Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why incels are a 'real and present threat'...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some incel friends. But it’s not so much their looks (average looks) holding them back. But severe social anxiety, poor self esteem and passivity. None of them are a danger to anyone.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I saw the girl tell this burly guy to wait while she checks the frozen items. I kid you not. The guy just stood there and obeyed her and I looked at him like he was a spectacle that was pvssy whipped by that girl. It was a white girl, but the way she looked, I'd say she's like a 5 in the hb scale. I have a cousin who is married to a Filipino lady who bosses him around, takes his money and threatens to call the police on him and lie about domestic abuse if he gets out of line (i.e. she even makes fake cuts on herself).
Good point.

Knew a girl who would call the police almost every other weekend when she had a fight with her boyfriend. The police would be at her door in 90 seconds. Depending on her mood, sometimes they would take him away, sometimes they wouldn’t. They wouldn’t believe a word he would say, they would just rush to the girls defence.

Canada is definitely a woman’s country.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some incel friends. But it’s not so much their looks (average looks) holding them back. But severe social anxiety, poor self esteem and passivity. None of them are a danger to anyone.
The 10 most dangerous people I know almost match with the 10 most successful with women...incels do show in none of those groups.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Where to find them? Even if you can the young attractive ones are usually someone’s wife.
@Trump, I find women on OLD, meetup.com, lounges, private parties, parks where I jog, classes (dance, yoga, painting, cooking, acting & improv), social events (invites, charity, pro bono, professional organization, fund raiser), galleries, art exhibits, political campaigns, wine tasting, spiritual organizations, supermarket/grocery/coffee stops, on the street.

Come on brother. Hot women are everywhere. Your question is a self-contrived rationalization.

I understand you more than you may think. You were in an LTR with a 37-year old women. She wanted to marry. You pushed a pre-nup to which she did not agree. You lost her and tried to find an equal or better replacement. You couldn’t. Now you blame SoSuave.

Is my extrapolation remotely close?

If so, then I want to applaud you. Any women who refuses to sign a prenup to a man with assets has ulterior motives. A strong prenup not only protects you to an extent, but also protects her by being clear in what you and she will get should you decide to divorce. I congratulate you on that prenup push and should you desire to marry again, I’d like you to make that exact same request.

Now onto the “issue”: if you are not finding an equal or better replacement with a hot younger girl and you have been actively looking, the problem likely lies in your appearance.

As you seem to attained some wealth for yourself, I’d venture to state that your social acuity, that is how you deal with people is already at a sharp level else you could not have secured such wealth to begin with. Hence, IMO, your appearance may be lacking.

I’m here to assist to extent that you want to be assisted. It’s up to you to share what you would like to share. It’s no sweat off my back either way.

Let’s back up and take a macro-perspective for a moment. Let’s look at Trump, the poster who created this thread. As a third-party viewer, what exactly is lacking in his appearance. Is it his hair, balding? Skin, looks aged? Weak facial aesthetics? No style? What is it exactly? In whatever it is, I can assist ... if you’re straight with me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Trump, I find women on OLD, meetup.com, lounges, private parties, parks where I jog, classes (dance, yoga, painting, cooking, acting & improv), social events (invites, charity, pro bono, professional organization, fund raiser), galleries, art exhibits, political campaigns, wine tasting, spiritual organizations, supermarket/grocery/coffee stops, on the street.

Come on brother. Hot women are everywhere. Your question is a self-contrived rationalization.

I understand you more than you may think. You were in an LTR with a 37-year old women. She wanted to marry. You pushed a pre-nup to which she did not agree. You lost her and tried to find an equal or better replacement. You couldn’t. Now you blame SoSuave.

If so, then I want to applaud you. Any women who refuses to sign a prenup to a man with assets has ulterior motives. A strong prenup not only protects you to an extent, but also protects her by being clear in what you and she will get should you decide to divorce. I congratulate you on that prenup push and should you desire to marry again, I’d like you to make that exact same request.

