Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I believe a 7/8 makes a better girlfriend than a 9/10!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I have given this alot of thought lately and I think it makes alot of sense or maybe it is just me.

It is common knowledge that the hotter a woman is, the more she will be checked out and hit on daily. Do you REALLY want to be with a girl that is so hot (I am talking about girls with triple take faces) that she is constantly getting checked out by every heterosexual male aged 18-75 and constantly getting hit on or harassed right in front of you? Alot of these girls KNOW THEY ARE THE **** and KNOW they can get any guy they want. Insecurity besides, this can get quite annoying. There was this girl I used to work with named Aphrodite (no joke) who had a gorgeous face, was about 5'8" and had huge boobs (fake ones) and was slim. I used to work in Jersey City right on the water. When this girl when out for a smoke, EVERY MALE AT EVERY AGE would turn and look at her, NO EXAGGERATION. Who the hell wants to deal with that???
Even if you are EQUALLY AS GOOD-LOOKING, it would NOT make a difference too much.

Girls in the 7/8 range to me are girls who have cute faces but not gorgeous faces. They may or maynot have a slamming body, but usually it is decent. Girls like these definitely get attention and hit on, but no where near the 9's and 10's. Girls like these are a dime a dozen and blend into a crowd more. You ever meet a girl who does not have a gorgeous face (according to the facial balance theory) but something about her look makes her appealing? Girls in this range tend to have better personalities and the best part.........GIRLS LIKE THESE WILL BECOME 9's and 10's in your own mind if you get along with them well.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem is if I dated a 7/8, I would feel I didn't live up to my goals of getting a 9. Its all personal preference I guess.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or just have the 9's and 10's come to your place and just fvck so u dont go out in public :D j/k..or am i

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
So what you're saying is that being around 9s and 10s makes you insecure about yourself?

Not that I can't relate...but c'mon. ;)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Ah yes, I do seem to contradict myself between the two posts. However, my main point in this post is comfort zone. I may not think 9's and 10's are out of my league, but I would feel more comfy with a 7 or 8.
But what if a guy thinks your 7/8 is a 9/10? Are you better off just dating a 5/6 or lower? C'mon, comfort (limiting) levels are fine but they can be debilitating if they are allowed to run rampant.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, she can have every guy she wants just because she's a 9/10? :rolleyes:

She can't necessarily have me.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I know some 6...7s...that when they try to look good, they jump to a 12, 13...

Careful how you look at looks.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
its all about who has the power in the relationship. if she does she will use you and likely cheat on you. if you do she will kiss your ass and be too easy and you will no longer be attracted.

find a chick who can challenge you but is not going to use you and **** other dudes. that way you'll be able to enjoy eachother

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Even if you are EQUALLY AS GOOD-LOOKING, it would NOT make a difference too much.
No, but having a lot of money, confidence and options will make a lot of difference.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for somebody to take the time to make a thread explaining why relationships are stupid period.

But honestly, I didn't even read the post, but I can guess what you probably said and I'll say this...you're 100% correct.

PimpHand

Reaction score
mahon83050...

I feel what you are saying and it does make sense to some extent. But I simply cannot settle for less. I would end up leaving the 7/8 at the first sign of a willing 9/10, simply because I would feel I was cheating myself out of achieving better.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a guy hitting on my girl as a compliment. He's basicly saying: "Your GF is hot."
Most guys are AFC anyway, so I really don't care. It's hilarious to see some guys trying to be smooth only ending up being laughed at by both me and her :D

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I also got a RL example of a thing like that.

Situation: Me and my GF are going out in a venue with some friends having some drinks
*2 random AFC's walk up to her* (we are both 20, they where like 28 or something)
AFCs: Hi how's it going blablablablablabla. We (WHAT-DA-****??? WE???) kinda like you, why don't you come with us and we'll get you a drink.
GF: Uhm, well, no, I have a boyfriend, he's right over there (pointing at me)
*Guys look over, I walk away and go talk to some of my friends a couple feet away facing my gf and the back of the dudes and I start smiling and laughing at my gf in a way that says: "LOLOL, you're stuck with those AFC's talking to you, get rid of them by yourself". The AFC's off course thought: "Yaaay, this is our chance, he's backing off, he's probably affraid because we're such old tough guys."
*GF and AFC's talk a little more with my GF looking at me like: "Please, help me get rid of these fools."*
AFC's: "Well, we don't mind you have BF, he probably wouldn't notice anyway. Let's go get some drinks. blablabla"
*My convo with my friends end. I walk over. Girlfriend walks over to me and says: "Come let's go dance"*
GF to AFC's: "Bye"

GF to me: "Where we're you, you got to stay with me when losers like that start hitting on me?"
Me: "No, I find it pretty amusing to see these dudes try hard and fail miserably."

Love it! :crackup:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No **** dude.

Aha.

Occasionally you find that hott dime who has a rocking personality though. I was lucky enough to find one of those.