"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Why is asking "what to say" so taboo on these kinds of sites?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
When I was younger. I said the most inappropriate things to girls. My friends said I was possessed by the ‘anti-pu$$y demon’. It takes time and practice. Now I’m fairly smooth.
What were the inappropriate things you said and how often did they work?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
What were the inappropriate things you said and how often did they work?
Just a few examples.

to women in line to use the restroom:
‘Women store their urine in their cellulite.’.

To a girl with a very skimpy outfit.
The wind was blowing her little skirt up, I was looking at her and she was giggling.:
‘I guess I don’t have to pay any money for a peep show tonight.’

Those went over…poorly.

‘You have wide hips. Good for birthing children.’
She lit up like a Christmas tree.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,858
Just a few examples.

to women in line to use the restroom:
‘Women store their urine in their cellulite.’.

To a girl with a very skimpy outfit.
The wind was blowing her little skirt up, I was looking at her and she was giggling.:
‘I guess I don’t have to pay any money for a peep show tonight.’

Those went over…poorly.

‘You have wide hips. Good for birthing children.’
She lit up like a Christmas tree.
You start with a man, and take away reason and accountability. To the girl in the elevator.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Just a few examples.

to women in line to use the restroom:
‘Women store their urine in their cellulite.’.

To a girl with a very skimpy outfit.
The wind was blowing her little skirt up, I was looking at her and she was giggling.:
‘I guess I don’t have to pay any money for a peep show tonight.’

Those went over…poorly.

‘You have wide hips. Good for birthing children.’
She lit up like a Christmas tree.
This wasn't a stupid pick up line. But, was pretty stupid neverthless:

She just swallowed. I said: "That must be like eating a big wad of snot."
 
Top