Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is my ex not giving me information?

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
So she met a New guy, i saw them and confronted her about it. They bought a house after about 6 months togheter. Its a 100% renovation Project. The house info i got by searching online, my ex has not told me anything. I asked her in cooperationtalk in social services if she is going to move within 1 year or so. She answered "i dnt know!!" We had many meeting with authorities due to our sons autism diagnose for 9 months ago and she has never Said anything about her boyfriend...WHY?
Im worried for my son and how her new boyfriend interact with my autist son! My ex is a ***** and before her New boyfriend she had a fwb f**k with a man, this man she thought should meet our son!! For f**k sake!! Who lets a fwb meet their child!! I dnt trust my ex and there is much more i could write about my trust issues about her....She sued me for all custody is one thing she did. The judge ordered continued 50-50 custody so i guess i "won".
So guys give me some advice.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lawyer up, this is above my pay grade. I’m know some men on this forum have gone through this before. She sounds very irresponsible, why doesn’t she want you having some custody? She sounds a mess.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she met a New guy, i saw them and confronted her about it. They bought a house after about 6 months togheter. Its a 100% renovation Project. The house info i got by searching online, my ex has not told me anything. I asked her in cooperationtalk in social services if she is going to move within 1 year or so. She answered "i dnt know!!" We had many meeting with authorities due to our sons autism diagnose for 9 months ago and she has never Said anything about her boyfriend...WHY?
Im worried for my son and how her new boyfriend interact with my autist son! My ex is a ***** and before her New boyfriend she had a fwb f**k with a man, this man she thought should meet our son!! For f**k sake!! Who lets a fwb meet their child!! I dnt trust my ex and there is much more i could write about my trust issues about her....She sued me for all custody is one thing she did. The judge ordered continued 50-50 custody so i guess i "won".
So guys give me some advice.
Yes, you should get a really good family lawyer.. Record everything so you have proof...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They bought a house after about 6 months togheter. Its a 100% renovation Project.
By the time they're half way thru the renovation, HIGHLY likely they will want to kill each other.
Hang in there op, I hate these stories!

Billtx49

Reaction score
Boland, she has no intention of keeping you informed about her life now. You’re her Ex.

Any communication with her should Only be about the child and your rights concerning your son and visitation. You have no say about how she lives her life now.
If she tries to change the existing custody agreement on her own, you of course will have to take her back to court. You have no say about what she does when the son is in her custody unless it’s harmful to the child and can be proven in court.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Boland, she has no intention of keeping you informed about her life now. You’re her Ex.

Any communication with her should Only be about the child and your rights concerning your son and visitation. You have no say about how she lives her life now.
If she tries to change the existing custody agreement on her own, you of course will have to take her back to court. You have no say about what she does when the son is in her custody unless it’s harmful to the child and can be proven in court.
Exactly. Unfortunately what she does with whoever isn't your concern. As long as the new person does not lose a threat to your child or is not a convicted felon, etc...

The more you try and get involved in her life the weaker you appear to her.

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Unfortunately what she does with whoever isn't your concern. As long as the new person does not lose a threat to your child or is not a convicted felon, etc...

The more you try and get involved in her life the weaker you appear to her.
I agree to both of you BUT if she is moving also our kid is moving and that is surely my concern. Big stuff such as moving or Another man or women involved in our kids life should/must be told. So Said social services in my country.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I asked her in cooperationtalk in social services if she is going to move within 1 year or so. She answered "i dnt know!!"
She can’t tell you what she doesn’t know yet because of the house renovation, beyond that her life is Not your concern unless your legal rights concerning the child are involved. Your spying activity indicates you haven’t let go of her yet.

Many men on this Forum have previously been through a divorce with children involved. We understand what you are feeling now, but don’t use your child as an excuse to try and stay in her life. The level of communication you previously had with her is now gone…

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
She can’t tell you what she doesn’t know yet because of the house renovation, beyond that her life is Not your concern unless your legal rights concerning the child are involved. Your spying activity indicates you haven’t let go of her yet.

Many men on this Forum have previously been through a divorce with children involved. We understand what you are feeling now, but don’t use your child as an excuse to try and stay in her life. The level of communication you previously had with her is now gone…
Thank you.