Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why moving in with her too soon is a disaster

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the sake of argument...

moving into the womans home, is worse than getting a new shared space or her moving in with him, as far as "frame" is concerned.
Welcome to her frame, her power.

This is like traveling distance to see her on first date...
The woman needs to COME to you
The woman needs to MOVE in with you

Men lead, women FOLLOW
Women HATE to lead, it disgusts them and lead to them to eventually despising you.
as what I had originally intended my reply to be biased toward

RickTheToad

Reaction score
And how would that qualify you dispute the materials science of latex as a fluid barrier?
Easy. Fooling around before condom use. Slipping off, breaking or skin to skin transfer. Believe it or not, some dudes can excrete so much pre-ejaculate that the condom can be removed just by the thrusting inside the pus, butt or mouth.

If you or any other DJ is going to take the risk, at least take some Monolaurin. That can help a bit with da herp and other bacterim and/or viruses. He's protect against the common cold and flu too. Zero side effects.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. Fooling around before condom use. Slipping off, breaking or skin to skin transfer. Believe it or not, some dudes can excrete so much pre-ejaculate that the condom can be removed just by the thrusting inside the pus, butt or mouth.
Thanks for citing all the examples of “user error.”

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s my advice: If you move her in make sure it’s YOUR place.
Have a backup plan if you go to leasing office and ask to pay your half of the lease they’ll usually let you go.

if it’s your house that you are mortgaging you can always have her served an eviction notice like anyone else. If it’s that bad and she is acting like a child about it you can crash on someone’s couch till she legally has to moveout.

You don’t have to feel trapped because you move in with a girl, cause you aren’t. The one good thing about if it’s her place is you can pack your **** and move at any time.

Have some money saved Incase this happens.
Wouldn’t it be easier to move into her place? You can bail anytime you like, no eviction process. Not sure what the law says about signing a lease with your significant other and then bailing. Any idea?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be easier to move into her place? You can bail anytime you like, no eviction process. Not sure what the law says about signing a lease with your significant other and then bailing. Any idea?
Both tenants listed on the lease are responsible for the term of the lease.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A King needs to be in his own castle.. Not couch surfing in the servants quarter.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no! Just no!
Where do you live when things end? When you are in an emotional rough time, you don't want to live on someone elses couch or in a motel.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no! Just no!
Where do you live when things end? When you are in an emotional rough time, you don't want to live on someone elses couch or in a motel.
Not to forget, you are in HER domain.. And chances are she will kick you're azz to the curb once things gets rocky, then she immediately moves Tyrone in.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up an old post, but I had to because the topic is way too important not to give it a look again.

I too made the same mistake of moving in with my ex too early, and to make things worse, it's HER place, not mine.

Guess some lessons need to be learnt the hard way. SMH

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to dig up an old post, but I had to because the topic is way too important not to give it a look again.
This is a good topic.

Thou should not live with with a woman not married to. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Cohabitation is a huge mistake. It kills the space / challenge aspect of the relationship. Aside from raising children under one roof, why would a man ever willingly agree to this?
There have been times where I was thinking about living with a woman as part of a life plan. It didn't come close to happening. I don't want it to happen now. I agree with this.