"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Why the against older HBs like ages 30 on up?

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
It seems on here anyone over 30 and they're considered not HBs and damaged goods?

Like myself lately the OLD dates I get and women I talk to generally are in the 39 to 44 age range and people are bashing me saying that's way too old. Most of them are divorced as well or have kids.

I just turned 36 and get bashed on here for showing interest in women older than me. My last date 3 weeks ago was 40 years old. Even my mother asked why am I going after 40 year olds. I mean she was hot so why not?

There is a hot MILF on my street. She looks to be about 42-44 age range, HB 8.5 and divorced and 2 kids.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
It seems on here anyone over 30 and they're considered not HBs and damaged goods?

Like myself lately the OLD dates I get and women I talk to generally are in the 39 to 44 age range and people are bashing me saying that's way too old. Most of them are divorced as well or have kids.

I just turned 36 and get bashed on here for showing interest in women older than me. My last date 3 weeks ago was 40 years old. Even my mother asked why am I going after 40 year olds. I mean she was hot so why not?

There is a hot MILF on my street. She looks to be about 42-44 age range, HB 8.5 and divorced and 2 kids.
Do what you want. The internet doesn't own your life.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I know but I get bashed on here for calling so so 40 year old an HB8. Saying a 40 year old isn't an HB.
I mean.. she's definitely less likely to be as hot as a 23 yo. But who cares man.

If a 40 year old woman gets you off then go for it.

Im 23 and earlier this summer I asked a 42 year old out. She was probably a 6. But I'm not gonna let the internet stop me from talking to her.

Who cares. Obviously there's better options than a 42 year old. But I wanted her so I went for it.

Do what you want stop worrying about others. But value yourself and realize what you can get if you try.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I mean.. she's definitely less likely to be as hot as a 23 yo. But who cares man.

If a 40 year old woman gets you off then go for it.

Im 23 and earlier this summer I asked a 42 year old out. She was probably a 6. But I'm not gonna let the internet stop me from talking to her.

Who cares. Obviously there's better options than a 42 year old. But I wanted her so I went for it.

Do what you want stop worrying about others. But value yourself and realize what you can get if you try.
Why would you ask out an HB6 42 year old? Was this on OLD or in person game? In person game no way I'd ask a 42 year old out at that age if I'm 23.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Why would you ask out an HB6 42 year old?
Because I wanted to fvck.

In person. In a powerlifting gym.

It's kind of odd that you're doing exactly what other people are doing that drove you to write this thread.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I date women between 28-35 because a lot of them have their **** together, like I do. It's who I hit it off with the most.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Because I wanted to fvck.

In person. In a powerlifting gym.

It's kind of odd that you're doing exactly what other people are doing that drove you to write this thread.
Was she a muscle woman? That's another thing I hate. Is how women are into having big muscles now. That is a major turn off to me. Women with big muscles. Just doesn't look girly to me. I like slim or toned. I like women runners. Thin legs.
 

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
382
Reaction score
342
I’ve nothing against them, I already said that I don’t care if shes 25 or 35, if shes hot and make my **** hard shes fair game
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Tonight I was in Wal-mart and saw like two HB8 like 18-19 year old super young chicks. Giggling smiling while looking at me. They must have saw me looking at them. Of course I didn't say anything and kept shopping because the girl from OLD sent me texts and I wanted to get home to text her back. She's 40 btw and these HB8 girls were like 18 and I'm worried about OLD girl instead of this potential in person game looking at me lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Was she a muscle woman? That's another thing I hate. Is how women are into having big muscles now. That is a major turn off to me. Women with big muscles. Just doesn't look girly to me. I like slim or toned. I like women runners. Thin legs.
No.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
It seems on here anyone over 30 and they're considered not HBs and damaged goods?

Like myself lately the OLD dates I get and women I talk to generally are in the 39 to 44 age range and people are bashing me saying that's way too old. Most of them are divorced as well or have kids.

I just turned 36 and get bashed on here for showing interest in women older than me. My last date 3 weeks ago was 40 years old. Even my mother asked why am I going after 40 year olds. I mean she was hot so why not?

There is a hot MILF on my street. She looks to be about 42-44 age range, HB 8.5 and divorced and 2 kids.
reason is simple, you as a men are more then likely to pull a younger woman, older woman tend to have a annoying bagage, though most of your pull are on OLD that is not a quality ground
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Not totally true. There is one good quality demographic you still find on OLD immigrant women. If they are traditional they won't be out making herdy friends like party sluts. I've had 3 LTRs and I mean live in years not months. A Chinese a Vietnamese and a Romanian. All were attractive and my friends backed that up. They all had visas or citizenship the English wasn't perfect but it was bloody good.

I agree most are damaged or trash but it's like any tool if you use it cleverly it can work well for you.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Not totally true. There is one good quality demographic you still find on OLD immigrant women. If they are traditional they won't be out making herdy friends like party sluts. I've had 3 LTRs and I mean live in years not months. A Chinese a Vietnamese and a Romanian. All were attractive and my friends backed that up. They all had visas or citizenship the English wasn't perfect but it was bloody good.

I agree most are damaged or trash but it's like any tool if you use it cleverly it can work well for you.
Especially this area of FL. Very few HB7 and above on OLD and most divorced and gold diggers.

BUT I go on match and look up my zipcode in St. Louis within ten miles and all sorts of younger HBS in their 20s and 30s, lots of them, and they're tons hotter than the women on OLD here in FL and less baggage and divorces. A lot better looking and in big numbers just within 10 miles. Compared to my area of FL 60 mile radius with very few. Also up there they have a lot less BS on their profiles what they expect from a guy and they're more educated too. Same with Tampa. A lot more better looking women and less baggage.

OLD down here has hardly any Asians. I see about 4 on there and they're not even on everyday. YES I would take an attractive Asian lady even from OLD but there are hardly any Asians on OLD here. Have to look about 90 miles away to see more of them in high numbers.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Well there is your answer time to move your ass out of there and change your hunting grounds.

To quote Louis L'Amour a man can spend half a life time doing things he doesn't want to do with people he doesn't like.

and if you wonder why I am quoting a writer of westerns do a quick Wikipedia on him he had an amazing life and showed a lot of smarts and grit.

You are a young change it up.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well there is your answer time to move your ass out of there and change your hunting grounds.
Yea, Southeast Floriduh and Tampa both have higher quantities of better looking women on OLD than this entire region of FL. It's laughable too the difference. More educated and healthier looking. Same way with St. Louis can't compare. That much better. I can also back this up IRL. Down around me I don't see a lot of HBs out in public. A lot of land whales though.
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
I've moved from Melbourne to Brisbane and the average chick is about 20% better here. Hotter and friendlier. And there s smoking hot Asian girls everywhere. Location location buddy
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I've moved from Melbourne to Brisbane and the average chick is about 20% better here. Hotter and friendlier. And there s smoking hot Asian girls everywhere. Location location buddy
so AU has a lot of hotties it sounds like. I should visit that place! In AU would you say women are friendlier and more approachable than here in the states or less friendly? That is the biggest thing I hear from people from other countries is how US women act. Are they as snobby as the US women?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top