Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I date you ? : Why are you dating me ?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So alot of girls when asked the question : Why you are dating Von ?

They answer: ''Because He's a Fighter''

What you think this mean ? The reason ?

What's the reason behind their answer to '' What are you dating me'' ?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never ask that question. They got asked by a 3rd party.
Why would a third party ask them why they are dating you?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a third party ask them why they are dating you?
Because it's part of the discusion, between people and couple

No one can answer here ?

I am just looking for others insights.

My curiosity came from.. I've heard that one a few times

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you most wish their answers would be/include? Are you looking for compliments or much deeper levels of attraction from them?

Serenity

Reaction score
The guy they previously dated was probably spineless and weak as so many guys today are, you are not and they appreciate the contrast. A man who knows how to be a man, one who's willing to fight to get something (not necessarily literally though).

What do you most wish their answers would be/include? Are you looking for compliments or much deeper levels of attraction from them?
I think you're reading way too much into this. I'll bet it's just a simple question out of simple curiosity.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy they previously dated was probably spineless and weak as so many guys today are, you are not and they appreciate the contrast. A man who knows how to be a man, one who's willing to fight to get something (not necessarily literally though).

I think you're reading way too much into this. I'll bet it's just a simple question out of simple curiosity.
Thank you. Exactly. It's a simple question out of curiosity.

Both my LTR mentionned this when they got asked.

Both of them, I perceivered to have them.

My opinion was: I am ambitious, wanna go up, not afraid to stand for what I believe, and even bad news don't get me down.

Some troll (who was banned) PM me, I could be great in bed due to warrior stamina.

So it's really just a question out of curiosity and see if anyone had to answer a similar question "why you date him/her" and the meaning behind the answer...

The same meaning when you receive a text or women speaks in their code languare "say this but means this"

Nothing to really dig into, my life is great and I am into a good LTR, we work to understand each other and know how to communicate to each other languages.

Grewd +1, I am glad we are on the same page.

It wasn't a thread for advice, it's a thread for knowledge out of a simple curiousity.

This curiousity came from: 2 différents LTR, saying the same thing, 5 years appart.

So yeah, I am a strong/confident/hardworking/emotionally stoic man, sensible and devoted to his goal.

I didn't put much thoughts into an answer, cause I don't really needed one. My LTR a woman who want to grow and be better, they want a male to leadership them in a partner mode , they are strong alpha woman. We both have attachment issues. So that's it... I am ready to fight to make it work.

If it doesn't work, I'll fight to salvage and if it doesn't get salvage... move on respectfully.

Big text for one curiousity

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're either only dating women who enjoy MMA or you have nothing else to offer besides having a unique profession.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I never have to ask my girlfriend's "why" they have chosen to date someone, unless that someone is odd/off in someway.

It could be that his personality is "distinct" or there is something physically different with him (odd or not her usual type), or you want to make sure her intentions are respectful towards him, or he's an outward a$$ and I don't understand why she would subject herself.

I can usually see why my girlfriend is dating someone, without having to ask.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, in fact I actually ran it by an old fling of mine to confirm it.
Yeah but what do you think of the fact that you push away healthy and confident women and attract ones that had family issues growing up?

Serenity

Reaction score
Grewd +1, I am glad we are on the same page.

It wasn't a thread for advice, it's a thread for knowledge out of a simple curiousity.
Yeah, I caught that fairly easily. You're a regular on this forum, easy to see your style through your posts.

If it doesn't work, I'll fight to salvage and if it doesn't get salvage... move on respectfully.
That's fine, just know where your boundaries are and respect yourself if necessary. I guess you're aware of that though :)

Honestly, I never have to ask my girlfriend's "why" they have chosen to date someone, unless that someone is odd/off in someway.
You don't just randomly wonder and casually drop a question without putting anything behind it? I think it's completely normal to just wonder about such things and ask, there doesn't have to be any skepticism behind it. I have a very curious personality tough, maybe more than what is normal.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Because it's part of the discusion, between people and couple

No one can answer here ?

I am just looking for others insights.

My curiosity came from.. I've heard that one a few times
LOL. It's like a Seinfeld episode. Von is asking why girls think he is awesome, and everyone asks why they would even be asking.

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I caught that fairly easily. You're a regular on this forum, easy to see your style through your posts.

That's fine, just know where your boundaries are and respect yourself if necessary. I guess you're aware of that though :)

You don't just randomly wonder and casually drop a question without putting anything behind it? I think it's completely normal to just wonder about such things and ask, there doesn't have to be any skepticism behind it. I have a very curious personality tough, maybe more than what is normal.
So i got a writing style ?

I am more popular than i thought!

You and I are among the few regulars here with a steady girl. Glad we could understand each other
@Von a girl sent me this:
You gave a good impression.

You might have come accross a ''player'' but ''players'' are safe for women because they know what to expect

Keep it up LA raider, you seems to have shown confidence/respect/idaf attitude all in one while making them ''safe''.

Getting laid or not, this girl might be a wing woman for you

LOL. It's like a Seinfeld episode. Von is asking why girls think he is awesome, and everyone asks why they would even be asking.
I am awesome like that

Serenity

Reaction score
So i got a writing style ?
Well, there are a few members here with a memorable writing style, that's not in the positive sense. You're not one of them, I meant how you think, to be specific.

I am more popular than i thought!
I have very good learning abilities due to high IQ. I actually can't help it, I just notice and remember lots of stuff. I remember characteristics and sometimes even specific posts by most regulars here, small details that help define how they think and what opinions they hold even if they don't stick out much from the crowd.

You and I are among the few regulars here with a steady girl. Glad we could understand each other
Can't remember disagreeing with you actually, you're one of the very few. I guess we just think in similar ways, which is interesting because it doesn't seem like many people think that similarly to me.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the sex is so good, I can't stop banging.
Give that answer to anyone who asks.