Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Modern Dating Is Hot Garbage

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 Tweets, mostly from girls, about dating in North America in March 2023.

One of the tweets from a girl “dating actually makes me feel insane like I do not WANT to get drinks and ask how many siblings you have I WANT to be CHERISHED”

My thoughts:
You will be CHERISHED if you are hot and between 18-29. If you are between 30-38, you will NOT be cherished. If you are over 38, you will be INVISIBLE.

Thoughts?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh every time I hear a woman complain about dating. They have the world at their finger tips, and still struggle. Most have poor selection skills, and never own up to their flaws.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the tweets from a girl “dating actually makes me feel insane like I do not WANT to get drinks and ask how many siblings you have I WANT to be CHERISHED”

My thoughts:
You will be CHERISHED if you are hot and between 18-29. If you are between 30-38, you will NOT be cherished. If you are over 38, you will be INVISIBLE.

Thoughts?
That chick is 5 foot 2 or so and 100 pounds. She is already invisible.

Petite white girls can have small dog syndrome, it's annoying.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 Tweets, mostly from girls, about dating in North America in March 2023.

My thoughts:

Thoughts?
The woman who had the tweet about being cherished is under 30 and attractive. Her personality is bad though.

She's a professional e-thot on Twitch and Instagram. She might also have an OnlyFans.

Her first pinned tweet on her Twitter from October 2018 and states that women never need to feel bad about men paying for their drinks. Due to the wage gap, men can afford to pay for women's drink.

No, sweetie! This is not true at all.

I have paid for the drinks of women earning a higher annual salary many times in my life.

Also, the wage gap has consistently been proven false. If women earn less, it is due to personal choices that women make. Women seem to lack personal accountability for any choices that they make.

That chick is 5 foot 2 or so and 100 pounds. She is already invisible.

Petite white girls can have small dog syndrome, it's annoying.
Plenty of men find 5'2", 100 pound White women attractive. I prefer petite White women to overweight women of any height or any race/ethnicity.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why date though? Why not your 1st thing be where you shadow her for her day? Like she may have to go grocery shopping, then she goes to dental appointment, etc.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a woman who was 34 tell me “I don’t see you enough, I need a partner, someone to just text me and tell me he’s coming over and bringing dinner”

id only known her for 2 weeks and we’d been out 2 times……..lol

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What women say they want is frequently very different from what she really wants. Do yourself a favor... ignore what they say: pay close attention to what they do. Men should avoid on line dating. It's just stupid if you are a man on a dating ap. It is 3:1, and all you are doing is putting yourself on display to be treated like a tool for a chick to use.

Men with real value don't use on-line dating... most chicks today get dates from these sites. Not a surprise they are not satisfied with their dating life.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I laugh every time I hear a woman complain about dating. They have the world at their finger tips, and still struggle. Most have poor selection skills, and never own up to their flaws.
As uncle ben said with great power comes great responsiblity

Insta girls are wrecking the dating market with unrealistic expectations no mortal man can ever meet and then complaining about it

The clock is unfortunately ticking for these women as they approach their 30's and 40's the next generation is more hungry to take that spotlight than ever

Feel like in 2023 women genuinely seem to think their wall no longer exists like there's gonna be an endless pool of options for them because they can get a couple hundred likes on a swipe app

The real world is a lot different

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main issue with dating is no one wants women to put in any effort, especially in OLD women are burned out, even if you meet one that's cool it's always some story of how her Ex cheated on her, or was the biggest douche ever. A lot of woman on apps hardly even try i.e. Bumble and Tinder anyone?

Make no mistake if a woman took OLD seriously she could have a partner within 90 days or less

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Western women are like an autistic kid at a wh0re house…they have so many options and no clue what to do with them.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of men find 5'2", 100 pound White women attractive. I prefer petite White women to overweight women of any height or any race/ethnicity.
They tend to be extra-insecure due to their small size. The Latina equivalent would be <5 feet.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insta girls are wrecking the dating market with unrealistic expectations no mortal man can ever meet and then complaining about it
I told a friend who is recently single that most women nowadays want to live that fake instagram lifestyle but can't land a millionaire to fund it. So she'll date 10 $100k men to help with that. I know of one personally.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told a friend who is recently single that most women nowadays want to live that fake instagram lifestyle but can't land a millionaire to fund it. So she'll date 10 $100k men to help with that. I know of one personally.
Why do you need a millionaire to fund Instagram?

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main issue with dating is no one wants women to put in any effort, especially in OLD women are burned out, even if you meet one that's cool it's always some story of how her Ex cheated on her, or was the biggest douche ever. A lot of woman on apps hardly even try i.e. Bumble and Tinder anyone?

Make no mistake if a woman took OLD seriously she could have a partner within 90 days or less
the guy she met online is very rarely the guy who is her best option in her mind. It might be the guy at the gym that ignores her, the mysterious bartender at her favourite club, her boss at work, the musician she follows on instagram…but it’s rarely the guy she matched with on an app unless there is a massive difference in looks. Hence ‘low effort’. She is just entertaining it because option 1,2 and 3 doesn’t want her. Get off the apps unless you are happy with that dynamic or want girls below your smv

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm. I have no complaints about dating. In fact I’ve never had a complaint about it my whole life. And I don’t use OLD. And I’m in my 50s and have never been invisible to the men in my target demographic. Never.

Now. A young man 18-40 holds zero appeal for me. So those dudes are just as invisible to me just on age alone. So who cares if I’m not on their radar. I’ve no desire to be (and I find it odd when they hit on me, even though I realize I do not look my age.)

So women who are complaining are people who have entitlement expectations. They are ALL about the money and often bring little to the table besides physical appeal. And that oozes from them. It’s in their vibe. So men use them and drop them like the transaction that it is.

And these girls think they are fooling everyone. Nope. They are fooling themselves.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As uncle ben said with great power comes great responsiblity

The clock is unfortunately ticking for these women as they approach their 30's and 40's the next generation is more hungry to take that spotlight than ever

Feel like in 2023 women genuinely seem to think their wall no longer exists like there's gonna be an endless pool of options for them because they can get a couple hundred likes on a swipe app

The real world is a lot different
That’s why I’m keeping in shape as best as I can and eating right. I may be 40 but right now I’m having my pick of any 40ish woman I want, even some women in their 20’s are shooting their shot.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They could get a partner but they can’t keep one longer than a couple months tops. I see woman that rejected me in the past going through dudes like water. Always in a 2 month relationship that fizzles out and then on to the next.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My last four matches on Bumble failed to message me within 24hours. I mean I guess it's just a buffet for them but
still, why bother swiping right if you can't even manage "hello" on a site where that's supposed to be it's main
selling point? The last four that DID message managed "Hey...".

It's gotten to the point now where I've just left a sh1tty profile up to annoy them and don't check it any more.