"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

why men are so sad?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I dont have a sad face,
I have pissed off face
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I had a work-related experience very recently.

I had gone to a client's place to do some work, but the client wasn't ready and the house manager wasn't around. They asked me to leave my number so the house manager could call me when they were ready for me to come do the work.

I eventually got a phone call from the house manager telling me they were ready for me to return. So I show up and meet the house manager who is a tall, thin, hot blonde. She stayed with me most of the time I was doing my work.

After I had left, I received a text message from her...

"Just HAD to say.. you have a great smile. made my day thanks "

If I wasnt in an exclusive relationship, I would have easily turned that into a date.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I had a work-related experience very recently.

I had gone to a client's place to do some work, but the client wasn't ready and the house manager wasn't around. They asked me to leave my number so the house manager could call me when they were ready for me to come do the work.

I eventually got a phone call from the house manager telling me they were ready for me to return. So I show up and meet the house manager who is a tall, thin, hot blonde. She stayed with me most of the time I was doing my work.

After I had left, I received a text message from her...

"Just HAD to say.. you have a great smile. made my day thanks "

If I wasnt in an exclusive relationship, I would have easily turned that into a date.
lucky ur smile is good
 
Top