Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she sending Pics of Her Nails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know why girls do this? Why do they send us photos of thwir nails after they paint them? As if men care or find long painted nails attractive?

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say when women send pics of their nails

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
their whole life is focused around their beauty. and what you think.

have you ever noticed when a woman is messed about by a High SMV male. the sisterhoods only comeback is......

"But shes beautiful!?!"./..........

Its almost that there dumbstruck a man would require common values or attractive behaviour

christie

Banned
Reaction score
their whole life is focused around their beauty. and what you think.

have you ever noticed when a woman is messed about by a High SMV male. the sisterhoods only comeback is......

"But shes beautiful!?!"./..........

Its almost that there dumbstruck a man would require common values or attractive behaviour
I have heard this exact scenario.

Girls' looks are the second most important SMV disqualifier after girls' age when being appraised by men mostly interested in the lay only.

The stage of being appraised by common values and attractive behaviour is rarely reached.

Especially if disqualified on age or looks first. Women know instinctively what the first levels are.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had this problem, but the more makeup a woman wears, the less attractive I find her.

A woman who is sending you pics of her nails is probably low IQ and oblivious to the fact that men don't care. I wouldn't even respond to something like that.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her they look good, and that you can't wait to look at them when she's holding her ass open for you

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know why girls do this? Why do they send us photos of thwir nails after they paint them? As if men care or find long painted nails attractive?

Because most are dummies man lol.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl that sends pics of her nails when it isn't warranted is automatically plate material IMO.

I've had a few experiences with this type and they all have zero domestic skills or any other useful skills for life.

Ask her to send you a pic of a delicious food she's recently cooked and see where that gets you. LOL

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because they have no idea how a man's mind works so they do and say trivial things, thinking the guy thinks like them.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tell her to come over and you'll show her what you can do with your fingers.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's because you are

1) a Chad

2) a Simp

Those are the only two reasons around here.
More likely to get attention. Tell her those nails need to come off so as not to scratch your dik while sucking it.

See where that gets you compared to a basic compliment.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love to send pics of their nails. And they expect you to compliment them. Which I do.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost as pointless as the classic bath picture where all you can see is the bubbles

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a C&F response. It keeps your dignity intact while still acknowledging the picture which makes her feel good but not so much you’re kissing her ass over something silly.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl? Come on man All asian girls love nails man. Its a natural thing for all women just sexualize it. My 15 yr old daughter went through a nail phase.

Its like telling a guy no football and engines for you!! Lol
Ok maybe I was too harsh but girls need to have other redeeming qualities for a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.