Why I'm officially done with the manosphere

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I used to follow and see it as a great influence for men, but it has turned to a male version of feminism. It no longer makes any sense and they just ***** to ***** now. What sealed the deal was there responses on the recent confederate flag. Return of Kings is defending this racist ass flag and the comment sections are supporting this. I refuse to support any group that would attract people like Elliot Rogers and Dylan Roof. The manosphere is heading the wrong direction and I am hoping off the train.

B

BlueAlpha1

There are some bomb throwers in the manosphere, but if you listen to the leading voices such as Rollo & Roosh (not Heartiste, he's a tired act) you will see that the underlying premise is the exact antithesis of what Rogers and Roof stood for. Both were socially awkward clowns who just couldn't find the balls to look inward at their failures. Evolution takes care of guys like these (Rodgers was weeded out quickly, and it's not going to be a pleasant ride in prison for Roof)

The principled voices of the manosphere preach self-improvement - recognizing game and rising above to reach the top 10% of men, when the world will finally cater to you. A big part of this is controlling your emotion so that your anger won't implore you to kill people. Look at the pathetic, unhinged looks on these boys' faces in photos. These men were the ultimate omega males who didn't want to work for it. F*ck them, they're better off dead.

I hope that's definitive enough for feminists who try to blame us for these things - kind of like the Southern Poverty Law Center did with the Rodger shooting

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I do agree. I have no issues with Roosh and Aaron Clarey. I have an issue with the **** coming out of return of kings. That site is a mini stormfront pretty much.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Are you really getting this upset over another man's opinion? Maybe you're just not cut out for it then. Ever think of that?

Don't mention those two degenerates names as even worthy of being born in the first place. The world would have been better without them. So you're telling me all people who go on mass shootings that play call of duty, you have CoD to blame? It's that communities fault? Get out of here.

Where did Cod even come in to this lol? You are right, I am not cut for the white man's club of manosphere. Being an American of mainly African descent, I do not tolerate racism or sexism.

B

BlueAlpha1

Dhoulmagus said:
Where did Cod even come in to this lol? You are right, I am not cut for the white man's club of manosphere. Being an American of mainly African descent, I do not tolerate racism or sexism.
If you're talking about sexism against men, we are in total agreement. What is happening to guys is the west is a soft genocide. On the flip side, women are literally "having it all." They get affirmative action to assure equality in the workplace, obtain and income and run a home on handouts, yet still get into clubs for free and demand chivalry from their boyfriends, all while simultaneously screaming about patriarchy and "girl power!!" It's a classic example of aggressors posing as victims.

And since you brought up the issue of race, we have common ground on the confederate flag. I'm a blue collar white man from New York City and that means nothing to me. But since you also have a twinge of anti-white tone in your voice, it begs the question if you're in the "black people can't be racist" camp. That argument, now prevalent in news and universities, is literally insane.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Return of Kings has long been filled with racists. There are much better male improvement and awareness sites out there.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their is Femenism which is one extreme. Then parts of the manosphere which is the opposite extreme,
Then the middle.
Middle is always good.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
I used to follow and see it as a great influence for men, but it has turned to a male version of feminism. It no longer makes any sense and they just ***** to ***** now. What sealed the deal was there responses on the recent confederate flag. Return of Kings is defending this racist ass flag and the comment sections are supporting this. I refuse to support any group that would attract people like Elliot Rogers and Dylan Roof. The manosphere is heading the wrong direction and I am hoping off the train.
I'm from TN too and yeah that site has been going down hill.

I had family that fought for the South but if people have problems with it being flown in public, I can understand why.

It belongs in private homes, war memorials or reenactments.

FYI posts talking about racism/religion of any kind are being locked.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the "top 10%" rule is that it automatically leaves 90% of all men out in the cold.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth to the 10% rule Zekko. I dont know if its as skewed as 10% gets 90% of girls.. but I will say this from experience/observation.. if there is 1 guy who shines above the 9 other guys in the room, most of them rather compete for him than entertain the other 9 not up to par.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
cola said:
There is some truth to the 10% rule Zekko. I dont know if its as skewed as 10% gets 90% of girls.. but I will say this from experience/observation.. if there is 1 guy who shines above the 9 other guys in the room, most of them rather compete for him than entertain the other 9 not up to par.
^This.

If there are five women and five men at a party, the guys will think "Cool, the ratio is even. Maybe we all can score tonight even if she isn't the hottest."

Women will only look at the best looking guy there and say, "Crap. There is only one guy at this party. Why is he talking to HER?" Lol

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
While some of you are pretending that hating a 170 old design pattern is somehow liberating, Obama (a black man) just passed the TPP - the Trans Pacific Partnership, which makes EVERY man a slave. The "giant sucking sound" of NAFTA and GATT are just merged with the European and Asian unions, the people we owe the bogus National Debt to.

