Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Pickup Artists are Psychopathic

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and why you should care?
You shouldn't. The guy is interesting to listen to but I wouldn't take any of his advice seriously. His own life is a wreck. He had a mental breakdown last year and nearly died after trying some experimental treatment for drug addiction.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
688qbei2xrg11.png

Jordan Peterson Lobster Family Values Daughter Looking For A Chad

Peterson-12-744x1000.jpeg

I'm genuinely struggling more and more with the idea of following any of Peterson's advice. The dude's said time and time again that addiction is a failure on your part, yet his addiction somehow wasn't. Dude's brought out tons of parenting advice, yet has raised an abomination of a daughter.

Listening to Peterson is like taking trucking advice from someone who's gotten into an accident every day of their career.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7472

View attachment 7473

I'm genuinely struggling more and more with the idea of following any of Peterson's advice. The dude's said time and time again that addiction is a failure on your part, yet his addiction somehow wasn't. Dude's brought out tons of parenting advice, yet has raised an abomination of a daughter.

Listening to Peterson is like taking trucking advice from someone who's gotten into an accident every day of their career.
To suggest a father figure of any kind has any hope of competing with the dopamine cycle of screen time, social media, social status climb, all working against the woman in real time, it's a trifecta of dopamine, any father figure has no hope, the best thing he can do is instill values that she can use to navigate the world.

Woman looking for Chad isn't problematic, it's nature. Again, what hope does a father figure have against nature.

Im not defending JP, the addiction is a bad look but at some point children have to be accountable for their own ****.

And yeah, MP has that thousand yard stare that most women who have experienced sexual trauma have.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7472

View attachment 7473

How dare you? Tate and her just had a drink and her hubby watched their kids.

Peterson broke down pickup. He actually nailed it. Absurd amounts of stimuli to what men fear. Typically most fellas fear rejection and pretty girls. Guys don't approach. Can't pull. Enough exposure, approaching, experience with women and it's just another day at the office.

I think there's a level of sociopathy and possibly psychopathy that's synonymous with spergs or incels. There been a lot of creepy **** in pickup. Lots of Autism and ass-burgers. A guy was arrested for something in Scotland. Several in London. There's a lot minor or weird ****.

Personally, I got more by going for it. It's a numbers game.

As for Peterson, I like him overall though he's pretty plugged in and his daughter represents everything wrong with the culture of modern women. Why marriage is a horror film today. Why a father at home isn't a remedy for the dumpster fire smp we got today. It's a better way to guard but it's a uphill battle.

As bad as she is cucking her hubby she's not the worst thing out here in the SMP. a example not to marry. And acquisitions of peak smv isn't a guarantee to navigate ethots later on in life.

Smp is a dumpster fire. Daughter Peterson is just another example of modern women. Not even close to the worst of the worst. She's a booty call. Not play house with which again is why I say below 1% is in the realm for a call back. Fellas don't pickup pull or source anywhere near the volume required for a rotation let alone anything regular.

She's another modern woman.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How dare you? Tate and her just had a drink and her hubby watched their kids.

Peterson broke down pickup. He actually nailed it. Absurd amounts of stimuli to what men fear. Typically most fellas fear rejection and pretty girls. Guys don't approach. Can't pull. Enough exposure, approaching, experience with women and it's just another day at the office.

I think there's a level of sociopathy and possibly psychopathy that's synonymous with spergs or incels. There been a lot of creepy **** in pickup. Lots of Autism and ass-burgers. A guy was arrested for something in Scotland. Several in London. There's a lot minor or weird ****.

Personally, I got more by going for it. It's a numbers game.

As for Peterson, I like him overall though he's pretty plugged in and his daughter represents everything wrong with the culture of modern women. Why marriage is a horror film today. Why a father at home isn't a remedy for the dumpster fire smp we got today. It's a better way to guard but it's a uphill battle.

As bad as she is cucking her hubby she's not the worst thing out here in the SMP. a example not to marry. And acquisitions of peak smv isn't a guarantee to navigate ethots later on in life.

Smp is a dumpster fire. Daughter Peterson is just another example of modern women. Not even close to the worst of the worst. She's a booty call. Not play house with which again is why I say below 1% is in the realm for a call back. Fellas don't pickup pull or source anywhere near the volume required for a rotation let alone anything regular.

She's another modern woman.
I don't know why , but I am shocked. I heard her story today on Rollo's YouTube and I am speechless.
Could not see that coming.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peterson has some good advice, but it's usually for the wrong reasons. He lost in a debate with Objectivists a few years ago.

He's a smart dude but his core philosophy is wrong.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's a smart dude but his core philosophy is wrong.
Peterson originaly rose to fame due to his opposition to the preferred gender pronoun nonsense. It took balls to do that, especially as a prof at the University of Toronto, one of the most liberal institutions in the world. I am surprised that he hasn't been fired (must have some serious dirt on the board of directors...lol). While I applaud him for standing up against political correctness, he does not give any advice that is worth following. Unfortunately, the old adage of "those who teach, can't do" applies here. His personal life is a mess. His daughter is a weirdo. He has not been able to rise above the system that he is criticizing.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a 7 minute long video. Give it a watch.

Didn't he walk back on this a long time ago? This is kinda old. Jordan already apologized for saying he misunderstood PUAs.