Why is everything a game?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... it's a game, just like everything. Everything is negotiable... they key to THIER success is to get you, and keep you in the dealership. The longer you are there the more they break you down. Now when they call you back in with your price... be prepared to be up-sold... or maybe try and put you in a different car... but again... well... you have to be prepared to walk away from that and say "Look, I'm here to get the car you quoted over the phone, that's it... I'm not sitting down, bring out the paperwork and let's close this."

LOL!!! Women are the same way. You walk away from a chick, and she reaches out... you make a date, and she will test you again to see how much she can get away with... then you just have to be prepared to walk away again. If she really likes you, she'll come around, if she doesn't well... you never really had a deal. This sh1t happens to me all the time.... I'm going through this now with a women I've been on and off with for two years... she's back around, pulling the same stuff. I told her to get back in touch with me when she gets back in town and we'll make plans... well... she's back, but still hasn't reached out. She is waiting for me to reach out again and ask her what's up. Well, I TOLD HER to call me, if she doesn't call... nothing is going to happen. She either didn't really want to meet up, or she is playing games. Now if you really don't know what the fvck is really happening here, you might convince yourself that maybe she forgot... or she must be busy... then you call her... well if you do then you are PLAYING HER GAME.

Again... it's like car sales. When your salesperson disappears in the back, supposedly trying to convince their 'manager' to make the deal, they are REALLY sitting in the back drinking coffee watching you from a camera or two way mirror. They might have the attitude that if this doesn't work out, there will be another duck that lands on the pond.... the more in demand the car you want is... to more BS you will put up with. Women are the same way, if she is attractive, she is in demand... and yes, if you don't come around an play her game... there will be another man that will. You likely WILL lose her to some other chump... but you know what... she will not stop thinking about you because you didn't act like every other man she's ever dealt with, and she will wonder about you... and the more she thinks about you... the more she will like you. The car salesperson is the same... if you really offered a fair price, and walked away when you didn't get it... that person will be thinking about you... they will completely forget about all the sales they actually made, and the buyers that were offering a low ball offer you weren't going to make anyway.

Chicks will think about the decent guy that walked away, and will not give men who are willing to surrender without a fight a second thought. She also will not give guys a second though who walked away that she wasn't interested in anyway.

There are LOTS of similarity between car buying and dating. I'm thinking of writing a book call Zen: And the Art of Surfing, Car Buying, and Women.
Very good analysis