"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why is she sending Pics of Her Nails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Does anyone know why girls do this? Why do they send us photos of thwir nails after they paint them? As if men care or find long painted nails attractive?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say when women send pics of their nails
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
their whole life is focused around their beauty. and what you think.

have you ever noticed when a woman is messed about by a High SMV male. the sisterhoods only comeback is......

"But shes beautiful!?!"./..........

Its almost that there dumbstruck a man would require common values or attractive behaviour
 

christie

Banned
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
786
Reaction score
491
their whole life is focused around their beauty. and what you think.

have you ever noticed when a woman is messed about by a High SMV male. the sisterhoods only comeback is......

"But shes beautiful!?!"./..........

Its almost that there dumbstruck a man would require common values or attractive behaviour
I have heard this exact scenario.

Girls' looks are the second most important SMV disqualifier after girls' age when being appraised by men mostly interested in the lay only.




The stage of being appraised by common values and attractive behaviour is rarely reached.


Especially if disqualified on age or looks first. Women know instinctively what the first levels are.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I've never had this problem, but the more makeup a woman wears, the less attractive I find her.

A woman who is sending you pics of her nails is probably low IQ and oblivious to the fact that men don't care. I wouldn't even respond to something like that.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Tell her they look good, and that you can't wait to look at them when she's holding her ass open for you
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Does anyone know why girls do this? Why do they send us photos of thwir nails after they paint them? As if men care or find long painted nails attractive?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say when women send pics of their nails
Because most are dummies man lol.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Any girl that sends pics of her nails when it isn't warranted is automatically plate material IMO.

I've had a few experiences with this type and they all have zero domestic skills or any other useful skills for life.

Ask her to send you a pic of a delicious food she's recently cooked and see where that gets you. LOL
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Does anyone know why girls do this? Why do they send us photos of thwir nails after they paint them? As if men care or find long painted nails attractive?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say when women send pics of their nails
Because they have no idea how a man's mind works so they do and say trivial things, thinking the guy thinks like them.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Does anyone know why girls do this? Why do they send us photos of thwir nails after they paint them? As if men care or find long painted nails attractive?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say when women send pics of their nails
Tell her to come over and you'll show her what you can do with your fingers.
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's because you are

1) a Chad

2) a Simp

Those are the only two reasons around here.
More likely to get attention. Tell her those nails need to come off so as not to scratch your dik while sucking it.

See where that gets you compared to a basic compliment.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,611
Location
California
Girls love to send pics of their nails. And they expect you to compliment them. Which I do.
 

mike465

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
13
Almost as pointless as the classic bath picture where all you can see is the bubbles
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Give her a C&F response. It keeps your dignity intact while still acknowledging the picture which makes her feel good but not so much you’re kissing her ass over something silly.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Any girl? Come on man All asian girls love nails man. Its a natural thing for all women just sexualize it. My 15 yr old daughter went through a nail phase.

Its like telling a guy no football and engines for you!! Lol
Ok maybe I was too harsh but girls need to have other redeeming qualities for a pass.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
The thing is they send it with zero context sometimes in the middle of a normal conversation.
Yeah that's the context I was thinking of.

Not like in a conversation where you asked them what they did that day and they explaining to you that they went to the nail salon to get a manicure followed up by a pic. That would be fine with me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top