Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she behaving like that?

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

met this girl online, everything seemed great. She seemed like a good, intelligent and nice girl. Few red flags appeared, for example that she has been abused in the past / has a big tattoo. We had good conversations and a good connection. Had Sex on the second date and at the end she asked when we can meet again.

She showed signs of high interest, like making her girlfriends wait because she wanted to see me / she was the one who asked about meeting each other / telling me that she is missing me or cant wait to see me. On the other hand I noticed signs for low interest, like still being on the dating site where we met each other..

A week after the second date I called her and after a few sentences she started doing something in the bathroom so I couldnt really hear her and she couldnt hear me. I told her why are you doing that while talking to me and that it is disrespectful. She start making excuses and didnt saw my point. I sounded angry, I must admit.. Because I felt really disrespected.

Few days after that she texted me and I told her that I dont want to talk because of her behaviour and because she doesnt care about what I think. She just answered "ooooh sorry". Wtf!?? The short answer is telling me she doesnt feel sorry at all.

Thats it, didnt contacted her since and heared nothing from her also. But I am asking myself why was she behaving like that, she didnt care that it made me angry and what I thought.. And now she seem not to care that I am still angry and that I dont want to talk to her, otherwise she would call me or text me to talk about it..

What do you think?

Regards
summersky

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
CLIFFS NOTES PLEASE

honestly you sound like a little b1tch judging by what you are so "angry" about. this chick should drop you for being an emotional beta and being petty over something trivial. LOL you are having an issue over not being able to hear eachother on the phone or whatever, are you borderline personality disordered?

to the forum: this right here...well its some fuksh1t right here boys. perfect case of how NOT to act. @ op Im guessing your foreign? im reading your post with a eastern euro accent. anyway...

When you dish out punishment you also need to be merciful and allow her forgiveness. You are blowing this way out of proportion.

First off why are you yapping on the phone with her? When my friends are doing chit on the phone while im on the line i put it on speaker an set it down and go about my business, like if they are at a drive thru ordering food or whatever the case is. otherwise i just hang up lol. and its no feelings involved at all. they call back or we text or whatever.

if she starts tripping just LOL and brush it off like "oh yeah it sounded like u were taking a sh1t baby and i didnt wanna be on the phone to disturb you". See what I mean?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just way too much of an overreaction on your part. Another prime example of someone taking "DJ" learnings and using them wrong.

This was just a fail on your part. Be assured the girl was telling this to her friends and they were telling her how lucky she to have dodged the bullet because YOU have major red flags.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You locked onto her and was butt hurt she apparently didn't feel the same because she was still on a dating site. Then you demonstrated that you were not a man by letting emotions get the better of you.

You should have been dating other girls then you wouldn't be chasing relationships and being needy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Meeting girls online is like meeting girls at bars or strip clubs. They have 200 options. But at least with girls you meet in person you know for sure they are hot.

Have you ever had options? We tend to focus on the best 2 or 3 options and the fourth and fifth best options fall by the wayside - they didn't necessarily do anything wrong. It's just that other conversations seem more exciting. That's why using romance is a huge key if you want to stand out.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you over reacted there buddy & held onto that mode of anger too long!

It wasn't such a serious offence, you should have maybe mentioned it to her, in a non emotional calm way without getting angry.. Then you should have it let it go..

The only way to fix this now.. Is to write her a poem, profess your love for her.. Call her up and sob down the phone, tell her you will always be there for her, if she ever changes her mind.

Alternatively remain NC and let her get back to you..