Now onto the “issue”: if you are not finding an equal or better replacement with a hot younger girl and you have been actively looking, the problem likely lies in your appearance.

As you seem to attained some wealth for yourself, I’d venture to state that your social acuity, that is how you deal with people is already at a sharp level else you could not have secured such wealth to begin with. Hence, IMO, your appearance may be lacking.

I’m here to assist to extent that you want to be assisted. It’s up to you to share what you would like to share. It’s no sweat off my back either way.

Let’s back up and take a macro-perspective for a moment. Let’s look at Trump, the poster who created this thread. As a third-party viewer, what exactly is lacking in his appearance. Is it his hair, balding? Skin, looks aged? Weak facial aesthetics? No style? What is it exactly? In whatever it is, I can assist ... if you’re straight with me.
Bigdave17 also has allot of wealth and brags about going on vacation at least 10 times per year and he looks normal. I find it hard to believe that someone with wealth has a difficult time finding a woman who will take advantage of him.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Wow don't have the patience to join those events. Maybe coffee shops and banks and stuff, but classes and social events, art exhiibits, wine tastings, not my thing at all.

Dont think I blame sosuave. Probably acted alot more harshly with women because of sosuave which often regret. You can be firm without being a jerk.

Thanks.

Hair, skin, facial is OK.
Height is often an issue.
Style don't care much.
Don’t have huge social circle

Height and social circle could be better.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow don't have the patience to join those events. Maybe coffee shops and banks and stuff, but classes and social events, art exhiibits, wine tastings, not my thing at all.
No patience, what?

You can place me anywhere and with whomever and I will have a great time. Patience and willingness are choices

Trump said:
Dont think I blame sosuave. Probably acted alot more harshly with women because of sosuave which often regret. You can be firm without being a jerk.
Too contrived. Don't think or try to be. Just be present and enjoy. Being an azzhole on purpose is a deep insecurity.

Trump said:
Hair, skin, facial is OK.
Height is often an issue.
Style don't care much.
Don’t have huge social circle

Height and social circle could be better.
Use shoe lifts if you're short.

Style is very important. If you don't get style, you don't get IT, and thus are dismissed before you even got there.

If you're shopping 20 years younger, your hair and skin cannot be "OK." They must be great.

I have no pics on which to base my recommendations, and much of what I will suggest is outside the subject matter of this thread. So feel free to PM, if you wish to move further on this.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree on the "men get women actively", I know plenty of guys (I've been one myself many years ago) that have girls make the first step and basically make it impossible to fail for them.

I agree that is the norm for most men but I disagree about being it the general rule.
I have a problem with the word “fail”. When I say men are active I mean they approach, they talk first etc. I don’t believe in having any particular motive initially, in which someone could “fail”.

The thing about having girls make the first move is that you a limited to just those women, whereas there are girls who are interested but for one reason or another won’t do anything.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If there was a group of ugly, hairy, green haired feminazies with sh*t attitudes towards men, going around shooting up people because attractive guys won’t f**k them do you think it’s society’s responsibility to find them hot guys to f**k?

Are ugly, hairy, green haired feminazies with sh*t attitudes towards men deserving of men?

People create the reality that they live in. If they want a different reality the change starts with them. The world isn’t going to bend over backwards to accommodate their sense of entitlement.

That’s life.
the huge difference is there are no decent looking women in nice shape with nice jobs and normal personalities who are incel

there are PLENTY of decent looking men with decent bodies who have normal to good jobs and intelligent to normal personalities who don't meet women through social circle/daily routine. If you don't meet women naturally, the difficulty level is incredibly high

the opposite is not true - any decent looking woman can go anywhere and have 5000 c*cks offered to her in 3 seconds.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem with the word “fail”. When I say men are active I mean they approach, they talk first etc. I don’t believe in having any particular motive initially, in which someone could “fail”.

The thing about having girls make the first move is that you a limited to just those women, whereas there are girls who are interested but for one reason or another won’t do anything.
Not sure that I got your point correctly, when I talk about "failing" I mean failing to escalate or to get something out of that interaction.

