Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why some men get literally any girl they want?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women in the dating market arent good for relationships. Many women currently in relations arent even good for it. Your job is to deal with women with sufficient interest. They will want to fvck you. Its their job to desire a relationship. Wanting a relationship foe a man is feminine. It comes across as needy. And women can sense it and will string you along.
Great wisdom burned in by life. This is good chit.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well nobody (excluding say a young Leo Dicaprio or whatever) gets ANY girl they want

In general though, the guys you speak of have what she values and he makes his move/tells her he likes her.
So if it's some super hot 17-22 year old, he needs the good looks
If she's some 35 year old, he needs the money to provide her with the lifestyle she wants and she'll (reluctantly) bang you for it lol etc etc

There's almost no 'skill' involved
Disagree. David de angelo thought this. If i get a big house, expensive car and good job, then i will get women. He didn't get women.
He started getting women by learning GAME.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well nobody (excluding say a young Leo Dicaprio or whatever) gets ANY girl they want

In general though, the guys you speak of have what she values and he makes his move/tells her he likes her.
So if it's some super hot 17-22 year old, he needs the good looks
If she's some 35 year old, he needs the money to provide her with the lifestyle she wants and she'll (reluctantly) bang you for it lol etc etc

There's almost no 'skill' involved
Is this why on one of my OLD profiles when I worded it different and super beefed it up to make it sound like it was a larger business I owned I suddenly had more post wall women replying back and taking interest and asking what I do for a living?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why write what you do?
why lie?

Ive NEVER written what I do in a profile. When they ask... "I do very bad things, and I do them very well"

if they do ask... well, Im a network security expert, test the systems like a hacker.
They have never once ask me my income, never.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree. David de angelo thought this. If i get a big house, expensive car and good job, then i will get women. He didn't get women.
He started getting women by learning GAME.
No, that's just what people trying to sell you books and courses want you to believe.
One can 'learn game' in no time at all. It's not hard. (depending on whose 'model' you use)
But you can't 'game' some girl into finding you attractive. You can neg and tease or 'self amuse' or do wahtever 'game' tells you to do, but if you're not her type at all, it won't cut any ice.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes a women will like a tall dark handsome guy, but if he has no game I.e he puts her on a pedestal. She won't find him ATTRACTIVE.
Another guy who isn't as good looking, but has more GAME wins all the fuc#ing time!

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
but as soon as a guy who’s her type shows up, she’s all over him and he doesn’t even have to do anything but go along with her seduction.
I had a brutal example of this, this weekend just gone when I was gaming with my very handsome friend. I ran every piece of game 'tech' in teh book, but she wasn't into me, and only had eyes for my friend (because she said he looked like an even more handsome version of her celeb crush, Jake Gylynhall)

The most upsetting thing about this particular interaction (as i'm for sure used to girls throwing themselves at him) was that she even admitted that he's 'boring'!

I concede that lots of the time even if you are handsome, having really bad game (being boring/uncharasmatic etc) can lose you the lay, but I think if she is VERY attracted to your looks, you can get away with almost any behavior and you'll still be the one going home with her!

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a brutal example of this, this weekend just gone when I was gaming with my very handsome friend. I ran every piece of game 'tech' in teh book, but she wasn't into me, and only had eyes for my friend (because she said he looked like an even more handsome version of her celeb crush, Jake Gylynhall)

The most upsetting thing about this particular interaction (as i'm for sure used to girls throwing themselves at him) was that she even admitted that he's 'boring'!

I concede that lots of the time even if you are handsome, having really bad game (being boring/uncharasmatic etc) can lose you the lay, but I think if she is VERY attracted to your looks, you can get away with almost any behavior and you'll still be the one going home with her!
Yes, I totally agree and I'm aware of that. I'm a good looking man. Women have acted like that around me calling me "sex on legs" texting there mates to tell them how hot I am.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
At teh fleamarket this weekend for example I saw a solid HB8.5, late 20s probably, very tall like probably 6 foot which Btw is borderline for women, I think that's too tall personally but she was with a guy, around 30 her age range and he was shaved head, a bit overweight and a few inches shorter than her and they were holding hands. How was this guy way below her looks standards able to score her?

