"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Why no woman should wait until her 40s to have a baby - by a mum who's just had one at 44

steelpulse

Banned
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
92
Reaction score
37
Age
34
Interesting story from the Daily Mail.

35 is the age when a woman may experience significant difficulties getting pregnant. There is also increasing risk of health abnormalities. In 2019, the average age of marriage for women should 29. This gives women 5-6 years on average to bear healthy children without significant risk of complications.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...woman-wait-40s-baby-mum-whos-just-one-44.html

"The warnings began soon after I had my first child, Mara. I was 34, a year shy of being medically classified a ‘geriatric mother’ – the age at which the risk of pregnancy complications begin to multiply...
...if I was fertile in my early 30s, a few years’ delay wouldn’t make much difference, would it? How wrong I was.

Three months ago – at 44 – I did finally have a baby. I can’t believe Elena is here. I am so thrilled I don’t even feel tired. But the past five years of my life have been lost to a horrible rollercoaster of desperate longing, dashed hopes, miscarriage, fertility drugs and pain – both physical and emotional."

note: the woman in this story sacrificed all worldly possessions, all luxuries, all social life in order to have a second child at her age. She and her family had to sacrifice everything, including an automobile.


average-age-marriage-us-1521989692.jpg
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
TLTR/DNR

Its a remake of chase career, a means to pedal women running up student loans in retarr majors like women's studies or gebder studies. The equivalent of left handed puppetry or basket weaving.

The only thing more retarded are the simps who bang old ladies.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Three months ago – at 44 – I did finally have a baby. I can’t believe Elena is here. I am so thrilled I don’t even feel tired. But the past five years of my life have been lost to a horrible rollercoaster of desperate longing, dashed hopes, miscarriage, fertility drugs and pain – both physical and emotional."
The five years of a man's life between late 20s early 30s when we wants to have a baby and be so thrilled he doesn't feel tired, but cannot find a suitable women, are also lost to a horrible roller coaster of desperate longing to connect with a woman, dashed hopes of getting married and starting a family, ghosting by females, shaming, resentment , drugs and pain - both physical and emotional.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Going to lay some knowledge down here. Modern women, in terms of family and children nowadays, in general are delusional. You have no idea how many women I meet online and in professional gatherings which are 38, 39, 40+ who really think they can have a child easily. A few years back I dated a woman, 34, who was smart (educationally wise), attractive and wanted 3 kids; I just laughed inside. She's 37 now, and still has yet to find her perfect match good enough to procreate with. I've dated a woman who was 40 and had her eggs frozen. That's all fine and dandy, but IVF has less than a 10% rate of working in your early 40's; besides at 12k a cycle, that's pretty $$$. One woman who I know is 39 and on a dating site. She's hoping to be married within 2 years and have 2 kids pretty soon after.

Feminism has made the modern woman delusional. My ex-wife was unable to have any kids. She said it was me, so I had my sperm checked 4 times. Nope, not me. She was basically unable to get pregnant at 37 and 38. Of course, she blamed me because we didn't start trying at 35. ??? Anyways, for the white's and asians the populations will continue to retract. The Blacks and Hispanics will continue to grow. Nothing wrong with that, but it just shows you where, in general, each race places reproduction.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Funny sh1t or maybe not. My cousin she is my age maybe two years older. Got pregtant 6 years ago from a down disabled guy. How the dynamic went I could only imagine, but I rather not. Yea. Today she has another guy he is 42 older than her. She got a girl from him. They alright.

I know I am gonna skip a paragraph or two here, but yea, women should get pregnant before 30. I can elaborate over whatsapp. For us acomplished is successful. For them its more than succesful, even that on 2nd place, they want a baby.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Funny sh1t or maybe not. My cousin she is my age maybe two years older. Got pregtant 6 years ago from a down disabled guy. How the dynamic went I could only imagine, but I rather not. Yea. Today she has another guy he is 42 older than her. She got a girl from him. They alright.

I know I am gonna skip a paragraph or two here, but yea, women should get pregnant before 30. I can elaborate over whatsapp. For us acomplished is successful. For them its more than succesful, even that on 2nd place, they want a baby.
Does your cousin live near Chernobyl?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'd venture to say a woman should start having kids in her 20s.
 

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
This is common knowledge, I guess. Women have been indoctrinated into believing they don't need a man to create a family and that they can bring a child up normally on their own just like two parents can. They even glorify the idea of the single mother "tearing herself to pieces to bring up the child with all the best things", but it's just a hoax. Most of these kids turn out to be f-d up. A lot of kids being brought up in two parent families turn out to be f-d up, let alone ones by single mothers.

Interesting developments, but I think all this is bound to erupt in some violence, in some sort of way, soon. I hope not, but...
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
There is a reason for which we talk about expiring date...its not only in terms of looks.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
TLTR/DNR

Its a remake of chase career, a means to pedal women running up student loans in retarr majors like women's studies or gebder studies. The equivalent of left handed puppetry or basket weaving.

The only thing more retarded are the simps who bang old ladies.
you just jelly about mature puzzies we hit and u dont
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
you just jelly about mature puzzies we hit and u dont
Mature.

Lulz thats a new one along with body positivity and excuse for your soy boy stamp collection. You call yourself a man?

Son, you can't compete with top form SMV 18-23 baeeeees. You mad?


Get your pathetic excuse for a testosterone levels checked.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Few months ago, I was wondering why indian and chinese cultures were marrying their kids so young. Then the Red Pill kicked in: girls start to fade after 25 and the risk of health abnormalities increases each year. So to counter this, famillies marry their daughters before or near their 20s in order to avoid future male rejection. Once married, you are almost locked with your partner till death. I heard in india, it's extremely shameful to even think of divorce: the famillies interfere and make the necessary to keep the relationship stable.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top