Why is there a large number of single mothers in our society now?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
stevera004 said:
And this is your chance to play mother-hen, whilst sitting at home and dreaming of your prince that will never come. You're 40 and in de-nial.

Actually, I'm 40 and pretty damn hot. I'm here to help guys have more success with relationships. That's why I make every effort to give productive and informational input. Now, what are you here for again? To troll and flame was it? I've never seen a single post from you that was productive and helpful. In fact, all I have ever seen from you is flame bait, trolling, insults and ignorance.

If you spent more time trying to better yourself and less time trying to get my attention you might actually get laid once in awhile. It might just improve your disposition as well.

Scram, small fry...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
thederekeffect1 said:
Umm, She's 40 and (if I remember correctly) married. Also, if I remember correctly, she has a child. She doesn't need us to play "mother-hen". What does she have to be in denial about?
Not married anymore...I was married for 10 years and left my ex husband because he was abusive. I almost got married again to a very wonderful man but he died. I have no interest in marriage...in fact, I'm rather anti-marriage to be honest. I have 4 children...almost 6, 15, 17 and 20...all live with me still. So, you're quite right in that I don't need to "mother" anyone.

He likes to claim that I am in "denial"...but of course he's basically just blowing hot air out of his arse because he couldn't make a logical or rational argument if his life depended on it. He never has an argument for what I am supposedly "in denial" about, lol. He just can't handle a woman being on this forum. He's terrified of women...that's what his problem is.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Actually, I'm 40 and pretty damn hot. I'm here to help guys have more success with relationships. That's why I make every effort to give productive and informational input. Now, what are you here for again? To troll and flame was it? I've never seen a single post from you that was productive and helpful. In fact, all I have ever seen from you is flame bait, trolling, insults and ignorance.

If you spent more time trying to better yourself and less time trying to get my attention you might actually get laid once in awhile. It might just improve your disposition as well.

Scram, small fry...

First of all, I'm not going to comment on the "pretty damn hot" comment because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However you say you're here to help guys and to give productive and informational input.

Hmmm, seems funny, I seem to remember you threatening to spam our boards and vowing to RUIN sosuave. You were threatening to go to some feminist forums and give out links to sosuave, so that we would be bombarded here with feminist propaganda and bullshyt. I also remember you saying that you don't give a **** about these boards anymore and that you're just here to cause trouble.

So which is it Wyldfire? Seems like somebody can speak out of both sides of her mouth.

Remember this thread?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85568&page=2

This is where Wyldfire was threatening to post links to sosuave on some feminist websites unless we all behaved. Threatening us with "you better behave or else!"

This was shortly before she was banned for a month.

Wyldfire you're nothing but a burned out housewife with some sort of personality disorder.

Last edited:

pro26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Funny

ok this is off topic but okay so i took my lady out for april fools day...
( hold on rite there i didn't prank her!...yet lol)

newayz so were at chile's and i tell tha manager i have a big announcement.

everybody is watching us

so i take out htis wedding ring and propose to her in front of the entire resturant

she starts crying a lil bit ( this guy at the other side of the room is already stsrting to laugh)

and rite b4 she answers i say

" April Fools!" da whole place was laughn ther asses off

she flicks me off and leaves to the car

and the manager only makes me pay half lol :moon: this is her >:cuss: and this was me > :crackup:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pro26 said:
ok this is off topic but okay so i took my lady out for april fools day...
( hold on rite there i didn't prank her!...yet lol)

newayz so were at chile's and i tell tha manager i have a big announcement.

everybody is watching us

so i take out htis wedding ring and propose to her in front of the entire resturant

she starts crying a lil bit ( this guy at the other side of the room is already stsrting to laugh)

and rite b4 she answers i say

" April Fools!" da whole place was laughn ther asses off

she flicks me off and leaves to the car

and the manager only makes me pay half lol :moon: this is her >:cuss: and this was me > :crackup:
Oh damn, I think that was some of the funniest sh!t that I heard! You brighten my day.

comic_relief

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
italostud said:
First of all, I'm not going to comment on the "pretty damn hot" comment because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

However you say you're here to help guys and to give productive and informational input.

Hmmm, seems funny, I seem to remember you threatening to spam our boards and vowing to RUIN sosuave. You were threatening to go to some feminist forums and give out links to sosuave, so that we would be bombarded here with feminist propaganda and bullshyt. I also remember you saying that you don't give a **** about these boards anymore and that you're just here to cause trouble.

So which is it Wyldfire? Seems like somebody can speak out of both sides of her mouth.

Remember this thread?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85568&page=2

This is where Wyldfire was threatening to post links to sosuave on some feminist websites unless we all behaved. Threatening us with "you better behave or else!"

This was shortly before she was banned for a month.

Wyldfire you're nothing but a burned out housewife with some sort of personality disorder.

Yep, I said I was tempted to post links to feminist sites...and I did that because several members here made vulgar personal attacks on my 5 year old little girl and my deceased fiance. The moderators at the time allowed it and one of the moderators actually censored a response I made to the attack on my child while letting the vulgar attack post stand. I was righteously pissed and quite rightly so.