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
At teh fleamarket this weekend for example I saw a solid HB8.5, late 20s probably, very tall like probably 6 foot which Btw is borderline for women, I think that's too tall personally but she was with a guy, around 30 her age range and he was shaved head, a bit overweight and a few inches shorter than her and they were holding hands. How was this guy way below her looks standards able to score her?
I don't know, but i'll say this.

I've banged girls way out of my league! (half my age and at least 2-3 points better looking)
I personally put it down to personal preference. (I used to work in an office with a group of girls and there was always one who had unusual taste in guys and would point out guys as being 'handsome' that all the other office girls disagreed with!)

I'd love to tell you that it was my 'game', but with the one that springs to mind the most (happened last year)- she basically gave me a huge IOI, and then basically walked towards me forcing me to open her. I did. And we started kissing withing 20 seconds and then I banged her at her parents house lol (she's just turned 18). I didn't really do anything! I'd been rejected by much uglier girls all night. Maybe she likes big noses or maybe I look like her dad and she has some daddy issues!!? fuk knows lol

And I guess sometimes it's more of a sugar-daddy situation? Maybe that dude was rich and she's willing to let him bang her in exchange for living a nice life, even if she's not attracted lol

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was this guy way below her looks standards able to score her?
Quit obsessing over it bro

How am I able to score with grey hair, old and floppy arm?

How did I meet and score my first wife 18yo HB9 model a week after my accident at 22, all banged up in bandages?
How was I able to date a 22yo HB9 when I was 36?
How was I able to score a 4yr LTR with HB8 18y younger than me when I was 48?
How was I able to score and date a HB8 20 yo being 53?

Ive always attracted smiles my whole life. Guys walk with me and say WTF, she smiled at you... when im (way) older and gimped (my girlfriends hate it).

Some girls pay me not one iota of attention... thats how it is.
I am not "handsome" by any means and my accident caused such spinal cord/nerve damage one of my (blue) eyes droop. Im a hunchback floppy armed nerd, yet... I score great HB.

Women are attracted to all types, no matter what they themselves are like HB wise.

Go to Russia, see 5'10 300lb dudes with HB9 walking around with their 2 kids
Go to China and see the lamest ugly 40yo guys that cant fvck, have small cawks and are with HB9 babes (and kids)?
Here in Finland its the same... big oafs or skinny plain dudes with HB9
I also see handsome high SMV guys with HB5/6

People are attracted to all types, no matter what they themselves are like HB wise. But let me tell you, 99% of those dudes YOU see are not supplicating mamas boys, and neither am I.

there are like... 4 billion women... go find one or have mom set you up with one of her bridge gals.

I am one of "those dudes" you are talking about
Learn from this forum and stop obsessing
Get over it bro

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Quit obsessing over it bro

How am I able to score with grey hair, old and floppy arm?

How did I meet and score my first wife 18yo HB9 model a week after my accident at 22, all banged up in bandages?
How was I able to date a 22yo HB9 when I was 36?
How was I able to score a 4yr LTR with HB8 18y younger than me when I was 48?
How was I able to score and date a HB8 20 yo being 53?

Ive always attracted smiles my whole life. Guys walk with me and say WTF, she smiled at you... when im (way) older and gimped (my girlfriends hate it).

Some girls pay me not one iota of attention... thats how it is.
I am not "handsome" by any means and my accident caused such spinal cord/nerve damage one of my (blue) eyes droop. Im a hunchback floppy armed nerd, yet... I score great HB.

Women are attracted to all types, no matter what they themselves are like HB wise.

