"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

why is she still on my mind?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
girl that I know I made a mistake with by getting to clingy and needy ghosted me. I've absolutely have accepted it and we will never be a thing but why is she on my mind? I'm getting dates left and right but I still think about her nonstop. I'm a pvssy I've moved on which I know she will never answer me. but I'm so pressed I'm literally thinking about her nonstop even hoping there is a chance which I no 100% there isnt. like dudes I've never felt like this and its annoying. why do I feel like this. what the hell is wrong with me?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
I feel like such a little pvussy I mean I go on dates and have banged chicks since but wtf man I hate feeling like this
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I feel like such a little pvussy I mean I go on dates and have banged chicks since but wtf man I hate feeling like this

When you least expect it, you will suddenly just stop giving fuks about her!

Its just a matter of time... Hold on, it will pass!

Go lift some weights, works wonders!
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
You'll forget her. Hell, I haven't been getting any chicks snd I have gotten over a bad friendzone in 2016.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
good idea I need to hit the gym harder and quit smoking.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
girl that I know I made a mistake with by getting to clingy and needy ghosted me. I've absolutely have accepted it and we will never be a thing but why is she on my mind? I'm getting dates left and right but I still think about her nonstop. I'm a pvssy I've moved on which I know she will never answer me. but I'm so pressed I'm literally thinking about her nonstop even hoping there is a chance which I no 100% there isnt. like dudes I've never felt like this and its annoying. why do I feel like this. what the hell is wrong with me?
How long had you been seeing her for?
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
only 3 months dude..... I know pathetic
I just thought we had so much in common and got along so good I thought it was meant to be that's how stupid I am.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
only 3 months dude..... I know pathetic
I just thought we had so much in common and got along so good I thought it was meant to be that's how stupid I am.
It's not pathetic. Don't be so hard on yourself. Women's ability to go ghost without a second thought after 1 month or 10 years is something you've always gotta have in the back of your mind. This core characteristic they have is the thing that finally broke my mind free of the idea that they are able to love us unconditionally. You know, that Disney stuff. Don't beat yourself up but be realistic moving forward about how much "happiness" they can really offer you long term and adjust your reality accordingly.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
your very right. i cant take it personally. just kinda messes with my head. I want to be able to not think about her at all. is it weird I still want to be her friend? as lame as that sounds.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Ego is hurt. I still think about my oneitis (attention *****) of a year ago once in a while. Then again she lives down the street from me so it’s not so easy to forget. I wish I could go back and game her with all of the stuff I learned on this site. Things would have been different that’s for sure. But why waste time on bitches that don’t add value to your life.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
your very right. i cant take it personally. just kinda messes with my head. I want to be able to not think about her at all. is it weird I still want to be her friend? as lame as that sounds.
No not weird. Just give it time and it’ll pass.
 

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
Good to see someone admit to this....

We have all been there....

The truth is that you/we may never get over that "special one" but time and new relationships help.

Good luck.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Good to see someone admit to this....

We have all been there....

The truth is that you/we may never get over that "special one" but time and new relationships help.

Good luck.
Why are they special?
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
well to me she was special because at 28 years I finally found a girl who I "felt" I 100% clicked with each other and I just felt so good when we were together. in person she was so damn sweet and innocent acting which I adored about her. but sh!t happens.

we live 5 min from each other in this small town. and frequent the same bars she knows that. I want to be like dude fvck it let's end the awkwardness and just be friends to which I have told her this. but she just wont answer whatsoever and I stopped reaching out to her. so either she sees me and leaves or just we talk about it in person if she wants if she sees me either way I'm not feeling awkward in my own town..
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's not pathetic. Don't be so hard on yourself. Women's ability to go ghost without a second thought after 1 month or 10 years is something you've always gotta have in the back of your mind. This core characteristic they have is the thing that finally broke my mind free of the idea that they are able to love us unconditionally. You know, that Disney stuff. Don't beat yourself up but be realistic moving forward about how much "happiness" they can really offer you long term and adjust your reality accordingly.
Clever.

I believe it's coded within women's DNA and its their biological imperative - a survival female code.
 

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2016
Messages
737
Reaction score
114
Age
37
yeah do good woman exist anymore? this one didnt just ghost she completely cut me out of her life like. in a weird way. wont even have anything to do with me or my friends like wont look at any snaps. I would still like to be her friend though.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top