Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Why should I trust you"

Ceams_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Don Juans. I often start off my texting game by showing distrust in the beginning and most girls get positively "teased" and interested in the convo by this. Most also end up asking me "and why should I trust you".
I'm wondering what would you do or say in this situation to lead the convo on booking a date.

ex. of a starter:
(me) hey
you seem fun

hello
you have an opportunity to find out

(me) I'm not sure I trust Libras
but your photography skills kinda make me want to grasp that opportunity (got a heart/like on this message)

why? what sign are you then?
should I trust some *my nationality* guy?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would get my back up, it's an insult to your heritage, or maybe she was being playful. Jamaican mother and Irish father, I like black, mixed and Latina women (despite my LTR's being white women) and MANY of them look down on Jamaicans as they are not seen as business savvy or educated, many kids no commitment etc typical stereotypes. This is despite me being successful, they feel the need to drag my people, it's an instant next after I give them a reality check.

Sorry to go on a tangent but the quote would have me hard nexting, she sounds trash.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Don Juans. I often start off my texting game by showing distrust in the beginning and most girls get positively "teased" and interested in the convo by this. Most also end up asking me "and why should I trust you".
I'm wondering what would you do or say in this situation to lead the convo on booking a date.

ex. of a starter:
(me) hey
you seem fun

hello
you have an opportunity to find out

(me) I'm not sure I trust Libras
but your photography skills kinda make me want to grasp that opportunity (got a heart/like on this message)

why? what sign are you then?
Sh1t test . Be playful and everything will be fine

Ceams_

Don Juan
Reaction score
This would get my back up, it's an insult to your heritage, or maybe she was being playful. Jamaican mother and Irish father, I like black, mixed and Latina women (despite my LTR's being white women) and MANY of them look down on Jamaicans as they are not seen as business savvy or educated, many kids no commitment etc typical stereotypes. This is despite me being successful, they feel the need to drag my people, it's an instant next after I give them a reality check.

Sorry to go on a tangent but the quote would have me hard nexting, she sounds trash.
I don't think there's any ill intent in this case.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"No definitely don't trust me. I'll break your heart and leave you sitting on the couch crying, watching Rom Coms and eating ice cream for months" with a smirk

Serenity

Reaction score
Have to agree with the one right above. The most trust inspiring thing to say is to tell them not to trust you. Anyone who aren't trustworthy will be grasping to prove they are what they are not. Those who are actually trustworthy will feel secure enough to poke some fun at it, not prove what will become obvious soon enough anyways.