichotomy are lacking SMV.

My focus in on beta game.
For men.. SMV is complex. A tall man that looks like a model and works as a mechanic fixing cars can have high SMV to a lot of hotties. But at the same time.. a rich man or a famous man can also have high SMV to hotties.

All women care about is what you can do for them
. Different women have different agendas. There is no man that is attractive to ALL women. SMW is a term that applies more to women.

The "alpha" discussion is about leverage in all areas of life. Alphas have leverage (power) while betas don't. The power to live as they please and get what they want. The "HOW" doesn't matter. Reading about game vs. being rich are moot points if the results are the same.

There is nothing alpha about having "access" to women if you have no power over them and no leverage. If women can easily control you.. then you're no alpha. If you fear losing ONE woman.. then you're no alpha.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deesade, this is off topic but YOU and Poon King need to start arguing without personal attacks. We are all adult men here and there's absolutely no reason threads with decent commentary/discussion should be getting locked out from FURTHER decent commentary/discussion....because you guys can't god damn debate your points without personally attacking someone.

Can you please stop it? You can state your position without the personal attacks, the personal attacks don't even have anything to DO with the damn subject matter 80% of the time.

Thank you.
1. These personality types either lack insight into how they engage others and create certain scenarios, or they truly believe that their way of handling a situation is the only way because it means that their needs are being met, and that's all that matters. Ultimately, all situations and relationships are about them, and what others think, feel, and want really doesn’t matter.

Controllers, abusers, and manipulative people don’t question themselves. They don’t ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else.

2. These personalities do not understand the concept of boundaries. They are relentless in the pursuit of what they want and have little regard for who gets hurt along the way.

Crowding into your space—physically, emotionally, psychologically, or spiritually—is of no concern to them. They lack understanding about what personal space and identity mean, or just don't care. They can be likened to a parasite—in the natural world this is often an acceptable relationship. In human behavior, however, feeding off of someone at their expense is depleting, exhausting, weakening, and demeaning.

These types prey on ones sensibilities, emotional sensitivity, and especially conscientiousness.

3. Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you. If someone doesn’t get you, don’t hang around waiting until they do. Don’t make it your mission to get them to understand you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There is nothing alpha about having "access" to women if you have no power over them and no leverage. If women can easily control you.. then you're no alpha. If you fear losing ONE woman.. then you're no alpha.
Alpha is a relative term. A person might be alpha in a group of 10, but not alpha in a group of 100.

An Alpha (like Julius Caesar or Donald Trump) will have access to any woman and will get the most incredible woman, one he won't want to lose. He will have access to dozens of other women but love takes time to blossom so they can't compete in real time. I'm wondering if Poon King ever fell in love?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because b!tching won't help.
I agree. Bitching and complaining never solves anything.

My personal issue lies with current laws. We need to change them in a way that is fair to men. But this won't happen until more men wake up and kill their white knight thinking and co-dependence. Oh yeah.. and until more men start to respect themselves.. the market will keep sucking.
This, in my opinion, is just another form of bitching. The laws are the way they are. They are the way they are due to several distortions in our system going back many decades. Fixing them is not going to happen in our lifetimes. In fact, I don't believe fixing them will ever happen UNLESS there is a cataclysmic collapse of the system.

Certainly not if 1-2% of men "wake up."

Which is why I would recommend individuals simply IGNORE the "system" as much as possible and focus on living as freely and independently from the "system" as possible.

Railing against an unfair system is a waste of ones resources. The cost/benefit is too lopsided.

Focus in building successful life (money, puzzy, whatever floats your boat) while IGNORING the system.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I would recommend individuals simply IGNORE the "system" as much as possible and focus on living as freely and independently from the "system" as possible.

Railing against an unfair system is a waste of ones resources. The cost/benefit is too lopsided.

Focus in building successful life (money, puzzy, whatever floats your boat) while IGNORING the system.
If I completely ignored the system, I'd be in prison right now.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men.. SMV is complex. A tall man that looks like a model and works as a mechanic fixing cars can have high SMV to a lot of hotties. But at the same time.. a rich man or a famous man can also have high SMV to hotties.

All women care about is what you can do for them
. Different women have different agendas. There is no man that is attractive to ALL women. SMW is a term that applies more to women.

The "alpha" discussion is about leverage in all areas of life. Alphas have leverage (power) while betas don't. The power to live as they please and get what they want. The "HOW" doesn't matter. Reading about game vs. being rich are moot points if the results are the same.

EXACTLY....what you can do for them.
my ex complained that we had not moved in tog or bought land to build on one day like we talked about. I told her i see her twice a week, i take her out all the time, she does not cook for me or show me compassion with acts of kindness, all she ever does is complain never seeing what she needs to offer.
I have been on my own 19 years, near 18 with a son i raised myself, i am not taking in freeloaders.

