Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Instagram is way worse than Online dating apps for men

Reaction score
1) It is perfectly acceptable to be a show off on Instagram, but it is seen as douchy on dating apps. On bumble for example, you cannot have shirtless photos, you can only have a limited amount of photos, sometimes they will just delete one of your photos for no reason. If you have one picture with a super car then this can easily be seen as fake from a women, but on Instagram no girl is going to call you out on your name or album of super cars. In addition, most of the women on bumble & hinge are delusional women with princess mentalities looking to be romantically swept off their feet by a Fitzwilliam Darcy not a Christian Grey lol.

2) There's a tremendous amount more of high value men on Instagram than the dating apps. If you ever make a fake account or even ask a girl about her experiences on OLD then you will truly know how crappy the quality of men are on there. For example, in Texas its 55% country dudes with dead animals on their profiles, 25% fake entrepreneurs(tend to be minorities living in the hood lol), 5% Asians with STEM jobs & frat bro white boys in finance, and 15% flashy fvck boy types, yes you might find one high quality man, but it is definitely a diamond in the rough. After my fake account experiment, I concluded that it was actually better to be a guy on OLD than a woman. With Instagram, you can easily just search for Drake or something.

3) High value men do reach out to any women as long as they aren't fat and too ugly. Right now, your girl could be Dming Drake or some hot yacht owner in Miami right now and making plans to see this mofo. This explains why your girl will randomly go to Miami during August or Atlanta for a weekend vacation, but she's going to say it's a "family or friend" vacation. Of course your girl is just going to be pump and dumped by this guy, so she's going to come back to you and repeat the process. I literally went out with my female coworker friends and all of them were doing this, and none of them were above a 8/10. This is why NO strategy will make a toxic girl submit because a man simply cannot compete with this.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ firstly i can assure you Drake is not banging Pauleen from Texas

Imagine the fvcking risk these celebs would need to take to facilitate it

1) will she kiss and tell
2) will she try hustling me
3) will she try and get pregnant
4) What's my image going to look like if it turns out i am banging anything with a pluse
5) I can bang supermodels what do i want with a HB 8 / 9

all for what a quick pump and dump ? :rofl:

Come on why do you think there is celebrity only dating agencies it's a world completely sperate to the one we live in

Yea normal girls like the idea of being able to DM an A list celeb / high value guy on insta but the reality is these guys they've heard it all before and probably won't even reply exactly the same as hot chicks with all the simps in their DM's

a simp can be male or female

these guys can get sex whenever and wherever they like much akin to how women can ..... the novelty soon wears off and hyper selectivity will take place

i agree a lot of girls are living in la la land ..... but if you show you are above average and aren't a clown you can still get them just don't get too attached or your going to get burned hard.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't use OLD, and I use IG strictly for my side hustle, which has been successful.

Point being, build value, don't use it for hunting poon, or don't use it at all if it's not helping you.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea normal girls like the idea of being able to DM an A list celeb / high value guy on insta but the reality is these guys they've heard it all before and probably won't even reply exactly the same as hot chicks with all the simps in their DM's
Many high value guys are not on Instagram at all. They don't have time for that sheite and are way to fu'cking busy running and building their businesses plus their normal day to day life stuff to deal with such things as social media because it is huge distraction + mostly time waste.

Same reason why many high performance people don't watch TV at all. They read books mostly to improve themselves further and taking care of themselves by going to the gym when not working directly on their business etc..

So all these girls are looking the wrong place for these guys ha ha

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

4) What's my image going to look like if it turns out i am banging anything with a pluse

Come on why do you think there is celebrity only dating agencies it's a world completely sperate to the one we live in

these guys can get sex whenever and wherever they like much akin to how women can ..... the novelty soon wears off and hyper selectivity will take place

i agree a lot of girls are living in la la land ..... but if you show you are above average and aren't a clown you can still get them just don't get too attached or your going to get burned hard.
I have seen proof of a girl who i thought was too unattractive for me to be with in the long term, being fvcked, dined and taken around by an international pro athlete. If not for that, maybe i would believe this.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use IG to meet girls when I'm travelling to a new city. It's surprisingly easy. There is a method to the madness.
What do you open with ?

i can't imagine "hey I'm in the area" is going to get prolific results

Reaction score

If you watch Fresh and Fit channel, these Instagram thots are terrible human beings to be around in general, so maybe they want to be around normal women for once. In addition, Drake isn't just taking these girls out on open dates, it could be a large yacht party full of high value men and women. Last, Drake was just an easy example to use lol, it could be some hot young surgeon, rich dude in dubai, professional sports player business owner, etc.

Reaction score
I have seen proof of a girl who i thought was too unattractive for me to be with in the long term, being fvcked, dined and taken around by an international pro athlete. If not for that, maybe i would believe this.
This is what influenced me to make this topic. This girl is 32, a 6/10 with professional pictures done, and mentally unstable, but she is literally being flown out every weekend and also holding out for this rich good looking Christian Grey lawyer that will come visit her in November lmao. She's also on Bumble going on dates with different kinds of men wasting their time too.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
What was the proof she was being fvcked? Lol. A sex tape?

Reaction score
How was that an answer to my question?
idk, why is it so hard to believe that high value men will **** an ugly chick on the side. This is nothing new at all. Also, he could've found her hot. I don't consider Lindsey Lohan or most black women hot, but that doesn't make them ugly.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the proof she was being fvcked? Lol. A sex tape?
She brought it up and insisted on showing me the pictures and chat records she had. It was part of her bragging about how many men she had been fvcking since we last met.

This is what influenced me to make this topic. This girl is 32, a 6/10 with professional pictures done, and mentally unstable, but she is literally being flown out every weekend and also holding out for this rich good looking Christian Grey lawyer that will come visit her in November lmao. She's also on Bumble going on dates with different kinds of men wasting their time too.
Yea, after my experience i would think just about any girl can live like this to some extent or another - it just depends on whether she wants and chooses to. Guys on this forum have a tendency to think that only women who are conventionally hot or attractive can live a certain lifestyle and behave in certain ways, but it's not like that.

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
She brought it up and insisted on showing me the pictures and chat records she had. It was part of her bragging about how many men she had been fvcking since we last met.

Yea, after my experience i would think just about any girl can live like this to some extent or another - it just depends on whether she wants and chooses to. Guys on this forum have a tendency to think that only women who are conventionally hot or attractive can live a certain lifestyle and behave in certain ways, but it's not like that.
I don't think it's the majority. Or even 10%.

This forum likes to exaggerate on little evidence.

Reaction score
I don't think it's the majority. Or even 10%.

This forum likes to exaggerate on little evidence.
Most 9 to 10/10s are community property and aren’t really good fvcks or submissive at all. If you look at it through this lens then it makes sense why high value men would go for lesser women.