Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is everything a game?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You read messages after messages about gaming this or gaming that...... as men we shouldnt be playing any games. Thats what women do.... stop playing games and just be in the moment, whatever moment that happens to be.

Games are childish... we are men. Well most of us are.

*rolls eyes*

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone needs to go thru the gaming phase, it's part of learning not to take everything too seriously.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I think there's a difference between playing a game versus having game, although they're related, and we all will probably have a subjective definition of each... if you interpret a difference to begin with.

@Epimanes, you asked the question. So perhaps it would help if you clarify what you mean by playing games, and if you interpret a difference between playing games and having game.

Personally, I'd say there's a difference, and I'd define them as the following...

Playing games: Purposely fvcking with someone via insincerity or lack of seriousness, and/or fvcking with their mind whether for fun, ulterior motives, or to control (or elicit) a certain outcome.

Having game: Possessing intangible traits or qualities that give you the ability to pull women if they're on the fence about your looks, money, or status.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ point made @TheProspect .... to me it just seemed immature to call it things like "day game" and "older friend game" or what have you... maybe im just old... lol...

I dont play games.... im either in or out... there is no game. At least not for me. But all the power to ya.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You read messages after messages about gaming this or gaming that...... as men we shouldnt be playing any games. Thats what women do.... stop playing games and just be in the moment, whatever moment that happens to be.

*rolls eyes*
this is it, when she plays games you just stop giving her attention. Go cold, indifferent and lose interest. Good behavior give her attention and some small validation, bad behavior back off. That’s all you need to know

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

*rolls eyes*

Looks like we have a new sheriff in town. Apparently, I was absent when behaviors such as venting and "rolls eyes" became masculine traits.

Epimanes , In what year, did the "new masculinity" go into affect?

Seriously though, "gaming" is more a figure of speech. Before my time, it was called "talking trash" to a girl. As to the "games people play" I do agree that men should set higher standards. With this being said, we'd be foolish if we didn't learn some understanding to the psychology about women (and yes, even our own psychology as men).

We are all 'slaves' to some extent for secks and female companionship. If we disqualified women based on if they played certain games or not, we'd all be living an asexual life. And... learning how to improve upon the game of 'mental chess' leads to a more fulfilling and victorious life.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what OP is saying and in that context, I do agree that men shouldn't have to play games. But we do now for our survival more than ever.

My theory is game only started historically from women, then weak men because they can only rely on manipulation to get what they want because they didn't have the physical strength back then to force things to happen through brute strength. Then it infected the corporate world and now more than ever, corporate world has mostly been about manipulation to some sorts and it's spilled over into the mainstream outside of just the corporate environment, thanks to in large part from the feminism movement.

Think about how many women and weak men are able to get ahead in society/workplace through some sort of manipulation?

You can't even have fist fights without getting sued. If you beat up a weak guy, they sue you. This is a form of game(manipulation).

If you say something at work someone doesn't agree with, rather than confronting them to their face and creating tension and speaking your mind. They know they are weak so they run to HR to have them reprimand you.

Books on "emotional intelligence" were created by weak individuals where the only strength they have is to use manipulation to their advantage. People too weak and chicken $hit to say things directly or address anything in fear of retaliation, getting butt hurt, not being able to stand their ground.

This is where we're at today in our society and unfortunately, we all have to "adapt or die" to deal with all the bs created by women and weak men. My $.02

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is not a game.

Everything is about value.

In this forum alone I literally have hundreds of guys get a mental orgasm when I reply to them (not to toot my own horn) because I provide a lot of value.

When you have value, your very presence is the game itself. The game revolves around you.

If you don’t feel like you are your own Ecosystem and the game revolves around you, then you simply don’t have enough value to women.

So do everything to elevate your value. And offer it. When someone tries to supplant me on this forum or in a relationship, the question is “can they replace the value that i bring?” Most often then not, the answer is no.

There is no such thing as getting supplanted, cucked, or replaced when you are the most valuable man. That only exists in the beta world.

And women are all about value. That’s why they love diamonds so much. Women have a radar for value. They have a 6th sense for it.

That’s why you can’t be a total empty void and go out and expect women to fill your void (something most men do).

You have to leave the house feeling like a million bucks.

Every text has to come from the frame of “this b1tch is lucky I’m texting her.”

But what do most guys do? They text women from the frame of “I hope I am lucky enough for her to text me back.”

That is a valueless mindset.

Guys play games because they are valueless. The high value guy simply does the most simple things but everything he does is profound.

That’s why my advice is always “simply exist next to women.” I am a high value guy. I just need to exist around women and they will do what nature created them for , which is seduce men.

