Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is C&F taking so much flak these days?

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is a bit of a personal issue with me because i'm the kind of guy who's cracking jokes all the time, making people laugh at just about instance i can. I'm very confident as my inner game is tight and i know what i'm capable of in my life.

Maybe when i realised that it can actually be used as a 'method' i pushed it a little harder in my regual day to day, But within reason, and it's not like i actively think "i have to be funny", i just am.

So its damn annoying to be reading every few days "Stop being C&F" or something along those lines.

My own personal experience with it is this, Chicks dig it, dudes dig it, i'm having a blast cuz i'm happy all the time, so what's the big deal?

U

user43770

Why do you care what a bunch of strangers on the internet think? A stranger once told me that "dudes dig it."

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think C&F is very misunderstood. Telling those who are new to the whole DJ thing to use C&F helps them display confidence, value, and sexuality.

If a guy is already seen as confident, attractive, and important, C&F seems like bragging and people may see him as a complete tool. Also, girls are generally more fearful of rejection than guys, so if girl sees you as TOO HIGH value, she will probably consider herself unworthy and not chase you.

I like C&F, but I think the funny half should be stressed. Maybe we could capitalize the F but not the C. Whatever works for you.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose C&F is an awsome tool! IF, just IF you respect others boundaries. You don't wanna make someone feel bad! hehe. You want fun for both sides! :up:

I don't think everyone understands this... But if done right, I supose it's gold! It's fun, girls like it, AND their interrest level raises too! What's not to like?

U

user43770

Honestly though, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Whatever works for you, man.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with ****y funny is most guys are coming from the wrong place when 'using it'.

So many guys have felt like they have no power with women for so long and then they hear be ****y + funny and think "Cool, now I get to be arrogant and put women in their places". If a guy is using ****y + funny as a way to get back at women then no, it's not going to work. Instead the guy comes off as an arrogant jerk.

****y + Funny does work when it achieves what 'the method' originally intended - namely making the interaction playful. If it's coming from a good place - being playful, C+ F does work. IMO C+ F should be replaced with being "Confident + playful".

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, that's actually what i wanted to hear. I always figured that people emphaized the "****y" aspect of it in order to "DHV" or whatever. The problem is that you turn into a **** who nobody with any self-respect will like.

I love Truman's thought. Confident and Playful. I think i'll have to steal that from you :p

If the system lets me, three of you get rep.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its cause theyre a bunch of tool bag douches on this site that dont know how to wipe their own ass.