Go to Russia, see 5'10 300lb dudes with HB9 walking around with their 2 kids
Go to China and see the lamest ugly 40yo guys that cant fvck, have small cawks and are with HB9 babes (and kids)?
Here in Finland its the same... big oafs or skinny plain dudes with HB9
I also see handsome high SMV guys with HB5/6

People are attracted to all types, no matter what they themselves are like HB wise. But let me tell you, 99% of those dudes YOU see are not supplicating mamas boys, and neither am I.

there are like... 4 billion women... go find one or have mom set you up with one of her bridge gals.

I am one of "those dudes" you are talking about
Learn from this forum and stop obsessing
Get over it bro
I think you're doing outstanding with your limitations and all. It just makes me wonder though because on OLD, at least many on here say you have to be super chad to get anything decent, yet with your disabilities you're able to score all these.

Do you think the women in Russia are different than the US and such? Not as shallow?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think the women in Russia are different than the US and such? Not as shallow?
Honestly, every country is a bit different, I left the USA 10 years ago... just in time to beat all the crap, I feel sorry for you guys, sometimes.

Russia/Ukraine - they want men, they want love. The kind of men you read here giving solid advice
China - they want men, they want love. The kind of men you read here giving solid advice
America - they want men, they want love. The kind of men you read here giving solid advice

In Finland, and most places... young chicks 18-20 want to try something new, an older guy.
Many relationships here the woman is typically the same or 1-3yr older than the guy. Kinda like America where a 2-5 yr spread in favor of the man is typical.

China/Russia.. women are much more open to a 10-15yr gap if the guy is 40-55. If they are 26-35 they want a family, a baby. If they are 22-26 they are looking for who they might want to be with, likely to LTR within the typical 4yr gap and dont want to date older dudes.

Since I've been single about 2yrs, my Tinder hits are 18-21 and 30(4)-40 and thats the ages I swipe at. I tried swiping all HB8+ and noticed nearly 0 matches between 22-29. Penpal and LTR related sites I get 0 action under 30(4) and unwanted HB6- attention from 45-55yo. Instagram I attract the most DM, comments and dates on pics/selfies from the same age range as Tinder and unwanted attention just as the LTR sites.

Text action is much the same across all platforms because, the women are already attracted in someway.
Its up to you to lead that attraction and drive it to a high percentage rate for a good filter down ratio...
its a numbers game.

I use techniques I learned from SoSuave and from some David Snyder NLP seduction / body language videos. These techniques only made me aware of my behavior, expected behavior and primal responses. Fact is, the stuff works more powerfully than you can imagine... you can get a woman to fall in love with you, literally in minutes, hours, days.
My kino was always decent, once i got a "signal", now my kino is game winning because I initiate it within seconds of interacting with someone I'm interested in. Hell, I do it to those I am not interested in too, for practice and fun, just to gauge how well it actually works... and it works very very powerfully if the woman accepts it naturally.

I came to SoSuave after I allowed my heart to be crushed.
SoSuave first taught me "women's basic natural behavior" (her to be comfortable in his allowing her to submit)
SoSuave taught me how not to pedestal
SoSuave taught me how to identify and deal with sh1t tests
SoSuave taught me to praise a girl for her efforts and unborn traits (fathers do this)

All your interactions should lead up to meeting, sex and a relationship... if you want it.
I am not "smooth" or a "playa", I just learned a few things that I was doing wrong:

pedestal
supplication
praising born beauty

fellas... this is a place to learn, not to b1tch and moan.

Q: How to "SoSuave"?
A: Read the OP about a situation, Listen to the DJ/Gurus.
Q: who are the DJ gurus?
A: The people here with very high post/reaction ratios.

BTW: I give thanks to my fellow DJs for helping me understand how to handle myself and handle women more better, with more confidence and with more success. Thank you Sirs

note: I think @RickTheToad saw photos of me as to any proof of my gimpness, if I recall. This is me: https://streamable.com/pwa4k

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're doing outstanding with your limitations and all. It just makes me wonder though because on OLD, at least many on here say you have to be super chad to get anything decent, yet with your disabilities you're able to score all these.

Your posts might become bearable if you exclude the words "OLD", "Chad" and "flea market".
Which appear in 100% of your posts BTW.