Men are not seducers. Women are. But of course, only a high value man can tell you that because low value men feel like they need to seduce women.

But of course there are guys in this forum who will tell you you need to do x, y, and z, otherwise women cannot be bothered. Some of these guys are even moderators.

Just because they are mods on an Internet forum, it doesn’t make them some authority figure, lol.

Every high value guy knows his very presence is a gift to women.

Everything else is overcompensating for this lack of value (and that includes game).
Da stormrider becomes da storm.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He.. Life is game too..
Everyone's competing with each other about life's resources, (Example: the best job, the best education, the best housing locations, best cars, money etc. etc.) and the way you "win" the game is that it is designed to push you to become the best version you can be in terms financial game and personal game.

Men know this which is (some maybe now consciously, but on biosocial drive level they do), why we compete with each other from a young age in sports etc.

Women on the other hand doesn't have that same drive I would argue from nature. But they of course compete on another level with their girlfriends about being socially accepted in the group and social status though.

Maybe that is why we guys are also drawn to video games and so on more than women?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, "gaming" is more a figure of speech. Before my time, it was called "talking trash" to a girl. As to the "games people play" I do agree that men should set higher standards. With this being said, we'd be foolish if we didn't learn some understanding to the psychology about women (and yes, even our own psychology as men).
Yeah when I was much younger (or older?) we called it "macking." "I'm gonna go mack on that chick." Just shorthand for talking to a girl with romantic possibilities.

@Epimanes , it's not a game. Those are sophomoric ideas about it, because lots of guys unplug and start running programs. "She does x, I do y or z." They start memorizing strategies like NFL play charts. All they really have to do is look inward, focus on the Big Me, and leave the house. Of course if they're shy or awkward that's to be overcome, but that applies to more than women.

I do think of it kind of as a ballet, if that sounds more eloquent.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the same stubborn idealism that kept you in your marriage lol. The Game is just another annoying part of life that we don't want to do.
Not really... i stayed because I wanted my kids to have 2 stable loving parents as long as i could... obviously the ex has other ideas and i cant change that... but... at least they were not toddlers when it all went down and they both have their own opinions on the subject. They both chose me over the ex ...and Daughter even says to me that if i ever go back to her she will disown us both.. lol...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe im old and jaded... but i will never be a "slave to sects and female companionship" .... shes either on my ship.. or she can walk the fkn plank. Period... if i dock at the port... get on or stay the fvk off...

Yeah im likely jaded...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All that matters is a man gets what he wants from woman while giving as little in return. Let the woman do all the game paying she wants. Once her true interest level is revealed, the game playing will stop.

Women can’t AFFORD to be honest in romantic relationships. It’s not to their benefit. Their strategy is to use the man for as long as possible while not giving in romantically. That’s why it’s to a man’s benefit to make a move in first 60 minutes. That way he knows where he stands with her.

Come on men.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

*rolls eyes*
You're in a game. You're in THE game. Everyone's in a game and nobody knows it....

In every game and con there's always an opponent, and there's always a victim. The trick is to know when you're the latter, so you can become the former.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything involving human interaction is a game, because society has rules for behavior. It's really not just about chicks, it's everything. When you go to work and have to interact with fellow employees... well that's a game too.

Try going to buy a car... OMG... that is a freaking game. The sales and the buyer pretending they don't want to sell or buy. You are trying to get the best price: he/she is trying to sell you a car that gives them the best commission. He/she is trying to build rapport and trust, you are pretending to be indifferent. You can learn a lot about human nature just sitting in a car dealership watching the sales process.

The only way to actually hack any game is to be willing to walk away, and REALLY mean it. The ONLY way to get around the rules of the game is to be not willing to play it. Try this next time you are buying a car... go in and say "This is the car I want, this is what I am willing to pay for it. You have 15 minutes to make this happen after that, I'm leaving." The key to making this work is the REALLY MEAN IT. Now you have to expect the salesperson will go "talk to their manager" and they'll come back.... this is a TEST. After 15 minutes you get up and walk out the door. They will come back and say something like "I think we can work this out... if you just give me more time, my managers is being a d1ck, please help me." The best response you can give is "Look, I'm going to another dealership that isn't going to mess around." And keep walking... now if they REALLY want to sell you the car the manager will come out and tell you you have a deal... if they are NOT willing to meet your price... they will let you go.

Chicks are the same way. If you are not getting what you want, you MUST walk away.... and go find another one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything involving human interaction is a game, because society has rules for behavior. It's really not just about chicks, it's everything. When you go to work and have to interact with fellow employees... well that's a game too.

