Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I date FOREIGNERS ...Article/Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-Nups

The article has a definite Christian bias, but it's true in many respects.

How much can a pre-nup provide insulation against divorce-robbery?

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australian men have a vast population of Asian lovelies right on their doorstep.
Yeah there are plenty of dirty 50 year old perverted Australian men ordering 20 year old Russian and Phillipino women over the internet and locking them in the house and then going on national TV crying because she wised up one day and left his dumb arse.

:rolleyes:

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
Yeah there are plenty of dirty 50 year old perverted Australian men ordering 20 year old Russian and Phillipino women over the internet and locking them in the house and then going on national TV crying because she wised up one day and left his dumb arse.

HAHA :)

Coincidentally, the dates for her citizenship status and "wising up" are the same. Maybe she was wise from the beginning? :p

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown

Hehe... that is pretty much true. Ice Cold is also right in that Russian and Asian brides who marry white blokes for citizenship in their countries KNOW what they're doing. They're wh-oring themselves out, sure, but they're also using their husbands who aren't hip to what's really going on. :D

But whatever.... let those whiteboys who need to buy a wife from elsewhere do what they need to do. I actually think that it's better when more and more white dudes marry Asian woman - we're effectively breeding Whitey out. :p It's true. In cities in California I see the population getting yellower and yellower with each passing day (as well as browner and browner, in the case of Mexicans) - whites are starting to become a dying breed. Sometimes, the ethnic women who marry white men think they're "marrying up" and look down on their own community, but what they don't REALIZE is that marrying Whitey doesn't change the color of their skin or appearance. Their children come out looking just like them, or at least half as "Chinese" or "Mexican" as they are. :D Talk about poetic justice. Haha... I think they should keep popping out more and more babies that look yellow or brown or black or whatever.

So white men of Australia and America - order MILLIONS more of Asian and Russian mail-order brides! I personally welcome your self-induced genocide! LOL.... :D

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, kill whitey, hes no good right?

Dumba$$

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake, stop being such a fvcking racist. I've listened to you spew this sh1t out in every and any thread posted that brings up an asian. You say you have nothing against white guys while in the same breath knock "whitey" the first chance you get. Seems like the only time you post these days is to bash white guys.

Take your racist sh1t somewhere else, not all white guys are the devil.

CONDE FRANCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
please, do not offend jaketheshiat, I know he says many silly things, but what you do not know is that he hates whites with a good cause. he was raped by a white guy when he was a child, and he liked it, but coming from a very conservative family he had this mixed emotion that did not let him be happy and fullfilled. now that you know the truth, have some pity on him.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CONDE FRANCO
please, do not offend jaketheshiat, I know he says many silly things, but what you do not know is that he hates whites with a good cause. he was raped by a white guy when he was a child, and he liked it, but coming from a very conservative family he had this mixed emotion that did not let him be happy and fullfilled. now that you know the truth, have some pity on him.
Oh my god, that is horrible! Let's get jaketheracist into a support group for people analogous to him.

*new*

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
americans are not all that white, mostly brunette.
Russians are pasty

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CONDE FRANCO
LOL!! :p *walks around with a target painted on his yellow back* :D :D :D Fellas, feel free to hurl some chink jokes right back this way. I don't mind. I feel that people should be able to knock each other and not take it so seriously -within reason, of course.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And btw, my initial post was half in jest. :p So take it easy.

Quite a few Asian Americans these days express concern over the very high rate of intermarriage between whites and Asians (like 45% for the women and 33 percent for the men) - they see it as the 'whitewashing' of the Asian genepool. I think they're full of it - the way I see it, we're staining the white genepool YELLOW. :D

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake isn't racist. He just stated a fact. If you don't agree that america is being filled with asians... plz explain why you disagree.

Lots of asians in unis, in businesses. They're a stong nation, especially the japaneze.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *new*
americans are not all that white, mostly brunette.
Russians are pasty
not true, I dated a RUssian chick in High School, she was not "pasty" at all, she was a little short, but she had a damn sexy tan.

About the article, its so true.
However, I don't see why feminism ended your hatred of American women since it is written by an "Anti-Feminist" who is a guy.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
not true, I dated a RUssian chick in High School, she was not "pasty" at all, she was a little short, but she had a damn sexy tan.

I think a lot of Americans are quite ignorant about the history of the "Russian" people. I put that in quotations because to most Americans, ALL Slavic peoples are lumped together and called 'Russkies'. Nevermind that there are many many different Slavic nations (Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Moldova, Croatia, etc.), but even withing monolithic Russia there are hundreds of ethnic groups, all varying in physical appearance and culture. You have the Mongols, and the Tatars who are shorter and darker, the Southern Slavs (including Chechens) some of whom are Muslim, and the Northern Russians that are blonde blue eyed and fair. It's a fascinating country, and to lump all Russians together does them no justice.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake,

I'm not American and this girl came from mainland Russia (well, her folks did, she ws born in the U.S. of A.).

Besides, aren't you AZN?

Reaction score
Reality

Originally posted by Ice Cold
Jake isn't racist. He just stated a fact. If you don't agree that america is being filled with asians... plz explain why you disagree.

Lots of asians in unis, in businesses. They're a stong nation, especially the japaneze.
The Asian population in America constitues just 4% of the population. A large chunk of that is marrying out. In other words, they are blending away like the European immigrants that came here did. You posted that as if Asian immigration is a bad thing. Why?