I wasn't ever banned. Allen contacted me to inform me that he was going to be cleaning up all the garbage and that thought I should not post for awhile. He said he was disabling my ability to post for 30 days. I actually don't even know if that happened or not because I moved to a nother state during that time and wasn't even online for about 6 weeks or so.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:

Scram, small fry...

it is too bad wyldfire live far away? I want to take you out on a date to find out how hot you are. :flowers:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
picard said:
it is too bad wyldfire live far away? I want to take you out on a date to find out how hot you are. :flowers:
That's mighty sweet of you picard...but I have a strict policy of no flirting with or dating guys from this site. See...it's very important to me that I be taken seriously here. I put a lot of thought and effort into the advice I give to people. If I'm flirting around or even joking in a way that looks like I'm flirting I won't be viewed as one of the guys and won't be taken seriously. As it is I've already been accused numerous times of being here only for attention or to mislead you guys just so they will be hurt. So...not even innocent flirting...I have to toe the line. :trouble:

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an entire branch of sociology dedicated to changing or dysfunctional family structures and their root causes. This is an academic matter guys, and most of you, while making valuable observations, are talking out of your asses.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The REAL enemy of here is the institution of marriage. It's completely unrealistic.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
The REAL enemy of here is the institution of marriage. It's completely unrealistic.
Ever consider it's the people that have unrealistic expectations of marriage who are the enemy? Marriage is just a union, a commitment; nothing more.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ever consider it's the people that have unrealistic expectations of marriage who are the enemy? Marriage is just a union, a commitment; nothing more.
That's why you're my 2nd favorite pimp in MN. Me being the first, of course.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
That's mighty sweet of you picard...but I have a strict policy of no flirting with or dating guys from this site. See...it's very important to me that I be taken seriously here. I put a lot of thought and effort into the advice I give to people. If I'm flirting around or even joking in a way that looks like I'm flirting I won't be viewed as one of the guys and won't be taken seriously. As it is I've already been accused numerous times of being here only for attention or to mislead you guys just so they will be hurt. So...not even innocent flirting...I have to toe the line. :trouble:

I am a good boy. :up: I promise to behave on a date. ;)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
There is an entire branch of sociology dedicated to changing or dysfunctional family structures and their root causes. This is an academic matter guys, and most of you, while making valuable observations, are talking out of your asses.
Thank god, a voice of reason in this thread. Like I posted earlier, it's not a cut and dry issue with a few contributing factors. There are a world of reasons as to why this phenomenomn occurs.

S. Pryor

Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is it's because women like ****ing losers. They thought hookin' up with the bad boy was sooooooooooo cool that they forgot that they could get pregnant. That's when they find that they picked a wack dude to mate with and they wanna poison the childs minds like their father ain't ****. The mother knew that **** a long time ago.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Wyldfire said:
It's a combination of todays men and women being selfish, wanting everything without being willing to give anything in return, a sense of entitlement among people, a lack of responsibility among people and an awful lot of male and female asswipes who mistreat the opposite sex combined with just as many male and female idiots who get involved with them.

There you have it...
This.

People are f**king stupid. They get what they deserve.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Now that's a question that doesn't get asked much around here. It's so easy to demonize the single mothers...but for every single mother there is an absent father. A good many of them don't pay child support and whine like little biotches at the prospect of having to pay it. Meanwhile, the single mother is doing her best to take care of that kid on her own while being unfairly and harshly judged as if it's all her fault that she's a single mother. It takes two to make a baby and she didn't get herself pregnant. The absent father thinks he has it so bad...but he has no clue how good he has it compared to his kid and it's mother. They have NO IDEA what having it bad is until they've had to live a day in the life of a single mother getting public assistance because Daddy won't man up and help support his kid.
I don't feel sorry, if you sleep with a guy out of wedlock and he's a loser not taking care of his kid.

Then it's your fault as a woman for not qualfying a deadbeat

For all the shyt us, guys give women who act entitled and stuck up. It makes sense why they do. To protect themselves the problem comes when the women falls for the wrong guy anyway letting the good guy go or expecting the good guy to raise her and her "mistake"

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys act like women can't be deadbeats. Especailly pity partiers like WF. My ex was a deadbeat. It was either be a goon and treat her like a goon treats a woman or leave with my soul intact. I take care of my daughter, she's actually right here with me playing on her kindle. But I'm broke and unemployed so I pay what I can in child support. Her mother went and found her own level with some thug who treats her like crap now. I guess she got what she really wanted. I have no sympathy for single mothers. Because if you let my ex tell it I was the worst person in the world, but if you came in my home and saw what I dealt with, you'd think my name was Job. I never believe anything any single mother says about her ex, because I've personally been accused of all of it when none of it was true. She just couldn't admit that she was a shiittty person and that it cost her everything.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single moms exist because of the usurious welfare state robbing men of their coin and handing it to women.

/thread

addendum: should the welfare state end at some point, women will

1. forced to become prostitutes as they have historically when with child and illegitimate

2. dutifully service a man with cooking, bloojobs, azz licking, ironing, and washing so that he does not toss her out into the cold.

now you might say 'women can work' ....bwhahahaha don't make me laugh...99% of fvckable chicks are being subsidized by men one way or another be it trust fund, daddy, alimony, boyfriend, friends with benefits, on the low hookering.