“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why had this 600# woman have such an easy time getting men?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,057
Okay I will spend $10 on a car wash and test your theory out. But that may still qualify for doing a new thing out of the ordinary.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Okay I will spend $10 on a car wash and test your theory out. But that may still qualify for doing a new thing out of the ordinary.
Why not actually talk to women and decide not to bang them when they want it? Then have them say what will i do with you?

Actually that's what i do and it's probably a waste of time as well.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
@Xenom0rph visited a hooker and noticed IOIs afterwards. I read the post where he said that.
I don't deny that I strip club-max and VIPmax in the strip club.... I've talked about it before and have no guilt or shame about it.....I do whatever is necessary to give myself an advantage in life....

....having excessive thirst puts a man at a disadvantage, so I do what I have to do to kill the thirst.... the thirst is the biggest clue that gives away a man's drought status.....

So, @Xenom0rph, my challenge is this, how do you know its because of what you are saying, and you didn't just do something that's shockingly outside your comfort zone?
The real question is: do I care?....no.... the whole purpose of VIPmaxxing is to kill the thirst so I WON'T care what they think.... If it can get me some IOI and segue into some conversation, great, I'm good with that.... If it doesn't spark conversation, no problem, I'll just on about my business thirst-free...
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,057
I don't deny that I strip club-max and VIPmax in the strip club.... I've talked about it before and have no guilt or shame about it.....I do whatever is necessary to give myself an advantage in life....

....having excessive thirst puts a man at a disadvantage, so I do what I have to do to kill the thirst.... the thirst is the biggest clue that gives away a man's drought status.....



The real question is: do I care?....no.... the whole purpose of VIPmaxxing is to kill the thirst so I WON'T care what they think.... If it can get me some IOI and segue into some conversation, great, I'm good with that.... If it doesn't spark conversation, no problem, I'll just on about my business thirst-free...
Thought the meds were doing that now.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
But men are attracted to sexless women like in your example because they are hot? Isn't that a catch-22 that men have that a woman doesn't have. I mean, even taking that argument at face value, no women can be an incel, but only men can be incel because only men can have a catch-22 like that.



Right, because he's incel. So you are agreeing with me, only men can be incel.



Which could be nothing.



Yet, nobody likes your posts because they are off base. You don't get scores of people liking your post, and I get more likes on my posts in these discussions generally than you do which doesn't speak much about what other people on here feel about what you are saying.



Singular, "relationship", you are referring to 2012 ex-gf. How is 2014 with ex-wife "strange"?



All you are pointing out is to glaring disadvantages men have that women do not have and why only a guy can be an incel.
I wasn't trying to get likes I was telling the truth. Sellers on a man or woman are two different things.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I have a big woman fetish. I’ve fvcked a few fatties. The pvssy is outstanding. Too bad they aren’t nice to look at. Makes it hard to go more than one round.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top