Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the against older HBs like ages 30 on up?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It seems on here anyone over 30 and they're considered not HBs and damaged goods?

Like myself lately the OLD dates I get and women I talk to generally are in the 39 to 44 age range and people are bashing me saying that's way too old. Most of them are divorced as well or have kids.

I just turned 36 and get bashed on here for showing interest in women older than me. My last date 3 weeks ago was 40 years old. Even my mother asked why am I going after 40 year olds. I mean she was hot so why not?

There is a hot MILF on my street. She looks to be about 42-44 age range, HB 8.5 and divorced and 2 kids.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems on here anyone over 30 and they're considered not HBs and damaged goods?

Like myself lately the OLD dates I get and women I talk to generally are in the 39 to 44 age range and people are bashing me saying that's way too old. Most of them are divorced as well or have kids.

I just turned 36 and get bashed on here for showing interest in women older than me. My last date 3 weeks ago was 40 years old. Even my mother asked why am I going after 40 year olds. I mean she was hot so why not?

There is a hot MILF on my street. She looks to be about 42-44 age range, HB 8.5 and divorced and 2 kids.
Do what you want. The internet doesn't own your life.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but I get bashed on here for calling so so 40 year old an HB8. Saying a 40 year old isn't an HB.
I mean.. she's definitely less likely to be as hot as a 23 yo. But who cares man.

If a 40 year old woman gets you off then go for it.

Im 23 and earlier this summer I asked a 42 year old out. She was probably a 6. But I'm not gonna let the internet stop me from talking to her.

Who cares. Obviously there's better options than a 42 year old. But I wanted her so I went for it.

Do what you want stop worrying about others. But value yourself and realize what you can get if you try.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I mean.. she's definitely less likely to be as hot as a 23 yo. But who cares man.

If a 40 year old woman gets you off then go for it.

Im 23 and earlier this summer I asked a 42 year old out. She was probably a 6. But I'm not gonna let the internet stop me from talking to her.

Who cares. Obviously there's better options than a 42 year old. But I wanted her so I went for it.

Do what you want stop worrying about others. But value yourself and realize what you can get if you try.
Why would you ask out an HB6 42 year old? Was this on OLD or in person game? In person game no way I'd ask a 42 year old out at that age if I'm 23.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ask out an HB6 42 year old?
Because I wanted to fvck.

In person. In a powerlifting gym.

It's kind of odd that you're doing exactly what other people are doing that drove you to write this thread.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I date women between 28-35 because a lot of them have their **** together, like I do. It's who I hit it off with the most.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because I wanted to fvck.

In person. In a powerlifting gym.

It's kind of odd that you're doing exactly what other people are doing that drove you to write this thread.
Was she a muscle woman? That's another thing I hate. Is how women are into having big muscles now. That is a major turn off to me. Women with big muscles. Just doesn't look girly to me. I like slim or toned. I like women runners. Thin legs.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve nothing against them, I already said that I don’t care if shes 25 or 35, if shes hot and make my **** hard shes fair game

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tonight I was in Wal-mart and saw like two HB8 like 18-19 year old super young chicks. Giggling smiling while looking at me. They must have saw me looking at them. Of course I didn't say anything and kept shopping because the girl from OLD sent me texts and I wanted to get home to text her back. She's 40 btw and these HB8 girls were like 18 and I'm worried about OLD girl instead of this potential in person game looking at me lol.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she a muscle woman? That's another thing I hate. Is how women are into having big muscles now. That is a major turn off to me. Women with big muscles. Just doesn't look girly to me. I like slim or toned. I like women runners. Thin legs.
No.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

reason is simple, you as a men are more then likely to pull a younger woman, older woman tend to have a annoying bagage, though most of your pull are on OLD that is not a quality ground

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not totally true. There is one good quality demographic you still find on OLD immigrant women. If they are traditional they won't be out making herdy friends like party sluts. I've had 3 LTRs and I mean live in years not months. A Chinese a Vietnamese and a Romanian. All were attractive and my friends backed that up. They all had visas or citizenship the English wasn't perfect but it was bloody good.

I agree most are damaged or trash but it's like any tool if you use it cleverly it can work well for you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not totally true. There is one good quality demographic you still find on OLD immigrant women. If they are traditional they won't be out making herdy friends like party sluts. I've had 3 LTRs and I mean live in years not months. A Chinese a Vietnamese and a Romanian. All were attractive and my friends backed that up. They all had visas or citizenship the English wasn't perfect but it was bloody good.

I agree most are damaged or trash but it's like any tool if you use it cleverly it can work well for you.
Especially this area of FL. Very few HB7 and above on OLD and most divorced and gold diggers.

BUT I go on match and look up my zipcode in St. Louis within ten miles and all sorts of younger HBS in their 20s and 30s, lots of them, and they're tons hotter than the women on OLD here in FL and less baggage and divorces. A lot better looking and in big numbers just within 10 miles. Compared to my area of FL 60 mile radius with very few. Also up there they have a lot less BS on their profiles what they expect from a guy and they're more educated too. Same with Tampa. A lot more better looking women and less baggage.

OLD down here has hardly any Asians. I see about 4 on there and they're not even on everyday. YES I would take an attractive Asian lady even from OLD but there are hardly any Asians on OLD here. Have to look about 90 miles away to see more of them in high numbers.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is your answer time to move your ass out of there and change your hunting grounds.

To quote Louis L'Amour a man can spend half a life time doing things he doesn't want to do with people he doesn't like.

and if you wonder why I am quoting a writer of westerns do a quick Wikipedia on him he had an amazing life and showed a lot of smarts and grit.

You are a young change it up.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well there is your answer time to move your ass out of there and change your hunting grounds.
Yea, Southeast Floriduh and Tampa both have higher quantities of better looking women on OLD than this entire region of FL. It's laughable too the difference. More educated and healthier looking. Same way with St. Louis can't compare. That much better. I can also back this up IRL. Down around me I don't see a lot of HBs out in public. A lot of land whales though.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've moved from Melbourne to Brisbane and the average chick is about 20% better here. Hotter and friendlier. And there s smoking hot Asian girls everywhere. Location location buddy

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've moved from Melbourne to Brisbane and the average chick is about 20% better here. Hotter and friendlier. And there s smoking hot Asian girls everywhere. Location location buddy
so AU has a lot of hotties it sounds like. I should visit that place! In AU would you say women are friendlier and more approachable than here in the states or less friendly? That is the biggest thing I hear from people from other countries is how US women act. Are they as snobby as the US women?