Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not me

Bones_2086

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I’m not gonna sit here and act like I’m a nice guy but why does she chooses the ex when I’m playing the same role as him. I don’t hit her up or anything I see her out once In awhile but I play it cool and she still doesn’t hit me up to hang out.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because he does it better, also he could be richer, better looking, have a big ****, or is a complete lost cause and she want to save him, it does not matter find someone else and stop guessing, if she want you good if not there is someone else who does, also have some self esteem, not one like the lost puppy act, its only makes you look weaker

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not attracted to you. She doesn’t care if your not hitting her up.. or playing the game with her. It happens... move on...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I’m not gonna sit here and act like I’m a nice guy but why does she chooses the ex when I’m playing the same role as him. I don’t hit her up or anything I see her out once In awhile but I play it cool and she still doesn’t hit me up to hang out.
It says nothing about yout value, only her interests. Women who go back to exes at the sake of new relationships will die alone.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to add much to this, as everyone has said it. The bottom line is that, whatever you have done to be the best man you can be, you are who you are today, in her eyes, and who you are doesn't stack up to her ex. You don't know why... it could be anything including any number of the things Alvafe mentioned, and even more..... but it doesn't matter because it is her choice and there is nothing you can actively do to change it so it makes no sense to sit and wonder about it.

The only thing you can do is:
1. Next her
2. Continue evolving yourself to make future women more likely to desire you more than their ex or your other competition

But know that even #2 won't make you #1 for every woman all the time. You can't take first place in every race. You have to accept that. Try to imagine all the guys your past girls rejected in favor of you.....

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you made a move on her. If not, then do it.

If you made your move but the girl doesn't appreciate you, move on.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She likes him more than you. Pretty simple. He fills needs she has that you don't.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be numerous to this. If you want to talk about it, let me know