Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why no loyalty

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do insurance companies not look after current good paying companies? but offer new customers good incentive then the current customer gets racked off?

why do agencies not look after their hard working warehouse staff, fck their shifts around.....yet they are constantly looking for new staff as half the staff say "fck this???"......all the training for new staff is hassle in itself, why not look after the current staff

Im interested in the pysch behind this?

tar

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Companies prefer new employees because they're cheaper. The more years someone works for a company, the more they get raises and benefits can kick in. So they appreciate the cheaper labor. It's the bottom line.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh ok sorry should have explained these are agency workers, agencies have to go through some right rigma role for new workers, yet they dont look after their current decent agency staff

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
why do insurance companies not look after current good paying companies? but offer new customers good incentive then the current customer gets racked off?

why do agencies not look after their hard working warehouse staff, fck their shifts around.....yet they are constantly looking for new staff as half the staff say "fck this???"......all the training for new staff is hassle in itself, why not look after the current staff

Im interested in the pysch behind this?

tar
Loyal customers get “rewarded” with price increases. They figure you’re too busy to switch, so they will try to milk more out of you each year.

Back in high school, I was told that my car insurance rates were high because I was young, but it would go down when I turn 25. I’m almost 44, never been in a accident, and have seen rate increases every single year no matter which company I select lol.