"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Why is it always the nasty girls...

Tricky44

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
In the last two years of high school (im a senior now) I have had girls hitting on my like crazy. Especially this year.
Around 2 or 3 girls per week that I have never seen before in my life walk up to my locker and give me a note, or start talking to me (obvious flirting) , or they just plain out say "your really hott".
As good as it sounds... its not. I am not interested in any of them and they all score VERY LOW in the looks department. One girl even has like a goatee going on. I can tell she shaves. I like this one girl and she is the only one who doesn't show interest towards me... What kind of a curse is upon me? Any ideas or suggestions...

PS: To be honest with you guys, I don't exactly know how the girl I like feels about me. I talk to her but she usually doesnt go out of her way to talk to me. I still have to work on her I guess.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Humm..the girl you like is the one not leaving notes on your locker or telling you that you are hot? Something sound familiar?
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Ever hear of girl AFC's? well you have now...
 

Jason17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
I understand what you mean. The reason why the nasty girls are almost always the only women that approach is because they're used to it. Attractive men don't approach nasty girls so if they want a chance they have no other choice. Attractive women on the other hand have men approaching them all the time. So they don't have to approach. But keep in mind just because she doesn't seem interested it doesn't mean that she's not, it could be that she's nervous.
 

Tricky44

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
ohio
Ya, now I kinda understand what's going on. You all gave good ideas...
About that girl that I like... she used to ask me to give her rides home all the time a couple of weeks ago, but not anymore because she has cheerleading. The first ride home, she gave me her cell and home number, I didnt even ask for them. But everytime I call, she is busy doing something. Her friends call me hott in front of her, but she never does anything like that. And I hardly ever see her with other guys, she always hangs out with her girlfriends. This is a tough nut to crack guys, but I like the challenge for some strange reason.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
When the ugliest girl in the grade stalks you through notes and the whole school knows about it, then I'll feel bad.
Man I feel bad fro my boy lol. The chick tried to write me notes and I laughed and handed it back to her and now I ignore her. Its not worth being annoyed so she feels good about herself. I am ot gonna puttup with that sheit lol.
 
Top