I dont know any man that approach random unknown women for reasons different than having sex with them therefore the "fail" Im talking about is when the process is interrupted from her showing no interest.or leaving.

A

AJ84

the huge difference is there are no decent looking women in nice shape with nice jobs and normal personalities who are incel

there are PLENTY of decent looking men with decent bodies who have normal to good jobs and intelligent to normal personalities who don't meet women through social circle/daily routine. If you don't meet women naturally, the difficulty level is incredibly high

the opposite is not true - any decent looking woman can go anywhere and have 5000 c*cks offered to her in 3 seconds.
Like I said, people create the reality they live in. If you think your good looks, good hair, high income, magnetic charm with older women, and winning personality isn’t enough for you to land a non white ageless Instagram fitness model because you aren’t a multimillionaire chad collecting the .01 percent of hot high value women, well.......

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Like I said, people create the reality they live in. If you think your good looks, good hair, high income, magnetic charm with older women, and winning personality isn’t enough for you to land a non white ageless Instagram fitness model because you aren’t a multimillionaire chad collecting the .01 percent of hot high value women, well.......

I have a somewhat specific taste but lots of other guys don't and even my taste is nowhere near as specific as you're making it out to be. I mostly just like dark features, a fat ass and a girl who works out in terms of physical stuff - I would date an Italian or Greek white girl who work out.

and keep in mind I'm really not that picky on the face. What would you rate this girl in the face? Prolly no more than a 6 right?

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know any man that approach random unknown women for reasons different than having sex with them therefore the "fail" Im talking about is when the process is interrupted from her showing no interest.or leaving.
I’m one of those men, I talk to women for all kinds of reasons. I also like to qualify them first because i don’t want to reinforce the idea that they can do as they like and I’ll accept them regardless.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a somewhat specific taste but lots of other guys don't and even my taste is nowhere near as specific as you're making it out to be. I mostly just like dark features, a fat ass and a girl who works out in terms of physical stuff - I would date an Italian or Greek white girl who work out.

and keep in mind I'm really not that picky on the face. What would you rate this girl in the face? Prolly no more than a 6 right?

That girl is quite attractive, you're taste isn't bad at all.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don’t quite see what your point is. The reason why this is, is because men and women are wired differently. Your remark about decent looking men being incels only reinforces that looks aren’t everything when it comes to men. Women also have lower sex drives and more importantly like sex in a different way to men, this is pretty much what I say in most of my posts.
What would you rate this girl in the face? Prolly no more than a 6 right?

If you rate this girl no more than a 6 then that says a lot about you situation...and you say you aren’t picky?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t quite see what your point is. The reason why this is, is because men and women are wired differently. Your remark about decent looking men being incels only reinforces that looks aren’t everything when it comes to men. Women also have lower sex drives and more importantly like sex in a different way to men, this is pretty much what I say in most of my posts.
Just FYI, I look at dating in a very similar way that women do too. I want somebody who is a really good match for me in terms of chemistry, morals, character, etc... in addition to being physically attractive... but that game is still a million times easier for women just due to the huge amount of options they always have

For men, if you don't meet women naturally through friends and work, the difficulty level is absolutely incredible. Online dating is pretty much only for top 1% of men. Trying to cold approach at bars and gyms and stores has like a 99% chance of rejection

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just FYI, I look at dating in a very similar way that women do too. I want somebody who is a really good match for me in terms of chemistry, morals, character, etc... in addition to being physically attractive... but that game is still a million times easier for women just due to the huge amount of options they always have

For men, if you don't meet women naturally through friends and work, the difficulty level is absolutely incredible. Online dating is pretty much only for top 1% of men.
You mean the top 1% of ethnic guys like you. Statistics show that white guys do not have a problem with online dating, and get a 70% reply rate with Latina/non-white type of chicks you are interested in. You may as well lie on your profile, say you are white and claim you have a tan or something for an experiment and see if you have better traction online.