"Whites" and "Asians" are not dying out. They are both humans who are blending together, just like European groups in America did. What is wrong with this? What harm has European intermarriage and the mongrelization of "white America" caused? Ask an European-American of Italian, Irish, or Jewish descent what problems they faced prior to blending away and how accepted they are in society.

The only people that detest Asian outmarriage are Asian racists and racist whites.

Jake is not only racist against whites, he is against non-whites that do no believe that their race is superior. What made you this way Jake?

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Reality

Originally posted by Who is John Galt?

Jake is not only racist against whites, he is against non-whites that do no believe that their race is superior. What made you this way Jake?

LOL! What the fock? :D

For one, shove it with that "I'm not racist" crap. My ass, bytch. :rolleyes:

Many Indians are incredibly racist - most especially against darker skinned people. It's part of an inferiority complex that started with the skin color-based caste system, and further exacerbated by being the pale-skinned British's bytches for hundreds of years.

I'll bet you a hundred million rupees that your dad would rather have himself castrated than have you marry a dark-skinned Indian girl from the "untouchables" caste. But then again, he wouldn't have to worry - you've internalized that racism and all you want is a whitegirl. :rolleyes: What a dumbass - your whole life is nothing but a racial fetish.

So dont' jump on the others' bandwagons - you are SO full of it. You amount to no more than an eloquent propagandist - you and Joseph Goebbels of the Third Reich are of the same ilk - highly skilled in the art of oratory without substance.

Furthermore, and most importantly -- your definition of a racist is completely out of whack. You explicitly stated time and time again that a person who is proud to have a certain lineage and tradition are racist. Eh? :confused: Come again? Ummm....

In this political climate where any mono-racial agenda is haphazardly labelled as "racist", you're being an irresponsible little fvck by pointing your finger without understanding the consequences. Tis' no bigger jackass than someone who blindly pushes a brand of politics he doesn't even understand.

Following your logic, it would make pretty much anyone in this world except YOU a racist. Most everyone is proud of their roots -what will you say to 6.5 billion people? That they're all nasty bigots who should rot in hell for not wanting to mix their genes with a black/white/yellow/brown person? Shut the fvck UP, John! :D You're being ridiculous.

Man.... your posts are pretty revealing, as far as your racial and cultural complexes are concerned. It's actually very common - you follow a certain archetype of Asian - the Lost and Confused Banana/Oreo. It goes a lil' sumpin' like this:

You're from an immigrant family - your dad and mom has a thick Indian accent and they are EXTREMEMLY strict. They forced their old cultural values of education and complete obedience onto you since you were able to talk. You hated that - and associating the bad elements of your family with ANYTHING Indian, you started to push yourself away from it. You probably ate pungent (but tasty, might I add! :) ) foods at dinner, and you were probably embarrassed that your mother packed ethnic foods in your lunch while your white friends brought PBJ sandwishes and carrot sticks. :D Your friends teased you about the 'interesting' smells in your house, the natural body odors produced by the rich cuisine, and maybe even about your brown skin. Why, you wondered - WHY? Why can't I be "normal" like them (read: white and blonde)? You cursed Lord Vishnu and Krishna for your 'cursed' appearance - perhaps you never even knew who they were to begin with. And you read too much Playboy as a pre-teen, and from then on no Indian woman has ever appealed to you - "Only white blonde girls with names like Stacy and Pamela and Sandy, please." :rolleyes: And so it goes, on and on.....

I think you're reacting very negatively to the mere thought of being part of tradition or hertiage and perhaps continuing it by marrying within your race/culture because you feel like you don't belong. You're an empty shell - you're not an Indian, in your mind. You're obviously not white - look your ass in the mirror, and your family history. You're as All-American as a sushi-plate. So what else to do, except desperately trying to erase that side of you by aggressively pushing your assimilationist agenda, at the cost of your integrity?

Here are the facts: we can all get along even if all the races don't mate with each other. That you call people who don't wish to follow your grotesquely distort propaganda "racist" is preposterous.

Honestly though - I congratulate you on reaching your own personal Nibbana - enlightenment. It's one based on delusions of grandeur, but still oh how sweet it must feel. Denial is a sweet and potent drug. How does it feel to be above everyone, John? Right me a postcard, moron. :rolleyes:

PS: By the way, I don't condemn interracial relationships. I've been in a few myself, and they were educational and loving. I cherish the memories. The fact is that if I find a suitable candidate, I will most definately shack up with a non-Asian chick.

THAT is called being open-minded in dating, John. Not that stupid thing you have going on. You're the opposite - you include all other races at the expense of YOUR OWN. You're the POSTERCHILD for <internalized racism> - very sad. :(

Do NOT try to pass yourself off as some ultra-liberal nice-guy when all you are is an Indian boy in a desperate search for white snatch, at all costs. You need to re-evaluate your life.

Last edited:

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Racial blending is nothing new. In the 18th century the population of Portugal was around 30% black. Now it's way less than 1%. They didn't go anywhere - the Portuguese have always been rather disinterested in people's race, so they've bended and become light brown :)

Perhaps interestingly, some current anthropologists claim that the neanderthals never died out - they just blended with homo sapiens.

Status
Not open for further replies.