Women are terrible at being people

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
'
Different women have different agendas. There is no man that is attractive to ALL women. SMW is a term that applies more to women.
Man's SMV = Looks + Status + Wealth

Woman's SMV = Looks

SMV applies to both genders.

Poon King said:
All women care about is what you can do for them.
To a degree. Using an example, the tall man model who works as a mechanic doesn't need to do much for a woman other than being there. He gives nothing directly other than his presence which makes the girl feel valuable and good about herself as she scored such a "hottie."
Poon King said:
I have an old friend from childhood who lives on welfare checks (and is retired) and that's all he wants. When I ask him don't you have any dignity or aspirations, he tells me, "I have more dignity than you. I live as I have always wanted and have everything I need, but you are a slave to the world chasing dreams with an insatiable appetite and never satisfied."

To a degree, he is right. So if your definition is that "alphas have power to live as they please and get what they want" does this not make my old friend an alpha?
Poon King said:
If women can easily control you.. then you're no alpha.
Control is the key word. You and others have created hundreds of threads describing the makeup of an alpha. But are you not controlled by living within this dogma of what an alpha should be as opposed to just being?

A person who is not controlled lives by no dogma. You create this doctrine and are subsumed/controlled by it--WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. How does living strictly by self-contrived canons make you free? Quite the opposite here.

The irony is that you have Bruce Lee as your avatar who states, " Be like water. Be formless, shapeless. When you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put water into a glass, it becomes the glass. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

You are not water my friend. You are a slave to words.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I completely ignored the system, I'd be in prison right now.
Good point. Let me rephrase. Ignore the system ENOUGH to you get what you want without getting sucked up by the ever sticky tentacles of the state.

Or ignore the system as much as you can.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing alpha about having "access" to women if you have no power over them and no leverage.
I'm not sure if you're using my definition or not, but if you were, "access" implied having complete control over them, so much as to keep them from everybody else.This was of course, way back before feminism, when women were more or less "owned" by the then alphas.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphas have leverage (power) while betas don't. The power to live as they please and get what they want. The "HOW" doesn't matter.
This is an interesting distinction. This is really only possible in the last hundred years or so, at least for most men. Paradoxically, the ability for a man to make his own living, and do as he pleases is based on the same "system" that allows so many women to live off the state and not need men in the least. I don't think you can have one without the other. Also this is another reason for me to wonder if "alpha" is the correct label for these types of men.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
I have an old friend from childhood who lives on welfare checks (and is retired) and that's all he wants. When I ask him don't you have any dignity or aspirations, he tells me, "I have more dignity than you. I live as I have always wanted and have everything I need, but you are a slave to the world chasing dreams with an insatiable appetite and never satisfied."

To a degree, he is right. So if your definition is that "alphas have power to live as they please and get what they want" does this not make my old friend an alpha?
How much LEVERAGE does your friend have? Remember that leverage was part of my definition. Don't cherry pick.

He happens to be happy with his situation. That's cool. But how much power does he have over that situation?

Control is the key word. You and others have created hundreds of threads describing the makeup of an alpha. But are you not controlled by living within this dogma of what an alpha should be as opposed to just being?

A person who is not controlled lives by no dogma. You create this doctrine and are subsumed/controlled by it--WITH NO EXCEPTIONS. How does living strictly by self-contrived canons make you free? Quite the opposite here.

The irony is that you have Bruce Lee as your avatar who states, " Be like water. Be formless, shapeless. When you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put water into a glass, it becomes the glass. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

Not really.

Any "rules" I create for myself are based around current conditions. If conditions change.. then my approach changes. For instance.. if there is a logical reason to get married in 2020.. then I'm open to it. Today in 2017 there is no logical reason. So I'm closed to it.

What I talk about applies to 2017. Anything I said in 2016 applied to 2016. If things are different in 2020 or 2030.. then I will do what works in 2020 or 2030.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

living by your own rules is a pretty good way to live i'd say

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times does a guy make an account here wanting to know the magical incantation to either obtain, or subdue, his oneitis? When he finds out that this sh*t is a lifestyle that requires effort, he quits.
I think the reason for that is one of two things

imo the biggest disappointment is realizing that you won't ever be good enough to just pick and choose the girl you want(even the best of the best are at like 50% success on a good day), i feel like that's what turns a lot of guys away.

there's also an issue that the right kind of guy is portrayed as being the bad guy in the media instead of being the hero all men should aspire to. when the womanizer who gets whoever he wants isn't shown as the bad guy, he's shown being tamed by some (usually average) girl who's "special"