Meanwhile, the South represented freedom from Federal Tyranny. If you think the Civil War was about freeing slaves you also believe we went to war in Iraq to fight terror. Smarten up.

Mike32ct said:
If there are five women and five men at a party, the guys will think "Cool, the ratio is even. Maybe we all can score tonight even if she isn't the hottest."
Women will only look at the best looking guy there and say, "Crap. There is only one guy at this party. Why is he talking to HER?" Lol
(While the other 4 are posting "I'm bored" on FB via their IPhone6, subsidized by the men's tax dollars).

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Return of Kings has long been filled with racists. There are much better male improvement and awareness sites out there.
Personally when I think back over all my experience with PUA communities and the manosphere in general...I have to say David Deangelo was the one thing I can look back on with great positivity.

His Double Your Dating book made me aware of the pickup community...which then led to me learning of the manosphere. Except David D was around and doing his thing back before the PUA community or the manosphere really blew up. And he was strictly about becoming better with women, having self confidence, and just feeling better about yourself.

No politics, no negativity, no hate. Just straight up dating advice. Honestly Ive felt for a long time that guys would likely be better served to go to places like the mPUA forums or RSD forums..rather than some of the more toxic sites in the manosphere.

But thats just my opinion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Oh, I wasn't saying there wasn't truth to it. Women will go for the top men whenever they can get them. I tend to believe more in an 80/20 than 90/10 rule, but whatever.

My point was that if the manosphere's solution for men is to work hard to get into the top 10%, by definition that is always going to leave 90% of guys on the outside looking in. Not sure what the solution to that might be.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus, you are obsessed with racial matters. Or worry about what might happen to your own race/what the other races are up to etc lol. Get that fixed, focus on your own personal life instead of having a herd mentality. It's 2015...

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, this is what I am talking about. Yall are literary saying Islam is good because their countries do not give the same rights to women as we do. You think all your pussi problems will be solved if you moved to Afghanistan. I hear women in ISIS are loyal lmao.

The 10 percent rule is only a theory. It is more true in club scenes, but I see a lot of **** with girls. There's no way that theory holds any truth outside a club. Why are yall placing so much attention on some guy? Women may see him as ugly while you may see him as some stud. I've pulled 3 girls at one night and it was at a cabin party where I was out matched by my competition.

Yall tell me to hate Obama and TPP, but why should I hate the Jewish Liberal Agenda? I'd take the Jews over white anglo saxon rule again lol. The civil war was fought over the preservation of the Union, but the south seceded primarily based on the stance of white supremacy and slavery. Here in the south, they do not like to talk about that ****. They dilute it with states rights and **** lol.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
The 10 percent rule is only a theory. It is more true in club scenes, but I see a lot of **** with girls. There's no way that theory holds any truth outside a club.
Well, to be fair, the rule doesn't say that lower rung guys can't get girls.
It just says that the top 10% of guys bang 90% of the girls. I think that sounds a little extreme, but I can believe that 20% of guys are banging 80% of the girls (or "have banged" 80% of the girls).

Notice I didn't say "top 20%". Because honestly, some of the guys I know who get laid the most are not high value at all, in fact some are just complete dunderheads. It just so happens that they put nearly all of their energy into getting laid. That's the beginning and ending of their thinking. Not what I would consider elite.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to follow the manosphere but not no more. The reality is most of the manosphere are closeted racists, guys who whine about feminism, and losers who can't get laid in general

The manospheres two biggest mistakes where

1. Going agaisnt MGTOW---This was a colossal mistake and showed that the mansophere puts pu$$y on a pedestal the hypocrisy more than prevalent and if you don't see it oh well

2.Racisim--Heartise/Roissy whatever da fucc he calls himself now a day and Forney etc Have made no secrets of hiding their racists views

For colored men we know the deal, and for us to follow the manosphere now when they have made it clear they do not want us is absurd

Personally I have been embraced by my fellow MGTOW brothers and because of their understanding I share more of their views than I do with the "Gayosphere"

Heisenburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
^This.

Great post dude. Really hit it home.

Imagine if the tables turned and the five guys said it was only one quality girl at the party. The others are full of themselves. Would be a nice way to knock them off the pedestal.

Then you would have the 5 girls vying for the 5 men.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Dhoulmagus, you are obsessed with racial matters. Or worry about what might happen to your own race/what the other races are up to etc lol. Get that fixed, focus on your own personal life instead of having a herd mentality. It's 2015...
Yes he clearly is. He is the one making arguments exactly like a feminist and with similar motivation, not the manosphere. I don't think the manosphere needs or will miss people with divided and self-serving loyalities.

It's really no different than if the manosphere had women who ostensibly supported it, but they consistently threw around the label of "sexist". I'm really sick of certain people labeling others with what's suppose to be the ultimate insult and conversation stopper, and no one is supposed to challenge it for the rubbish that it is.