why so few hot babes work in companies?

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have worked in an office for 6 companies over the past 15 years & I cant believe how few HB's have worked at them. And i work in So Calif! There has been a few HB6 & HB7's, but no hot, skinny babes. I go to a mall/niteclub/starbucks & there are hundreds of hotties. Where in the hell do they all work? I asked my friend that works in HR & he said "companies dont like to hire hot babes because guys will waste valuable company time flirting with them. They also will miss more work because they have a more active social life compared to an average girl". I just laughed. It might have some validity...I also think that most babes (HB8-HB10's) either have a rich dude supporting them or they are a stripper/model & they dont need to get up early & work in some stupid office job. I think the show The Office really sums up what most women look like in a company. Boring, ugly, dull & lifeless. What are your opinions?

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
correct conclusion

HB are more self centered and don't take advice from parents to become career minded or goto the medical field.

They take the easy way by being hostesses getting 50 dollar tips and messing with the employees there or being strippers

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most are students with part time jobs. Ever notice most of those HBs are young? As they get older and have babies, their looks quickly fade. I wouldn't be surprised if those 6/7s (and lower) were 8/9s when they were 20 years old.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar
correct conclusion

HB are more self centered and don't take advice from parents to become career minded or goto the medical field.

They take the easy way by being hostesses getting 50 dollar tips and messing with the employees there or being strippers
Haha...youre funny

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you working in an engineering company? Most engineering women tend to be butch.

I've worked at various offices (and been to friends office parties), and there are plenty of hot women. Especially at law firms.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory..

alot not all, but alot of hot, seriously smokin hot women, aren't worried about school when they are in school, so when school gets out, and it's time to get a real job, they aren't really all that qualified, hence why alot work at bars, resturants, etc.

that's not always true, but I have seen in happena couple of times already and I am just 22.. gir's are so concerned with being hot and being "it" they forget there is a life after graduation

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Are you working in an engineering company? Most engineering women tend to be butch.

I've worked at various offices (and been to friends office parties), and there are plenty of hot women. Especially at law firms.
Yes, I do work in the engineering dept for these companies. But even the girls that work in sales, production control, accounting, purchasing are all plain, ugly & boring. Alot of them are fatties age 35-60....its getting depressing. I think girls in the banking/finance field would be a lot hotter?

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
The young women that work at the Big 5 accounting firms and consulting firms (and companies like that) are HAWT.

Girls in business suits turn me on like no other.

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that most guys don't like girls in high executive positions. They would be more attracted to a girl in a lower position.

I think the reason, for me anyway, is that a lot of these go-getters show a lot of manly-traits. I used to watch that show the Apprentice, and the women are so "alpha" and high soceity I can't stand it.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once in charge of hiring for a business and the reason I stopped hiring the attractive girls was because they were almost always unreliable. The attractive girls were the ones who'd always call in sick, especially on the weekends. I found that unattractive girls were far more reliable.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nanci Griffith has a cool song about the choices attractive women sometimes make in life, called "Drive in Movies and Dashboard lights"
Do a Google search on the title, in quotes, and it'll come right up.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women are, by nature, incompetent, unwitty, lazy,. . . pretty stupid actually.

:up:

Reaction score
MVP said:
I read somewhere that most guys don't like girls in high executive positions. They would be more attracted to a girl in a lower position.

I think the reason, for me anyway, is that a lot of these go-getters show a lot of manly-traits. I used to watch that show the Apprentice, and the women are so "alpha" and high soceity I can't stand it.
Not only manly traits, but they tend to look it too.

ntssv

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I had a so so job, I used to get lot's of pvssy. Now that I've become a proffesional, I left all the hotties behind.

If there is ever one in the office, she has no character as all she wants to do is fock her way to the top and most companies don't put up with sh!t like that.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seen hot babes work in marketing or journalism. Most TV stations hire hotbabes as anchor woman to go on live TV. Stations want ratings. The fastest way to get rattings for a program is to put a hot babe on the air.

Hot babe also work in sales of pharmaceutical companies, for instance. They also work in investment banking. I seen hot babes work in Toronto investment sector in downtown office. They look hot in tight skirts & high heels.