"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Why is she so annoying???

Project.D

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
She calls everyday, more than once. She waits for me outside class. She "sees me in her dreams". She thinks we're soulmates. wtf?

So i have an AFC "girlfriend". Just now she called asking why i dont treat her like my girlfriend, blah blah blah. I replied: "Or else what?" She couldnt say it. I told her ill talk about it on monday.

Whats the deal? Do i have to spend 24/7 with her? Your thoughts please.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
My guess is for the exact same reason guys get clingy with girls...

You know the specifics and how you act around her. You probably send little messages, weird signals that drive her nuts for you.

Just stop being a DJ around her. Start acting like a wuss bag clingy dumbass and she'll probably start to hate you. .hehe.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
wow
i wonder what it'd feel like to have someone be "annoying" like that :D

why not directly tell her ur not interested nor attracted to her/
or giver her the whole friendship thing

and i reccomend against the whole wussy afc clingy thing, because i believe if a girl can turn a DJ / jerk into an afc for her, that makes her even more attracted to him ( ? )
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
You are validating her existence, her purpose. Unfortunately her purpose in life is now you. This is what many AFCs do to women that makes them seem so annoying. It happens whenever the person doesn't have any personal outlets other than the relationship, scary thing.

Unfortunately people initially read it as high IL and start a relationship with the person. Yeah, she has a high IL but is it worth all this?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Girls can be just as annoying as guys, and in the same way. The fact of the matter is that her behaviors probably wouldn't bother you as much if you were really all that interested in her. But since you're not, they irritate the sh*t out of you. I've been there.

It's a pretty good lesson in "shoe on the other foot". Pay close attention to how annoying it is when she acts like you owe her something simply because she likes you. Then, endeavor to never behave the same way.

I recently dated a girl who I specifically told no relationship. I'm still not ready for one since my fiance and I broke things off. Yet she constantly referred to me as her "boyfriend". Then she got mad when I didn't do "boyfriend" things for her, and she talked about planning a weekend trip so I could meet her mother. I eventually had to let her down easy, but it definitely opened my eyes and made me wonder if I had ever acted like that with any of my old girlfriends.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top