Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I'm Never Getting Married (Again)

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because of one family?

what did they do to you?

edit:

she is/was hot?

dude, newsflash, it's called TIME, perhaps you've heard of it?

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
because of one family?

what did they do to you?
Not my family. I'm just saying, your hot wife can turn into a hag before you know what hit you.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me they look like a happy family. We all age, and to be honest, I think she aged gracefully. Though, she needs to grow her hair long, imo.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
Not my family. I'm just saying, your hot wife can turn into a hag before you know what hit you.
Before you know what hit you? Those photos were taken over a 30 year period.

Hemingway

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the lady aged much better than the guy. She held up pretty well right up until the last photo.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she might have seemed to get uglier early because something called the 80s happened to her. Now to us, it looks terrible, but back in the 80s she was probably considered hot with that crazy hair!

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*going blind*

She started off an average looking woman... and turned into a man!!?? :eek:

I feel sick.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with you people?

Nobody is perfect -- she aged and raised a family. Isn't there more to people than their outward appearance?

Maybe half of why most relationships fail is because of the incredible expectations people demand from one another.

If you hope to ever love someone in your life, I hope you first evaluate what that word means to you and the conditions that rely upon it.

peace.

PS -- and if you didn't notice, it looks like their oldest son was born with a hearing disability. There is more to life than the shape of a persons face. And you will find through time, your own body aging and wrinkling and before you know it, back to dust like everything else.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lefty Loosy,
Well if you don't want children dont marry!!!....Sadly Western Women as well as becoming addled in their head space as they age, have a bulimic gene which combined with with our remarkable spending power allows them to become fat....Try a Chinese Lady,their diet will add years to your life too,not having either the old religion or the new religion of feminism you get reasonable svx whenever you want it......True you will have communication problems and you will not laugh nearly as much,but I think it's worth it for the extra years you will live.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like your average American family.

The dude was average and he married an average looker his age because he couldn't get anything better (or didn't know better) and neither could she. In time they probably worked hard to support raising their 2 kids and that also took a toll on their bodies and health. It probably became a sexless union starting at the 1980's when his wife started to cut her hair (not by his approval that's for sure).

The solution if you want to get married: get married to a much younger and hotter woman who takes care of herself (excercizes and eats the right food), look at her mother to see the possible genetic implication, and tell her to never cut that hair!! get a weave or extensions when she starts losing thickness or what not but never cut it short!

Dagwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like a good family to me.
Dont see any hotness that vanished in the first decade. Just average looking people. The kids look good.
Something happened to the old guy in the mid/end 90s where he looks all shot.