Try going to buy a car... OMG... that is a freaking game. The sales and the buyer pretending they don't want to sell or buy. You are trying to get the best price: he/she is trying to sell you a car that gives them the best commission. He/she is trying to build rapport and trust, you are pretending to be indifferent. You can learn a lot about human nature just sitting in a car dealership watching the sales process.

The only way to actually hack any game is to be willing to walk away, and REALLY mean it. The ONLY way to get around the rules of the game is to be not willing to play it. Try this next time you are buying a car... go in and say "This is the car I want, this is what I am willing to pay for it. You have 15 minutes to make this happen after that, I'm leaving." The key to making this work is the REALLY MEAN IT. Now you have to expect the salesperson will go "talk to their manager" and they'll come back.... this is a TEST. After 15 minutes you get up and walk out the door. They will come back and say something like "I think we can work this out... if you just give me more time, my managers is being a d1ck, please help me." The best response you can give is "Look, I'm going to another dealership that isn't going to mess around." And keep walking... now if they REALLY want to sell you the car the manager will come out and tell you you have a deal... if they are NOT willing to meet your price... they will let you go.

Chicks are the same way. If you are not getting what you want, you MUST walk away.... and go find another one.
If you get close to a deal, walk away. They will call you the next morning with a better price. There's always a better price in cars on a lot.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get close to a deal, walk away. They will call you the next morning with a better price. There's always a better price in cars on a lot.
Yep... it's a game, just like everything. Everything is negotiable... they key to THIER success is to get you, and keep you in the dealership. The longer you are there the more they break you down. Now when they call you back in with your price... be prepared to be up-sold... or maybe try and put you in a different car... but again... well... you have to be prepared to walk away from that and say "Look, I'm here to get the car you quoted over the phone, that's it... I'm not sitting down, bring out the paperwork and let's close this."

LOL!!! Women are the same way. You walk away from a chick, and she reaches out... you make a date, and she will test you again to see how much she can get away with... then you just have to be prepared to walk away again. If she really likes you, she'll come around, if she doesn't well... you never really had a deal. This sh1t happens to me all the time.... I'm going through this now with a women I've been on and off with for two years... she's back around, pulling the same stuff. I told her to get back in touch with me when she gets back in town and we'll make plans... well... she's back, but still hasn't reached out. She is waiting for me to reach out again and ask her what's up. Well, I TOLD HER to call me, if she doesn't call... nothing is going to happen. She either didn't really want to meet up, or she is playing games. Now if you really don't know what the fvck is really happening here, you might convince yourself that maybe she forgot... or she must be busy... then you call her... well if you do then you are PLAYING HER GAME.

Again... it's like car sales. When your salesperson disappears in the back, supposedly trying to convince their 'manager' to make the deal, they are REALLY sitting in the back drinking coffee watching you from a camera or two way mirror. They might have the attitude that if this doesn't work out, there will be another duck that lands on the pond.... the more in demand the car you want is... to more BS you will put up with. Women are the same way, if she is attractive, she is in demand... and yes, if you don't come around an play her game... there will be another man that will. You likely WILL lose her to some other chump... but you know what... she will not stop thinking about you because you didn't act like every other man she's ever dealt with, and she will wonder about you... and the more she thinks about you... the more she will like you. The car salesperson is the same... if you really offered a fair price, and walked away when you didn't get it... that person will be thinking about you... they will completely forget about all the sales they actually made, and the buyers that were offering a low ball offer you weren't going to make anyway.

Chicks will think about the decent guy that walked away, and will not give men who are willing to surrender without a fight a second thought. She also will not give guys a second though who walked away that she wasn't interested in anyway.

There are LOTS of similarity between car buying and dating. I'm thinking of writing a book call Zen: And the Art of Surfing, Car Buying, and Women.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

*rolls eyes*
That's why it's called "the mating game"

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Games are childish
Expecting to not need any kind of game is childish.

The higher up you get on the social hierarchy, the more game you need.

Here's an example of "game" from this book:

The Ascent of Money

The Rothschilds new about the outcome of Waterloo before everybody else did.

If UK and team lost, they were sunk, as London had gone deeply in debt to finance the war.

Napoleon lost, and only the Rothschild's new.

Nathan Rothschild took his seat in the bond market, the next day.

Everybody, all the traders looked to him, suspecting he might know the outcome.

He PURPOSELY slumped in his chair, and dropped his head.

Everybody panicked, and the bonds dropped crazy.

The Rothschilds bought all the debt cheap.

They are who they because they have world-class wicked game.

Not because they strut around claiming they are "men" and "men" don't play games.

The Earth belongs to those who game best.

But pretend all you want from the sidelines.