Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why my verbal game sucks and what to do about it?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
today i was talking to a beauty, she were picking up her kids and they will get their testimony.

As we talked since 30 mins i asked her, 'are you kind of mother's who will film their kids with their testimony when they have their last day in the school'?

She said no, absolutely not. She said she only posted one pic on her İG and TikTok she uses for listening to music.

Then i said, yes TikTok has a lot music .. the.

We really talked alot. İ aslo took her Facebook and let her type her name on my phone after that i added her on fb but she also didn't respond to that?

Should i ask next time for IG? And type the name by myself?

I always heared that I should open more sets. Should I? even I have very bad verbal game?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
today i was talking to a beauty, she were picking up her kids and they will get their testimony.

As we talked since 30 mins i asked her, 'are you kind of mother's who will film their kids with their testimony when they have their last day in the school'?

She said no, absolutely not. She said she only posted one pic on her İG and TikTok she uses for listening to music.

We really talked alot. İ aslo took her Facebook and let her type her name on my phone after that i added her on fb but she also didn't respond to that?

I always heared that I should open more sets. Should I? even I have very bad verbal game?
I am hoping English isn't your first language? If it is, that explains a lot of your issues.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You talked for 30 minutes, thats too long to get a girls digits. Also, you are young, why are you not pursuing childless girls instead?

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Verbal game is just being social. That is your starting point. You need to start being social with everyone. Once you increase your confidence in this, then you can move onto the next step of learning how to talk to women

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong place, wrong time, wrong tactic.

Don’t hustle a mother that is picking up her kids. And never ask for social media that is weak orbiter shvt. Get her phone number.
I would also say with older women, you can be a little more direct in your approach. Single mums aren't the best to start relationships with too so keep that in mind.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You talked for 30 minutes, thats too long to get a girls digitsAlso, you are young, why are you not pursuing childless girls instead?
I would also say with older women, you can be a little more direct in your approach. Single mums aren't the best to start relationships with too so keep that in mind.
10 minutes of conversation is sufficient time to determine if a date is a good idea.

I recommend a “no single moms, no exception” policy. I have that policy myself.

Agree with @EyeBRollin on only getting her number & no social media orbiter shiit.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
10 minutes of conversation is sufficient time to determine if a date is a good idea.

Agree with @EyeBRollin on only getting her number & no social media orbiter shiit.
I see you are right, no more single moms.

DeCarlo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that so many of you guys in the States/West are dealing with single mothers proves how bad it is out there now. Pretty scary. This is a red pill space and you dudes *still* deal with women with kids. And its not just OP Ive seen it many times on here. Wtf.

Ridiculous. Where's your dignity.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great thing about having that policy and being a Millennial is that childlessness is common in the Millennial generation. Many Millennial women are turning 35 or 40 every day and are childless. All you have to do is look at the areas of big cities where unmarried people live and do approaching there. That's what I've done and I'm 39.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Childless men dealing with baby mommas and single mothers are simping.
Yes. There may be a reason for a divorced guy 35+ with kids to date a single mom. There’s no reason for a childless man of any age to deal with a single mom. There might be some older men (usually 50+) who are childless who might be willing to date a similarly aged woman with all her children being 18+ and independent. I don’t even think that’s a good situation for a childless man but possibly a necessary evil in the Boomer & X’er generations. For Millennials like myself, there will be a lot of childless women in their 40s during the next decade. I never have to deal with women with children under 18. I won’t either. No single moms, no exceptions.