“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why Instagram is way worse than Online dating apps for men

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I'm putting you on ignore cause this is like 3 replies in a row that make no sense.

Community property? So the whole town is fvcking them all? Lol. Including you?
These girls have monetized their looks by becoming fvcking escorts, only fan models, Instagram models, playboy models, porn stars, strippers aka community property. Do you want only deal with these type of women for the rest of your life?!? And I’m talking about true 9-10 women, not some overvalued 8 you got a glimpse at the grocery store in Kansas City, MO. And yes you can fvck one if you are willing to pay.

Do I need to elaborate some more for you dear child?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Top