"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Why I date you ? : Why are you dating me ?

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
So alot of girls when asked the question : Why you are dating Von ?

They answer: ''Because He's a Fighter''

What you think this mean ? The reason ?

What's the reason behind their answer to '' What are you dating me'' ?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I never ask that question. They got asked by a 3rd party.
Why would a third party ask them why they are dating you?
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Why would a third party ask them why they are dating you?
Because it's part of the discusion, between people and couple

No one can answer here ?

I am just looking for others insights.

My curiosity came from.. I've heard that one a few times
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
The guy they previously dated was probably spineless and weak as so many guys today are, you are not and they appreciate the contrast. A man who knows how to be a man, one who's willing to fight to get something (not necessarily literally though).

What do you most wish their answers would be/include? Are you looking for compliments or much deeper levels of attraction from them?
I think you're reading way too much into this. I'll bet it's just a simple question out of simple curiosity.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
The guy they previously dated was probably spineless and weak as so many guys today are, you are not and they appreciate the contrast. A man who knows how to be a man, one who's willing to fight to get something (not necessarily literally though).


I think you're reading way too much into this. I'll bet it's just a simple question out of simple curiosity.
Thank you. Exactly. It's a simple question out of curiosity.

Both my LTR mentionned this when they got asked.

Both of them, I perceivered to have them.

My opinion was: I am ambitious, wanna go up, not afraid to stand for what I believe, and even bad news don't get me down.

Some troll (who was banned) PM me, I could be great in bed due to warrior stamina.

So it's really just a question out of curiosity and see if anyone had to answer a similar question "why you date him/her" and the meaning behind the answer...

The same meaning when you receive a text or women speaks in their code languare "say this but means this"

Nothing to really dig into, my life is great and I am into a good LTR, we work to understand each other and know how to communicate to each other languages.

Grewd +1, I am glad we are on the same page.

It wasn't a thread for advice, it's a thread for knowledge out of a simple curiousity.

This curiousity came from: 2 différents LTR, saying the same thing, 5 years appart.

So yeah, I am a strong/confident/hardworking/emotionally stoic man, sensible and devoted to his goal.

I didn't put much thoughts into an answer, cause I don't really needed one. My LTR a woman who want to grow and be better, they want a male to leadership them in a partner mode , they are strong alpha woman. We both have attachment issues. So that's it... I am ready to fight to make it work.

If it doesn't work, I'll fight to salvage and if it doesn't get salvage... move on respectfully.

Big text for one curiousity
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You're either only dating women who enjoy MMA or you have nothing else to offer besides having a unique profession.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Honestly, I never have to ask my girlfriend's "why" they have chosen to date someone, unless that someone is odd/off in someway.

It could be that his personality is "distinct" or there is something physically different with him (odd or not her usual type), or you want to make sure her intentions are respectful towards him, or he's an outward a$$ and I don't understand why she would subject herself.

I can usually see why my girlfriend is dating someone, without having to ask.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
It's true, in fact I actually ran it by an old fling of mine to confirm it.
Yeah but what do you think of the fact that you push away healthy and confident women and attract ones that had family issues growing up?
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Grewd +1, I am glad we are on the same page.

It wasn't a thread for advice, it's a thread for knowledge out of a simple curiousity.
Yeah, I caught that fairly easily. You're a regular on this forum, easy to see your style through your posts.

If it doesn't work, I'll fight to salvage and if it doesn't get salvage... move on respectfully.
That's fine, just know where your boundaries are and respect yourself if necessary. I guess you're aware of that though :)

Honestly, I never have to ask my girlfriend's "why" they have chosen to date someone, unless that someone is odd/off in someway.
You don't just randomly wonder and casually drop a question without putting anything behind it? I think it's completely normal to just wonder about such things and ask, there doesn't have to be any skepticism behind it. I have a very curious personality tough, maybe more than what is normal.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Because it's part of the discusion, between people and couple

No one can answer here ?

I am just looking for others insights.

My curiosity came from.. I've heard that one a few times
LOL. It's like a Seinfeld episode. Von is asking why girls think he is awesome, and everyone asks why they would even be asking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Yeah, I caught that fairly easily. You're a regular on this forum, easy to see your style through your posts.


That's fine, just know where your boundaries are and respect yourself if necessary. I guess you're aware of that though :)


You don't just randomly wonder and casually drop a question without putting anything behind it? I think it's completely normal to just wonder about such things and ask, there doesn't have to be any skepticism behind it. I have a very curious personality tough, maybe more than what is normal.
So i got a writing style ?

I am more popular than i thought!

You and I are among the few regulars here with a steady girl. Glad we could understand each other
@Von a girl sent me this:
You gave a good impression.

You might have come accross a ''player'' but ''players'' are safe for women because they know what to expect

Keep it up LA raider, you seems to have shown confidence/respect/idaf attitude all in one while making them ''safe''.

Getting laid or not, this girl might be a wing woman for you

LOL. It's like a Seinfeld episode. Von is asking why girls think he is awesome, and everyone asks why they would even be asking.
I am awesome like that
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
So i got a writing style ?
Well, there are a few members here with a memorable writing style, that's not in the positive sense. You're not one of them, I meant how you think, to be specific.

I am more popular than i thought!
I have very good learning abilities due to high IQ. I actually can't help it, I just notice and remember lots of stuff. I remember characteristics and sometimes even specific posts by most regulars here, small details that help define how they think and what opinions they hold even if they don't stick out much from the crowd.

You and I are among the few regulars here with a steady girl. Glad we could understand each other
Can't remember disagreeing with you actually, you're one of the very few. I guess we just think in similar ways, which is interesting because it doesn't seem like many people think that similarly to me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Because the sex is so good, I can't stop banging.
Give that answer to anyone who asks.
 
Top